Sverige Booming

Swedish police say that the number of explosive incidents and bombings in Sweden from January to July has increased 45 % compared to the same period in 2018.

Swedish newspaper Dagens Nyheter reports.

dn.se/nyheter/sverige/antalet-sprangdad-i-sverige-okar/

Attached: screenshot2019-08-22--13_36_58.jpg (672x670, 293K)

Just part and parcel of life, user. The swedes and the rest of the world just need to realize that this is a normal part of a forward society, regardless of what you may have previously thought. No, respecting the rights of others, creating great architecture/philosophy/engineering/science are all old hat and must be discarded. And don't worry, Greta will show you all the way. Yep, so just show some respect for those bombers and make sure to wear loose clothing so that they won't have any undue difficulties when they bless you with their rapings.

Attached: basest.png (728x418, 408K)

You know what's funny I bet the sandpeople are getting their hands on bombs from the Yugos, so even white immigrants who've been there for 30 years are still indifferent to the fate of their adoptive country. And we delude ourselves into thinking Somalis and Arabs will ever view the country as anything more than something to exploit lmao

It's mostly yugoniggers and they are starting to use civilian explosives stolen from construction sites and shit as they are starting to run out of grenades left over from Yugonigger wars of 1990's.

Attached: 1561118328042.jpg (2986x1969, 752K)

Sheeeeeeeiit

rantings of a profoundly unwell person

why don't they just ban bombs??

We've had 120 explosions so far this year. Not classified as 'terror' though.
I guess not a single person has been terrorised by any of these explosions.
(:

I think it's absolutely hilarious that subhumans refuse to integrate
There will only be one "solution" to this and it will most likely be a violent one
Also the bonus of "integrated" shitskins like some of the non-white retards who post here thinking they will be spared because they "learned the language" or some other shit like that, these mongs will get rounded up like their immigrant brothers
It's gonna be epic

How are grenade attacks quitessentially Swedish

at first I was sad but now I find it funny

what the fuck is going on over there?

It's always been a part of our culture! Duh

What do they teach you in burger school? Grenade attacks is a long standing and proud Swedish tradition that goes all the way back to the black vikings.

Attached: c32b3ab193de80575182480ad8c4e55cd57ba95610d7fdb7acf2f502d3116aab.jpg (1360x768, 136K)

Diversity is Sweden's strength

Attached: 4605686072633.png (720x980, 815K)

Import islam, become an islamic state.

Bomb explosions, rapes and violence is part and parcel of Islamic life.

Remember Emma. Do something.

Import the 3rd world, become the 3rd world. I can't believe nobody understands. I honestly think we're better if we left each other alone.

Fucks sake. Sweden needs stricter bomb laws and background checks

Attached: 1559943432367.png (594x582, 63K)

>leave alone
turd world should be sterilized
they've polluted the planet long enough and unless you want poojets and chinkoids to smog up your country from half a world away, you must know that they should be put down with the most aggressive measures
you don't leave cockroaches "alone", you fully exterminate them - no half-measures

Fucking Sweden man

Attached: 1560363632451.jpg (614x688, 131K)

Attached: 1554305471439.png (674x714, 583K)

Attached: 1552828877428.jpg (994x715, 151K)

Sweden needs common sense bomb control. Just ban bombs!!!

I would choose to define 'unwell' as being inclined to, not only accept your ideas of progress, but to promote them.

It's progress, user, progress. And don't you forget it.

Who the fuck are these people and why do they have jobs the people should hang that principal