Indian poo/hindu hate thread

indian poo/hindu hate thread

Attached: panjeetpoop.jpg (512x512, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lvQoUMvG6Ac
youtube.com/channel/UCgeVLBZPaavY0weitEDcVHA
youtube.com/watch?v=p5fOaBnlT2E
youtu.be/Q2ULPk8qZc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

british, call them british

Specifying Hindu makes me think that those Pajeets who tell me off for accusing Indians of cuckposting are onto something, that you're actually Pakis

Attached: 1566422977979.jpg (1028x2368, 568K)

Indian Hindus at the most degenerate cucks who fuck cows and suck dicks

>fuck cows
pretty sure you get lynched if you try to touch a cow in the wrong way, ahmed

Nah I've seen many degenerates fuckig cows

Say it outside and im pretty sure you'll get beaten to death

Indian women are rabidly classist. Possibly the worst there are. You think Jewish women are bad? Holy shit, Indian women are insane, neurotic, demanding, scheming devils.

Attached: 12527869_10209317585206002_1679604200_n.jpg (800x698, 46K)

kek i love hate threads

its like getting a topographic view of all the insects

>lazy
>stupid
>smelly
>cowards
>gay
>ugly
>disgusting
>can't poo in loo
what have i missed?

They are having beefs with everyone.

the fuck am i seeing here bhenchod roti maderchod? keep shitting on the streets panJEET

Attached: 1563948261857.webm (640x360, 1.89M)

Why are you so offended mutt ?

yes and I forgot
>rapey
>world's small penises

islam cleansed pakistan of the shitting panjeets and made it into this safe clean city filled with educated people unlike shitty low iq panjeet living in sewer water

Attached: karachi city.jpg (720x900, 102K)

>muslimoid cope
muslims are absolutely seething after we took your lands to our own. Kashmir will turn majority hindu soon.

you're finished. your religion and people are finished. It's time to put your head down otherwise we're not going let it stay.

even 3 year old Hindu children know what savage Babur did to Ram Mandir, what Alauddin did to Hoysala temples, what Turks did to the Sun Temple.

your biggest mistake was to write that bit of history and celebrate it as glory as you laid waste to the architectural and religious marvels of the hindus.

now you've been exposed, it's time to repent motherfucker. start praying to Allah, perhaps that arab god might come of help as your neighbourhoods are ravaged by our Goddess Agni (Fire)

fpbp

bachabazi.webm

Also relevant for your nation, They are literally proto-abbos.

shut up pagan scum

they're already close to war, don't risk it.

Lil you Hindus always whine about ram mandir don't ya ? Cucks

>whine
muslims whine daily about it. remember this image? bunch of college students demolished the mosque back in '92. they should be given Ashok Chakra for this honourable act of laying waste to a masjid.

Attached: images - 2019-08-22T174345.588.jpg (739x415, 41K)

I don't whine bout it I

Lul I bet your an low I RSS clown nigger

daily reminder Jow Forums supports Pakistan in their conflict with poopoo's

Low Iq I mean

pakistan won't do shit to us

I support pakis and streetshits wiping each other out

>like getting a topographic view of all the insects

Stop analyzing your feces pajeet

LMAO you cowfucking retard your religion was invented by the british you hindus cant even comprehend what a toilet is

I believe the only solution to the India, Pakistan war is to give Pakistan full control of Kashmir aswell as extending its borders with Gujarat, Rajasthan, Punjab, Himachal pradesh.

I'm not a Hindu :/

Scam call centers. Tired of getting calls from Poo's trying to get my credit card info to get a ”lower interest rate” on my credit card. I always ask them if they poo’d in the loo today.

Indians are scamming cunts.

Attached: designated shitting streets.jpg (6192x3416, 3.97M)

They should just kill each other.

>religion invented by the british
The British wrote the Gita?
is this a new paki-tier meme? Just like all of Pakistan's history?

Attached: 1560176709513 (1).png (1140x1740, 341K)

Shhh, That is what iam trying to do Hans.

At least they're good software developers.

Isn't India just a Paki-tier meme?

All the swedes, aussies and porkis know that they don't stand a chance in case of a warfare. Fuck off lowlifes and keep getting cucked by niggers while we establish the hindu ethnostate

You should stop throwing poo shells on Pakistan it doesn't work, just like you they are used to the smell.

India is one of the largest countries with over 1.5 billion open bobs pajeets. Why do you have to forcefully genocide Kashmiri DNA? kashmiris look nothing like avg pajeet Nothing can change those abo/dravidian features, Gangu.

youtu.be/lvQoUMvG6Ac

Attached: 1565434098606m.jpg (834x1024, 104K)

Fuck your Hindu ethnostate mate

Those are all modi lovers who fantasize fuckig Kashmiri women

What are you going to do once the council of whitey nations decides to nuke your dumb ass off this planet, for polluting it?

