American healthcare prices

What the fuck is this? Why do they charge so much?

Attached: ECA08565-E55A-4D39-97C3-27CE2039E781.jpg (3918x2938, 793K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/rodhochmanmd
m.youtube.com/watch?v=m4Y8vGuBkrk
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2623607
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_tourism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just die brother. Its cheaper.

>$2700 to sit in a fucking chair
lmao

Attached: 1561553460980.png (996x868, 798K)

Because government involvement always drives up costs.

Attached: Costs-For-AmericansCropped.png (567x851, 52K)

Damn thats cheap

Threadly reminder that the number of doctors that can qualify each year is tightly controlled by the medical establishment to increase salaries, increase payments, increase insurance premiums and decrease well people.

HONK HONK

Attached: honkler-assange-2.png (607x693, 817K)

A mix of guaranteed money from the government and insurance and you're covering the cost of all the people who wont pay their ER bill.

Now show the breakdown of insurance adjystments, insurance payments, co-pay and self pay credits, and the final total owed by the recipient which is most like between $0 and $250.

>$2,700 to say "I'm dying right now" and get put to the front of the line ahead of every other patient and have 10 or so doctors make you top priority
If the ER wasn't expensive we'd have beaners going to the ER to get splinters removed from their finger at the cost of other patients who are in a real emergency actually dying

This. That would cost me 20 bucks.

Basedboy

You pay for healthcare ten times for one service because of cost shifting. Look on the bright side. 9 other people got a free service on your dime.

If the government just stayed out of Healthcare, it would be affordable without insurance, just like buying groceries at the store.

Imagine going to the store and having to pay tens of thousands of dollars for a pound of meat and a gallon of milk. That's what this is. No capitalism or free market found here. Not a single lick.

>Why do they charge so much?
because you pay

Too bad medical and sick care isn't more expensive and those without insurance/poor have to fork over one of their kidneys, lung, or part of their liver to cover a portion of the cost.

If there were only white people nobody would abuse it and we wouldnt need to pay so much

$50 for me if I'm not admitted. $0 if I am.

Fucking owned lmao. Just don't get sick or hurt yourself brokeboy.

THE LAAAAAAAAND OF THE FREEEEEEEEE

Attached: american car finance.jpg (1440x1386, 130K)

Because Americans can afford it, europoor.

Attached: 1565878388938.jpg (960x968, 147K)

First they taught us to depend on our nation states to mend
Our tired minds, our broken hearts, our bleeding limbs.
Then they sold off all the splints, and contracted out the tourniquettes. Now if we jump through hoops then we might just survive.

3rd party buyer’s market. It’s fucked, and 100% the direct consequence of dumbass government policy (specifically the wage freezes FDR put into effect during WWII)

I don't understand why someone would willingly sign to pay for something, and then immediately bitch on social media about how much they had to pay.

Just buy something cheaper, wtf?

>72 month payments
>21.5% APR
>$1030.49/mo. payments
Is this person in the military?

How do you get away with not paying this stuff ? Don't they at least send some guys to our house to take your car, the TV and whatever else they can when you don't ?

Is everyone declaring bankruptcy or is there some kind of federal poorfag fund for stuff like this ?

>It's anyone but the retard whose contract is pictured
>his credit is so bad his finance rate is 21.5%
>$70k for a 25k car
>he signs contract
>but it's still someone else's fault
This is your brain on Bong. Any questions?

Attached: implied-facepalm.jpg (456x297, 24K)

yup yup and lol

>Other Imaging Services
anime is getting really expensive

AND THE HOME OF THE BRAAAAAAVE

Attached: hospital_bills_usa_03.jpg (550x733, 78K)

>Just buy something cheaper, wtf?
That's more of a case of losing sight of what they intended to buy. It is a guaranteed commuter car. It will never see off-road terrain outside of curbing a rim on a median. A car is cheap if you know where to look and what to expect. It quickly becomes expensive once ego is put into the picture.

>How do you get away with not paying this stuff ?
don't answer the phone lol

I've been paying lots of taxes and never touched a public hospital here, wish i could stop paying for a shitty service

Attached: 1542309570161.jpg (960x952, 97K)

Why would you take this guys terrible with money you dont take a 70 000 dollar lone for a depreciating asset. He coulda got a bungalow outside of a city for that much and built some equity

>21.5%

Attached: yfyfy.jpg (499x499, 18K)

because of the involvement of you know who.
mobile.twitter.com/rodhochmanmd

This obsession with crossovers and SUVs is just pathetic really. Individualism gone mad. Good to know the people buying them are poor as fuck from all the finance payments though, whilst I bought my 9k civic outright

> (OP)
>Because government involvement always drives up costs.
Not to mention that subsidizing Healthcare and insurance has basically had a compounding effect on prices. It's insane. But of course the commies will blame capitalism.

Burn it down to get your moneys worth out of it

>Claims to be patriotic

Up until a fellow American breaks his arm falling out of his mobility scooter at a walmart

Give fake information, don't answer the phone, move away and leave no forwarding info, work under the table when they start garnishing your pay check.

not everyone is as poor as you, Binidir

>What the fuck is this? Why do they charge so much?

