Can you imagine how fucking easy a woman's life is...

Can you imagine how fucking easy a woman's life is? Under a traditional family they're always at home raising kids and depending wholly on their husbands, yet even under this neo-liberal wannabe matriarchal agenda they're still regarded as divine beings and supported by droves of betabux orbiters. Why did God have to stack the deck against men?

Attached: tumblr_p7r0es4j5b1w3jubzo7_250.png (250x250, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vmDDOFXSgAs
youtube.com/watch?v=NBQkHTPV_C8
youtube.com/watch?v=rQ-ILt4CFsY
youtube.com/watch?v=QRjllL-MP0U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you're okay with having little freedom in how to live your life, being a woman is great. At least that's how it was back then. Feminism just pushed women into the same category as men so they aren't seen as special. It will be their own downfall.

Too many cocks

Women's life isn't easy as they are often tormented by their inner demons in addition to having more responsibility than men

the main problem here is genitals... i wouldnt wanna be a housewife cuz id had to deal with all that nasty shit a pussy has.
But on the other side, i dont wanna be a man cuz its kinda annoying being constantly erected even on times its not convinient.
I want to die.

i'll fuck your ass too portubro

>And depending wholly on their husbands.
Then they marry a guy whose income drops a figure for a few years and divorce him claiming he is still earning the original income.

You know the rules!

Attached: 1566189148234.jpg (680x544, 26K)

I'm not saying I'm a woman I've just witnessed my sisters and cousins lives it's not easy for them

You make a good point, squeeze bottle of hair product.

Modern women's life is not even easy. They are so mentally incapable, that despite the shocking excess of privilege and resources they have been allocated through modernity, most of them remain clueless. They waste their best years fucking around aimlessly and when they become aware of their biological clock, they will settle for some absolute -2/10 betabux subhuman or maybe even a nigger. Breaking out of this cycle is not easy, as women are coincidentally the ultimate NPC's as well. Imagine being so indoctrinated that you're literally laughing and cheering at your own demise even though you have all the tools at hand to save yourself. That's modern women.

Stop whining

A 10/10 woman by the way will settle with a 10/10 Chad regardless. The problem right now is the other 90% of men AND women are absolutely fucked in the long run.

Yah, post tits with timestamp roastie!

Shut up. They can literally have anything they want and their fingertips and constantly do, while their male looks match sits at home gaming

Cry harder, faggot.
Grass is always greener.
Everyone has problems, big and small.
Cope.

Shut up brainlet. Stop whining.

youtube.com/watch?v=vmDDOFXSgAs

Never been around a more whiney bunch of guys in all my life

Shew jew!

Attached: 1551695961256.jpg (607x582, 18K)

There is a lot of scientific data that pertains to this, but basically women are screwed as well. Maybe less than men, but they are suffering too and they have more than earned it.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-22 at 14.59.42.jpg (1272x820, 292K)

Have sex incel
thank you Moishe

Stop giving them betabux and stop orbiting, you sad faggot. The change starts with yourself and every other man.

It's over for you roastoid.

God didnt..the yoos and the dems did.

youtube.com/watch?v=NBQkHTPV_C8

Quality jazz, listen to this and man up

Gender: Male Meaning of Moishe: "delivered from the water" Origin of Moishe: Yiddish variation of Moses, Egyptian

we're all delivered from water

are we space creatures?

Imagine being born an ugly woman. Their practically invisible, they get all the negatives of being a woman with none of the benefits.

Not really any different gender wise but beauty is in the eye of the beholder and bonds are made upon the content of the soul, not the physical which fades with time.

That's why the chinese sink them in a river.

>Can you imagine how fucking easy a woman's life is?
>this is what betas/trannies actually believe
Women have to hope a good man comes along to lead them while men are in charge of their own destiny

>more responsibility

deciding what make up to put on and which skirt to get the most attention isn't responsibility you imbecile.

>. Why did God have to stack the deck against men?