Recently this pajeet raped a 14 year old Kashmiri girl right after the special status was removed from Kashmir.

Attached: 1565939237083.jpg (618x324, 58K)

>deepak
It really is funny how you can instantly spot a subhuman by his name. Imagine being called Deepak. That nigger probably swims in Tetrapaks

How can we stop them?

Isn't it standard procedures for Indians to be concieved through rape?
I mean we all know their social skills are below niggers even.

Like wtf no that's so long back gosh so retard

To have an ethnostate one must first have an ethnicity.

While I support India in any conflict, you guys are all mixed race, not even high caste punjabis are very discernably Aryan anymore.

Oh no no no whiteys gonna experience colonization v2 by the end of this century. Your miserable population numbers are gonna help us wipe you off the planet and then poos will violate that fair pussy while you work in the poppy fields, whiteys

The girls name is Asia and was raped in 2018 so wtf are you speaking

inb4
>100 posts by these seething pajeetoid shills
desperately trying to derail the thread

who cares
more streetshits to laugh at
can you imagine being a brown round-faced ugly head-shaking ring-a-ding-ding mong like pransheet

The only one getting colonized is you, The question is just if it is us or the chinks who are first.

PAKI BROS JOIN THE RESISTANCE
>PAKI BROS JOIN THE RESISTANCE
PAKI BROS JOIN THE RESISTANCE
>PAKI BROS JOIN THE RESISTANCE

youtube.com/channel/UCgeVLBZPaavY0weitEDcVHA

Attached: 4811D3D0-88B4-42FF-B75C-68FD8F2F687B.jpg (918x918, 140K)

why the fuck would you want to colonize these sock-making subhumans?
they should be nuked and basta

I want their resources before we nuke it.

streetshitter population centers have none of these resources you speak of
once nuked and filmed in glorious 4k of epic shantytowns melting on top of each other, anyone would be free to move in any non-shat up nat.resources that shithole has
but I can tell you right now, that the reason that subhuman rat-fuck place is being overbred, is because they're one of the designated sweatshops for the planet

are paki's white?

Okay you are right, first we nuke it, let the Bongs do it to make it symbolic video related.
youtube.com/watch?v=p5fOaBnlT2E
Then we all just land marines on the beaches and start clearing out any cockroaches that happen to be alive.

Attached: 123456789.png (157x204, 76K)

honestly once britpakistan snaps, I fully expect their white supremacists to nuke some shit up via nuclear subs
first, you've got the fact that non-whites dont' really get accepted into submarines due to being mentally unstable monkeys, and nuclear weapons is pretty much one of the only non-pozzed departments in any nuclear power's armed forces
so you'll have a bunch of whites on patrol somewhere in the ocean getting news about subhumans sacking their capital on going on mass murder sprees against whiteys
do they pop off with nukes on some worthless shithole? very possible

Show flag paki

>Pakis seething
>NYT seething
>Chinks seething
>Bongs seething
>Vox seething
>UN seething

How does one country become so based. It's finished. No matter how much pakis shill with blatant fake news and propaganda, Kashmir is finished.

Nah there not by there ancestors where

But I mean

youtu.be/Q2ULPk8qZc0

Attached: 1566133005438.png (1280x800, 1.15M)

Hey that's the guy that fixed my iphone last week

The sweet news of African shitholes and other brownskinned tards getting nuked is the ultimate dream, i mean why don't we use them as live targets instead of firing missiles without a warhead?
Boom there goes Congo or some other shithole that nobody gives a fuck about.

pretty easy answer, all western civilizations are ruled by traitors who should be put down on a cheeky afternoon
the massive redpill is that if shitskins had anything close to this kind of superiority, they would have nuked us ages ago

FUCKING CUNTS KEEP RINGING MY LAND LINE CLAIMING TO BE FROM THE MAJOR ISP IN MY COUNTRY AND THAT THEY ARE GOING TO DISCONNECT MY INTERNET AS PART OF A PHISHING SCAM

I AM SO SICK OF YELLING DOWN THE PHONE AT THEM THAT THEY ARE LYING GOAT FUCKING CUNTS

I AM GOING TO START HITTING THE NEXT INDIAN I SEE UNTIL I CAN NO LONGER PHYSICALLY MOVE FROM EXHAUSTION

so the US?

conserve energy and cut their throats, you'll get many more
also because they're shitskins, police will chalk it up to a shitskin dispute and won't investigate
godspeed

But that's just no where near as satisfying as smashing them in the face as they say "hello I'm from spark telecom" or "I'm from microsoft support we have detected a problem with your computer"

Street Pooer by 2020

Indeed, well too be fair don't wanna have the rainforests incinerated so there probably is some sort of chemical agent we could load the war heads with instead like anthrax to wipe em out.
We could launch our traitorous politicians on the missiles strapped on the fuselage of the missile.

Indians are master race fuck you cunts.