Should europes turkey leave the EU?

Should europes turkey leave the EU?
They drag us down and are not very good friends.

Attached: TT_GREECE_landing page hero_768x450.jpg (768x450, 168K)

Attached: EDE144AF-55E2-4700-9DE8-19F855BBAF49.jpg (678x480, 190K)

they'll be very useful when the golden dawn starts going

>flag

Stop trying to revive the Ottoroach Empire, Mehmet

Generally they can fuck right off, but they have millions of rapefugees in turkey, which will be let loose on Europe, as soon as we do

Attached: faf267ffbf0a0228.png (806x585, 297K)

All countries should leave the EU

i legit want to do the exact opposite, tyrone.

They can leave, I just hope they take us with them.

omg i forgot that discount spain still exists

>implying
Spain doesn't want to leave too

about 5milion roach niggers in your joke of a country kraut, not to mention the 20-40% of german sluts sucking somali dick for mama merkel. Greeks are probably purer than you.

/thread

Oh look its russias sack rat

I wish the european central back stopped lending us money, but it's that profitable business playing the bank in an artificial sandbox that they won't let you alone.
for ireland to overcome the german and french jewery they had to bend over to US corporations. Now ireland stood on its own feet only when they removed all taxes from alphabet(youtube, google), faceberg, twatter etc.
Germany has bought almost all monopolies in greece, from airports, communications, etc, they tell their faggots that greeks are bad, but they are happy to do business over here.
we're being jewed by the germans, really hard.

0 niggers here ahmed can you say the same about your caliphate?

Fuck the EU with their globohomo-nigger-schlomo agenda every country should leave it. Greece is pretty nice expect its shitty economy because they are being flooded by sandniggers on Merkels orders

In my shithole was the enslave of the population, nurses make 2.97€/h, truck drivers on strike because they want to make 900€ a month when they work 15h a day.
Wen the government said they don't want amazon to open in Poortugal because they pay good salaries and that will destabilize the market.

Russia is just as cucked about Islam Its only a matter of time before they start sending them to you aswell

Attached: Russia.jpg (800x532, 541K)

No, we send them to europe

Is that sootopolis?

Why is Portugal so fucked? Those are Bulgaria tier salaries

t. Mad he can't afford a vacation to Greece now in prime time when all the fucking is done

In Bulgaria truckers get €2K+ but they drive to europe

Belarus is in Europe

Not in the EU

>turk roach
Sausage is for muhammed

Europe is not the EU
have you been to school once?

You have like 20% muslim population already you sending them nowhere stop pretending you are fucking pure while Russia declares itself ally to Islam.

Thankfully not in EU

>Russia declares itself ally to Islam.
Yes we are. And we export it to europe so it being destroyed faster

Nevermind what I said then. Strange how a once important country has worse salaries than an ex sattelite state balkan country

bitch nigga we gonna crash this EU with no survivors

>sage

Attached: reviewgyrobruh.png (597x343, 146K)

Europe mostly considered with the EU