Perfectly fine!

The report states that at least 13.5 million German residents are immigrants and found that that main motivation for moving to the country, was family reunification, also known as chain migration.

breitbart.com/europe/2019/08/22/one-quarter-of-germans-now-come-from-migrant-backgrounds/

Attached: screenshot2019-08-22--11_05_48.jpg (646x964, 267K)

As a Jew I think it is time we Jews admit population replacement, even without major massacres, count as genocide. It was after all how it happened to the poor innocent indians and the other oppressed POC. Some would say the situation has turned around that Germans reap what they sowed, but that is not the case now is it? It was not the Germans who genocided the indians, it was not the germans who enslaved the africans. It was the anglos, mostly led, often from the shadows, by my own own people, unfortunately. So why do the germans suffer this genocide? Our hatred stemming from the Holocaust of course. But even assuming the Holocaust was not grossly exaggerated to justify the establishment of Israel, and the crimes of the allies, that dark episode ended over 70 years ago. So why are germans today being punished for it? No one alive have gassed anyone. We need to let go of our hatred, it is absurd to keep this war going still.

And how is it being fought? By keeping the Holocaust museums and Hollywood films going of course. It is absurd. Almost as absurd as it would be to have Ghengis-khan museums operating to make people hate mongols, to guilt trip them into extinction. As a Jew I would like to strongly suggest we shut down all Holocaust museums and camps, both in Poland and outside, and take a break from creating anti-nazi Hollywood movies for as long as it takes Germany to come out of this crisis, this genocide.

We've been ruled by hate for too long, let's give compassion a chance. It is time to forgive and forget. The grandchildren of nazis do not deserve to be genocided just to satisfy the endless hatred of (most) of my fellow Jews. It has to stop. It will stop, if we are to keep our humanity intact #endWWII

no one reads wall of text'

Not that big of a deal since most of the immigrants are other Europeans.

Attached: goodbye germany .gif (454x254, 506K)

Attached: 1559591727258.jpg (351x480, 40K)

just wait one more decade

This is how the Jew punishes a white country

it's all about the Birthrace:
who produces the most offspring,
who, in turn, produce the most offspring...

...and then comes the ethnic voting blocs, and then the taking of power...

...and then, the changing of things.

What's a germany?

Attached: 20190816_071617.jpg (2576x1932, 1.61M)

not included in those stats are children of german passport holders e.g. third generation turks

Get back to picking cotton nigger.

Good fuck germany and germans

This is good news to my ears. Germans don't deserve to exist.

Attached: 1556031958047.png (639x325, 13K)

Do what you want, Jew. None of you will ever be forgiven even if you're all killed.

and then the superior men who actually live on their home turf poison the water supply with some anthrax and your epic poojeet voting blocs die coughing up their lungs

'That which is falling: that one should also push.
And him who you cannot teach to fly, teach to fall faster.'

Mission Impossible: Fallout showcased the way to kill 1/3 of the global population via the water supply, forgot the article (because it got taken down) but it legit detailed how it could be done and it's not as difficult a task as you might think. All the deaths would be from South China through to Pakistan.

You're literally the dumbest race in Europe.

Attached: ugly subhuman polish.jpg (436x600, 51K)

Yeah, I'll back you up on that one, American. Fuck the Poles, you're a mistake of history.

>20.5 Mil are from a Migrant Background
>72-75% are other EU members
>10-15% are from Turkye

Literally a nothing burger.
Although you will hear more and more Polish,Romanian and Hungarian in Deutschland

But at least they aren’t nazeez!!!

10-15% Other Non-Eu Europeans(Russia,Belarus,Ukraine,Turkgay)

Somewhat good news, doesn't change the fact they're neutered and plagued with the genetic waste of planet Earth from other continents.

Germany also has a large Turk pop.
Anywhere from 3-5 Mil.

*This is how the jew punishes a white country for a crime the jews invented themselves

Yes it does
Migrant Background inculdes that
Still horrible tho

Looks like we have a new 56% :(
I have never in my lifetime thought we (America #1) would have to invade and liberate Europe again. This Merkel cow needs to go.

Attached: palin2.jpg (640x800, 57K)

Not of which is good, because while the figures are sort of okay all things considered, the majority of non-germans/non-europeans suck the place dry on welfare and breed like rats.

Their population figures are on a cliff compared to their unwelcomed guests and they're at the highest average age in all of German history (nearly 50 years old).

You didn't liberate Germany, your government took them under occupation ever since and assisted in destroying the best European country at the time. If you're going to invade then make sure all the troops are White, racist against migrants and willing to become European again (so leave Walmart at home).

Depends what they mean by children. 10% of British children are literally white non-British Europeans now

doesn't sound like a mission impossible to me
more like a Die Hard 4

Attached: 1534945653666.jpg (1446x688, 471K)

"Migrant background" is defined as having at least one non-German parent.

This applies to German ex-pats, Austrians, Swiss, and other Europeans (for those interested).

Looks like the Hooton plan is being carried out to the letter, with the full support of the (((church)))

Attached: virtuous christcuck vs evil pagan.jpg (1566x527, 324K)

thats ridiculous. Yea, the US has been shitskinned up quite a bit... But this was over the course of 70 years. Germany went to 25% shitskins since 2012. That is absolutely untenable.

Ok now say it on a Juden Peterson voice.