How do we solve the cuck seat problem?

>capitalism is making our lives bett....
>Hop in wagie. I hope you have a good flight.

You may not like it, but this is what peak capitalism looks like.

Attached: kekseat.jpg (480x537, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1R2sOr6vZqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nigger

That's peak capitalism for poor people. BTW, if you're still wagecucking you're not enjoying the full benefits of capitalism.

You're saying I should start a business?

yes, but the human being is very capable of taking 5 more cocks up their assholes so buckle up

>Hop in wagie
As if I could take time off while still affording a plane ticket anywhere.

Attached: 1565974692362m.jpg (1024x819, 147K)

You do whatever you need to feel like less of a cuck, so you stop posting this commie bullshit.

Wouldn't peak capitalism be to stuff the passangers in to tubes like with the cuck tube (pic)?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com(3).jpg (474x266, 23K)

Won't lie, for like $25 I'd take the flight, $0.25 for the train/bus ride. Problem is that they're just making the affordable range uncomfortable to force upgrades without reflecting the true discount. Give me true capitalism.

>Thinking people with money aren’t going to pay extra for normal seats
>hurr durr i know what capitalism means

That’s you. That’s what you sound like.

Heh.... Hehe.......... Hehehehehe

Attached: 7b9.jpg (326x326, 16K)

>one lonely airline implements said faggotry
>the rest of the market watches as that airline’s stock comes crashing down
>capitalism

yep, i told you they can take five cocks in their assholes OP. here's our first customer actually setting the price like its his/her option to do so... fucking lol

Imagine a world without white people. Humans would probably sleep in tubes invented by some "genius" gook because they don't feel to work enough to pay for a house.

Attached: 1200px-Restaurant_car_in_Austria.jpg (1200x900, 243K)

Americans are too fat for this. They're also too poor to upgrade and airlines can't afford to lose the fares. We're safe. Asians are fucked though.

>implying I can afford a vacation or a flight

those look like child restraint seats

9/10 my dude

It can be whatever people are willing to use and pay for.
Believe or not, some people will choose to suffer discomfort in order to save some money

The great thing about capitalism is that I can just drive. If you don't like the seats on a airplane, DON'T FLY. If you have to go overseas we still have boats for fucks sake.

I'd walk if it wouldn't take a fortnight, if it's cheaper than me driving I'll saddle up in the cuckseat, butthole clenched.

>Paying 20€ for a flight but sitting in an uncomfortable position
>Pay 100+€ to sit in a somewhat more comfortably position

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE muuuuh capitalism

Communism will fix this. The revolution is now. Rise up, comrades.

stop buying, and they'll stop selling it
I for one am a lot more concerned by so many companies still daring to sell mere open plan business seats as supposedly first class, in a time when they have crass "people" strolling in pajamas, which would only be tolerable if it happened in walled off cabins (the very minimum that should be considered first, these days)

6 minutes on a rollercoaster yes, 6 hours on a flight, fuck right off

>he posts from the comfort of his room in his parent's house

personally, I'm glad you and your kin are the way you are. this way, communism will never rise up again and you wont have to face the horror of realising how evil a system it truly is

>Be worm
>Other worm says "rise up"
>Get eaten by bird
>Other worm stays comfy and fucks your worm gf

Eh fuck it, don't wanna go anywhere I have to fly to anyway, traveling is gay as shit

>Communism will fix this.
We can fix communists. We did it in 1918 and we can do it again.

Attached: xlarge-kansalaissota.png (894x894, 834K)

>capitalism is making our lives bett....

youtube.com/watch?v=1R2sOr6vZqo

>save some money
*spend less money

for an hour flight it would be fine, but airfares are already so cheap for those sort of segments I cant see how this will save any more money or make it attractive to people trying to save 10 dollars, they've been proposing it for a while but I honestly think its a meme

I highly doubt you can afford a 1st class ticket, dumb wagie.

no one will fly like that

either the industry has to band together and hope to hell that their numbers don't fall

or certain airlines will just be avoided

capitalism does work

Ill just pay more for an actual chair