>He hasn't take the apocalypse-pill

>nuclear war, natural disaster or plague happens
>80-90% of the population dies
>overwhelming majority will be urbanites and weaklings
>goverment and society collapes so no rules to keep goyim in check
>people will band with their own and tribalism will become the norm
>natural order takes place again
>degeneracy or weakness can't be afforded and therefore will be rooted out and destroyed
>no more mass production so hand crafts and labour becomes taught and more valued
>women will be women and men will be men
>family structure and spirituality will be restored
>nature restores itself over time since there aren't enough humans to destroy it
>we go back to the comfy pre medieval ages

There are 7,7 billion people on this planet, I don't see any other way out

Attached: 1535831488528.gif (300x169, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5WPB2u8EzL8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thank you kind sir

I've taken the apocalypse pill a long time ago

bump for prepping thread

Stobit, I can only get so erect!!

faen eg håpe det skjer snart, hadde vært litt kjiipt hvis eg m venta te eg e 80, eller endå verre at det ikkje skjer mens eg leve. #VARGPILLA

Attached: vargfjeslul.jpg (320x350, 19K)

So there's 80%-90% chance of you dying? Okay good to know

Daily reminder, it is your duty to the survival of the future human race to do everything in your power to drive the world towards nuclear armageddon

>Save humanity
>Humanity progresses
>Armageddon happens again
What's the point if you don't make a difference right now you turbofaggot?

accurate and apocalypsepilled

Attached: 33232232.jpg (738x870, 65K)

>Humanity progresses
in what universe?

Attached: 132564.jpg (400x200, 19K)

Christians have been waiting for an apocalypse for 1800 years (first 200 years most people just dismissed Jesus as a larper until Jews financed the psyop). What does that tell you? Well, nothing ever happens.

thats why they flooded europe with immigrants to stop degeneracy amoung europeans. but most of you guys are to stupit to get heremetic principles

whats up schlomo?

hæ?

I am a prepper so I took that pill.

This is the wheel of civilizations.
Hard time create hard men.
Hard men create good time.
Good time create weak men.
Weak men create hard time.

They should have waited for the seals to break like they are doing now.

French survivalist checking in

Apopill was already taken 10 years ago, now me and my buds are ready to any scenario

We have what is called the Golden Mount Society, a perfect place for us to take advantage of any end-of-civilisation scenario.

Attached: 14794.jpg (136x102, 5K)

I like dead ppl

>Golden Mount Society
Do you trust them?
Sell Greenland

You're welcome to stay in my cottage along the Swedish/Norweigan border when the apocalypse finally arrives.
I have hunting rifles, firewood, assorted supplies and a dog.
We can pretend to be on Jow Forums and shitpost and greentext in real life to pass the time.

I founded it, so yeah I guess I can trust myself

Based and redpilled user

Make sure you schlop post with your dog in real time too

the real red pill is knowing this needs to happen frequently to keep us struggling.

without struggle we fester.

>He invites people to his apocalypse hidey-hole
That's the best way of getting killed day 1 when shit hits the fan famalam

You can ride with me shiny and chrome on the ruins of the Northern highways user. :^)

Attached: 1546905991833.jpg (520x505, 171K)

I mean everyone else in it

Your scenario can't really happen anymore. Even the warlord tribal communities you envision (which would happen) would re-start oil pumps, refineries, shipping, and even nuclear power plants, etc... there's just too much knowledge and those systems aren't as complicated as everyone thinks they are.

I used to be on a nuke submarine.

The average man doesn't know shit about any of those and I doubt anyone would care to do anything about it when there are so few people left. And who's gonna rebuild all the power lines? Who's gonna manufacture all the parts required? Who's gonna be responsible for the logistics to get the materials required to manufacture the parts?
The global world will die and we'll go back to our own

Yeah I'm going to have a apocalypse-party. When the nukes drop I'm popping open the champagne.
You're invited too!

P.S Bring alcohol and .338 ammo

prep all you want the apocalypse will happen when you're talking a shit at work

I have, user. It's quite comfy.

Attached: 1555876313720.png (720x891, 822K)

>waited for the seals to break like they are doing now.
do they?

