The Chinese make our electronics...

The Chinese make our electronics, yet we subject them to horrid conditions and their cities are smog filled cyberpunk dystopias.

Karma is real. Trump needs to make a deal.

Attached: aWiZC_d.jpg (640x394, 31K)

>we subject them
i remember my first chink drive. out on the trail with muh ridin partners. musta had a corral of maybe 500 grade-a gooks. just-a roundin em up right into the factories to make iphones

Attached: 1562450765204.png (754x495, 28K)

>China
>White man's fault
>Ausnigger
Checks out

Just because they are willing to fuck themselves over doesn't mean we should let them. It has global consequences.

It's gonna happen here soon once the US tells China to fuck off for the last time. Where are we going to get our cheap Chinese shit from? No wonder we're building private prisons at a rapid pace.

Attached: 15664748200044160801849754204458.jpg (2560x1440, 1.37M)

You act like we chain them up, build those buildings they work in, and bring them there. Youre not going to get anywhere by playing pretend.

it has inevitable consequences. 1 000 000 000 people falling over themselves to serve man and live as slaves, you think the rest of world is just gonna let that sit around without capitalizing on it? if not us, someone else will enslave them. and with nobody else around they enslave themselves. i have walked among them, lived in their factories and worked 14 hr days side by side with them. they are the servant race and will do as they do whether we enable them or not. best we focussed their efforts rather than leave them be. on their own they commit breathtaking acts of violence on unimaginable scales against their own people

Attached: 1564237455003m.jpg (1024x1024, 111K)

The spic fears the samurai.

Attached: Eric Lin.jpg (382x446, 12K)

Well I have Hong Kong in mind when I talk about them. People in Hong Kong don't seem like servants to me.

no youre right, hk people have souls. but 99% of mainlanders are automata with a few very unfortunate sentients spread thin among them

America didn't do shit to the Chinese. They willingly enslaved their own people for factory labor. Perhaps Australia should concern themselves with helping Chinese workers instead of taking in garbage from Somalia?

Attached: 1564944182098.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

If we can help them to become human, then we definitely should.

>All responsibility lies at the bottom of the demand stack
By this logic, women are responsible for all war, violence and oppression, as primary the reason men do these things is to make themselves more appealing to women, that is, to acquire wealth and status to satisfy female demand for wealthy, high status males. Women incentivise the oppression of others, as they find the fruits of oppression attractive, even if they object to the oppression itself. Therefore they are responsible for all oppression.

WE subject them to that?
fuck you and your dindu mindset.

post eye photo

>America taking no responsibility for anything yet again
It's good for America to support Hong Kong anyway. Unless you want more Chinese expansion?

Yes, I hear what you're saying. A country and society roughly 25 times older than ours has been held back by their $500B+ trade surplus with the U.S. for the last several decades. Sad!

Attached: pres.gif (325x216, 2.7M)

This girl is a hero.

Attached: 3ea.jpg (512x768, 64K)

I'm adout to being my Mexicans to the factories for three shifts in a row (2 unpaid) but I was thinking of expanding into Chinese. What do you recommend

*about

They should not have bred so many bug people for Whites to unavoidably make considerations for. Fuck them, they're without souls, they're not sentient, and they're basically synthetic people. Hope China implodes with the entire population trapped within their polluted borders.

If it implodes, that means war does it not?

well i recon its just down to whatever climate youre in. a mexican is corn fed and does well on the open plain but aint got the smarts for electronics makin. a chinese feeds on rice and prefers the rainy wetland. little higher maintenance but they can make just abt anything

Not necessarily. Civil war within China, definitely. Trump is attempting to muscle the gooks out of Australia, his port up North is a sign of that (a turf war, there's a new Sheriff in town).

They need to leave Western countries and return to China with all their accumulated wealth, they also need to be culled by at least 90%.

China is the most successful dystopia thus far, it's existence is a threat to everyone and there isn't a single Chinese person worth a damn.

It's not the responsibility of the White man to look out for the behavior and consequences or others.

House niggers

NUKE CHINA
worthless fucking sweatshop bugmen, who do you think you are lmao

A nuke would probably clean the place up. Might go for bio-warfare first with some attacks on their water supplies. Then use neutron bombs to dust the place off.

I got a pond on my property. I think I'll start with a heritage breed like a Hakka or something. Need some computers programmed anyways

>yet we subject them to horrid conditions
Oh, yes look at all the influence we have over the Chinese government. How dare we.
In all honesty phone fags are to blame here. Every month a new smart phone is not necessary.

Attached: SRTM.jpg (1200x661, 204K)