You will know if you grow old. I'm in my 60s and I cannot believe how I behaved back when my hormones were in control. Women know that this is their power, so why shouldn't they use it?

It won't work, I'm sure, but go find a picture of an unattractive woman who repels you, and when you are dealing with a hot babe or any decent woman, try to picture the hideous beast and behave as if you were dealing with her. If you still want to spend your life with the sexy babe then go for it.

The moral of this story is, the only way to win is to find a woman who interests you with her personality and intellect, and that relationship might survive. All attraction based on looks is bound to fail, and it will fail long before she loses her beauty because you simply become accustomed to her. One solution to this is to get together once every month or two, but that's impractical for most relationships.

Can you imagine actually wanting to be the weaker sex? This is what anime does to you.

How's your destiny?

Responsibility, control

well it is a responsibility

how one appears in order of agenda.

Don't be so simple.

>tortured by their inner demons
Oh so you mean they have problems like everyone else? Fucking retard

great
How is your quest to become a "woman"?

Show tits pussy bitch

Attached: download (34).jpg (300x168, 13K)

I admire Joan of Arc and I myself have a womb which in Latin is Matrix.

Funny that.

How's your quest to never confront who you are on a higher plane because you are too afraid to spend one second alone for fear you will cease to exist?

ok

Yes it is ok and will be indubitably forever.

IDK maybe it’s where I live but I see a lot of Chads dating 4/10s. It’s s college town and there’s no shortage of 10s. I workout at the local gym and it’s always full of these dudes trying to look their best for these beasts and it’s still not good enough I guess. Plenty of Stacie’s on the stair master trying to get a bigger asses but I never see them with guys and if they’re, it’s only the top 10. Evolution sucks.

>How's your quest to never confront who you are on a higher plane because you are too afraid to spend one second alone for fear you will cease to exist?
I am good

Well that's just as well your operations serve your soul and not man, isn't it?

Since that's the only eternal thing going for you.

Right?

Do you have a point?

I'm the sharpest point in the game, pal.

Do you know what the sharpest point is in a mirror?

no

tell me

>Shit Eater anime
ewww...

Certainly not me...

I think you will find, it is you, looking at yourself. In absolute clarity.

Eyes wide open.

Whiteknighting will not get your sisters or cousins to fuck you.

That's how you learn to come to know yourself

not the false ego

but who you really are
youtube.com/watch?v=rQ-ILt4CFsY

Cutting your dick of will not make you a woman

Attached: Unicorn.jpg (222x227, 15K)

Attached: Mirror.jpg (1200x630, 234K)

Life's pretty easy as a dude once you decide to buckle down and pull yourself up by he bootstrap

Attached: IMG_3974.jpg (480x360, 47K)

A man produced this

youtube.com/watch?v=QRjllL-MP0U

What do you think he felt, composing a piece such as this?

Your kike nose pointing back at you.

>I cannot believe how I behaved back when my hormones were in control. Women know that this is their power
I'm not that old, but absolutely agree. It's embarrassing watching how easily women spin young, horny guys into doing what they want.
Men manipulate the world, and women manipulate men.

Attached: feminism.gif (263x228, 1005K)

Was he worrying if he was going to the gym?

Was he worrying that he was beautiful enough?

How could he be beautiful?

Or had God made him beautiful?

How many of you suffer because you deny the ways in which God has made you beautiful?

I unironically think it's worse to be a woman in a jew's world than it is to be a man. It might seem like the world is the woman's oyster in these times, but who hath been jewed more than the woman? Women are brainwashed to pursue careers instead of fulfilling their natural desire to have a family. And should this desire still be too much to ignore, they'll instead care for dogs and cats, or even worse engage in a interracial relationship with some subhuman, destined to care for the mongrel offspring on her own. The bastard offspring will in turn grow up without a father figure, themselves destined to a life of crime, drugs and degeneracy at best. Perhaps they will go so far as to mutilate their own bodies in pursuit of an identity their parents robbed them of, yet eagerly cheered on by their single mothers who believe the end of their own wretched lineage is something to be excited about. Still not satisfied, because they've been searching for identity in the wrong place, the children of these jewed women will in desperation take their own lives to put an end to the horrible existence that was forced upon them by their mothers. Then at the end of their pathetic sojourn on this planet of ours, the women will spend their final days alone, with nothing but a lifetime of unfulfillment to look back at, wondering how it all could have gone so wrong, but never understanding why.