Attached: 1245155862.jpg (480x410, 33K)

We are at a point where it takes considerable technological sophistication to operate our resource extraction process. The amount of resources available will steadily diminish to a point where, if fusion proves impossible, it will no longer be possible to maintain the industrial grid we have now.

Nuclear war might speed this up and without much of knowledge that would be forever lost in a nuclear cataclysm (knowledge is not only books but the general know how of people who know how to apply it) these refineries and pumps would be very hard to operate. Even if started without modern global supply chains the best you could do with that oil would be to power your car so you can play Immortan Joe. Modern technology would be lost for hundreds of years if not forever.

Komm Susser Todd plays in the background

Attached: Star_of_Chaos.jpg (340x360, 19K)

süßer tod

Attached: 1111178.jpg (583x778, 147K)

Soon, fren. Soon.
youtu.be/5WPB2u8EzL8

over an hour , user i..
gib summary

Attached: 12458.jpg (1200x1200, 272K)

Attached: ddyaamtb86e31.jpg (1920x1080, 243K)

>overwhelming majority will be urbanites and weaklings
you lost the entirety of Jow Forums there sorry man

Explaining why it’s impossible for our current civilisation to last more than another decade due to a decrease in Energy Return on Investment.
The most important video you will watch this decade

lmao try again nigger

Attached: IMG_20190719_180935.jpg (2250x4000, 3.39M)

ok i give it a chance, and watch when i get home.

You will not be disappointed

USA will always exist, some of you may think it wont, because nothing has in history, but the USA will, even under your scenario, the survivors on this land will be the patriots

Prove me wrong

Attached: image.jpg (540x960, 180K)

Dual ticket tradesman and gun nut reporting in. Cant fucking wait.

In other shocking news, were all gonna die one day oh no!

imagine all the free stuff post collapse!

whats a bm and whats a pf

just nuke these cities and we will be fine

a small scale nuclear war would be extremely beneficial to the human race

Attached: metropolitan areas jews.png (787x456, 48K)

that farming equipment looks more outdated than an African American

It's a literal piece of shit from the 70's that was produced in the Peoples Republic of Poland that I bought for like 2000 yuroshekels
It's more reliable than my 5 year old midrange Deutz

Rural types will nuke the cities, to avoid having to deal with hordes of starving people heading their way. Cities are totally unsustainable, food wise, if something happened that altered our way of life. A Carrington Event type of thing could break all the delivery vehicles. That plus cities being nuked will be enough to get rid of most of the foreigners. So, not all bad.

most city-folk dont understand the difference of how vehicles like tractors were made back in the day compared to newer ones. If you take good care of them, those old tractors will literally run forever. I'm working on setting up my country life here, wish me luck anonbro

Black man and pasty female. This is secretly a BLACKED thread being orchestrated by the Jews to ensure apocalyptic survivors are race mixing cucks.

You see OP, there are 450 nuclear power reactors in the world. If they are left unattended what do you think is going to happen to the world? How much of the land do you think will be left clean and suitable for live?

Attached: d8ac5f3aa74352155c92a3f62bb9f1dc.jpg (640x744, 64K)

May god protect your crops from hogs, fellow farmbro

>those old tractors will literally run forever
this
I worked for a farmer some years ago and all his tractors and some of his equipment were from the the early to mid 50's. Besides changing parts like gaskets, belts and some hoses they still ran like the day they were bought
In a end of the world scenario is the real probelem would be fuel as it goes bad over time

nice quote.
"In times of Peace, God and the Soldier are forgotten."

In times of famine people for the most part swarm to cities. Traveling in the wilderness becomes very dangerous, even for the "kings men," (military).
In times of famine, grain is the greatest wealth. -Buddha

I've taken the black-apocalypse pill
>There is no war
>in 2060, there is the great global famine
NWO mason Kikes control the food
>you must give up your younglings as sex slaves to get more food

There is no hope. Terry Davis, despite his schizophrenia, was right. We will become the global nigger cattle feeding lot.

Makes sense as you live in Poland

Gasoline is where raider groups seizing oil refineries comes in; the shale and the equipment should still exist somewhere, and whoever finds it and is able to do something with it becomes warlord.

Boilermaker (fags) and pipefitter (master race)

I dont speak potatoe