Easy life? There is no such thing as an easy life in the jewish world.

My kike nose has been a challenge in my life but nothing more than was destined to become appreciated in God's design and glory.

grass is always greener

It's to separate man from manlets. If you make it even in this biased system you then earn the right to call yourself a man. So as the saying goes man the fuck up boy.

You know

the dinosaurs evolved into birds

and at least birds can fly in the air, high above the hatred of man as conditioned by his exclusivity, as some elite, who knows better than God.

Attached: Monk 1.gif (500x313, 2.63M)

There's a still trade-off though. For living life on ez moade for like ~30 years, you have to live as a retarded, insecure, borderline useless creature with 0 inherent worth besides your cunt. You can't go places by yourself, your brain never stops firing about the most inane, stupid shit, you're physically and mentally weak, and you are 100% dependent on the superior facets of your species to take care of things for you. You know your worth is 100% dictated by your face and you have to dump thousands and thousands of dollars into perpetuating the lie that you're good looking with make-up. Plus painful child-birth and slowly having your insides melt and fall out of your cunt.

I'd rather be a man than a woman 100/100 times.

Attached: 1495307073078.png (556x644, 431K)

I would rather be a woman.

For every man I meet either is insecure or feels insecure.

Child birth has cures without drugs, to make it painless.

I would hate to be a man.

Having to prove yourself all the time.

Eat this chilli
do this stupid thing
buy that house
shag those birds

wow

Agreed. Milk and wine. Depreciating and appreciating assets. If she had a man in her life, he could guide her to make the best decisions. But she wont take it. She does what the media tells her, who are primarily Jews telling her to make bad decisions, while giving a happy ending to the story that couldn't be further from the truth.

I would hate to be a women

I spoke about X in front of you and now you are part of an enemy squad
Don't you want to talk about how much of a failure x is?
Did you see x hair? Let's ridicule and now help.

Projecting your fantasies onto anons won't make your dreams a reality.
Just do it. Think of the hairballs, imagine the smell.

Even Oprah made fun of a woman who didn't know you had to take a weave out

that wasn't cool Oprah

If you organised the weave Oprah at least have the decency to educate the person about it

rather than making a segment on your show which she will go along with because she needs the money

f u Oprah

Agreed 99%, except there will be some beta white knight ready to take on a garbage woman as she hits the wall. Neither will be happy. But shes still entitled to his money. She still doesnt have to work a day in her life.

I am not the one making threads about how I wish I was a woman

here is why its so easy for them

Attached: fuckmatriarchy.png (1802x3010, 903K)

Attached: howitallworks.jpg (8360x6072, 3.96M)

What if wall hitters can have fun?

Attached: 1565518298678.png (552x2698, 285K)

What if men watched a show where midgets kicked themselves in the head?

DO YOU WE REALLY HAVE A CHANCE SUPERIORUS MAXIMUS?

Solitary fun. Men can do it, but it's rare in women

>Tormented by their inner demons

Are you suggesting we exorcise them?

Attached: 71.jpg (232x217, 11K)

??? What are you talking about?

I suggest we exercise them

nigger, feminism exists because everyone treats women as special

What if there is no wall?

Event Horizon

that’s because they get more gibs out of people if they constantly complain

>Neither will be happy. But shes still entitled to his money. She still doesnt have to work a day in her life
Alive, but not living, cursed to wake up another day to an existence that every fibre of her being deep down knows is wrong. What's the point? Isn't it better to just end it all?

Daily reminder only 20% of men procreate and 80% of women procreate. Women are fertile for only 20 years while men are fertile for life. This means only alpha males breed, and females stop being useful after age 40.