Because they know the government will not put up a fuss and pay for it.

>this interest rate
>no down payment
can't imagine how people can be this stupid

It's like going to an asian market run by jews. The first offer is absurdly high, once you haggle with them a bit and feed them the life force necessary for them to thrive the bill comes to a couple hundred bucks.

What the fuck is this thinking
>sir I'm dying
>of what
>something lol
>good enough get in front of the line

You forgot the bill

that doesn't make any fucking sense, this is just a classic example of an american defending the indefensible simply because it's american

Boomers.

Being black or mexican.

> Imagine going to the store and having to pay tens of thousands of dollars for a pound of meat and a gallon of milk.

I dont have to

>it's another nigger thread

they dont call the working class the golden goose for nothing. they will pay and work FOREVER

Dominated by a tiny number of megacorps in turn owned by (((international finance))). Who have used their influence over The State (regulatory capture) to block out any potential upstarts. The same old story as everything else gone wrong in America.

Or just have some sort of National Health Service, you could call it the NHS for short.

Your health care is messed up like seriously

m.youtube.com/watch?v=m4Y8vGuBkrk

Regulations ruin everything

Attached: C54A457C-6F3A-497E-9C87-C80F7B6A850C.jpg (2448x3264, 1.04M)

Same. They did a price rundown for my kid and the original quote was something like 20k (fancy hospital). After doing the assistance paperwork and subbing insurance it's a few hundred.

Doctors charge double so they can pay for their malpractice insurance

They charge double to fund the limo rides to and from the pharma-funded dining events they attend to get them to prescribe the latest obscenely overpriced branded drug to their patients

>Let them cash in cause when they older they cash out or just die because they have no cash and we'll just import more migrants, illegals so we pay them less and call ice if they make a fuss.
People=fuel to burn

pooooooooooooooo

forget about whites, how do niggers and spics pay for this?

This, doctors are regularly sued just for not being able to save someone. Just by touching a patient the doctor is at fault for anything that happens after. Slip and fall lawyers are one of the main reasons healthcare is so expensive.

Lol people actually think this? This is comic book stuff user, grow up.

They dont, the ER is free and has been for decades. The hospital tries to recoup losses from those that have insurance not because they are greedy but because if they don't there won't be a hospital.

>americans defend this
lol

because trumpcucks think this is what FREEDOM looks like!

I have really good insurance and it still doesn't cover everything. I don't know how uninsured wouldn't just kill themselves if they saw a bill like this. I've already made the decision that if I grow old I'm getting out of the US before they nickel and dime me for healthcare.

>reee that doesn't happen!

good goy

jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2623607

>74,000$ for a Tiguan

Is this legal?

Attached: 1566078167932.png (1000x1006, 755K)

muh freedom

Because imaging is expensive. Go find a good ct scanner in guatemala

>live anywhere in the first world that is not America (shit hole)
>it's free and is ranked better than America
feels good sometimes

Is that why everyone comes here for the healthcare? Because everywhere else I the world is better? Fuck off you gullible moron

>Is that why everyone comes here for the healthcare?
Literally wtf?
read up
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_tourism

We already have that. You are not legaly required to pay so spics and beaners go to the er for everything because the ER is required by law to treat them even if they dont pay. Its one of the reasons healthcare prices and wait times are so bad.

When has that ever happened? One of my parents went back to their home country for a major surgery. If the US were that much better it would have been easier for them to stay and get it done here. And I know for certain a lot of Americans even go to Mexico for dental work.

yea everyone is coming to America for the healthcare.

Attached: b991736f21f2312a617ea69d202a5e19.png (1687x812, 61K)

Anesthesia - 25K for insurance, 6k to the anesthesiologist

>Why do they charge so much?
Because you're paying for everyone that can't pay for their own healthcare.

Now why don't you stop spamming the board with your bullshit, meme flag?

Hmmmm

Attached: 7D0170F9-52C6-4405-9109-08EA2CC4EE83.png (640x1136, 640K)

>just get insurance lol

The A320 I fly to Scotland on costs £70 million but the ticket is £30

That is in part because the airline just leases the plane.

americans will defend anything that happens in their country.

Attached: 1549114134070.webm (720x480, 2.97M)

Confirmed OP took this shit from a garbage post on reddit.

do jews drink blood of the innocent?

They charge so much because the government created monopolies and the cost is usually passed off to the tax payers.

Provide us with an invoice of your "free healthcare" faggot. What's that you can't? You like giving half your earnings to the man?

Democrats: "You know, we could tax Wall street half of one percent per trade which would give us $5T, enough to make healthcare FREE for everyone, your taxes won't ev-"

Republicans: "NO. That would also help brown people. NO. NO. NO."

Democrats: "But, you and your family-"

Republicans "-Oh, FUCK my family. I'm not helping BROWN PEOPLE, EVER."

I'm a neet like you lmao. stop sucking american cock

>the people shit posting on Jow Forums make 200k+ a year in income tax
idiot

the real question:
>$1000 plane ticket to Asia
>all those services you listed, $100 total
Enjoy being Obamapoor, boomercuck

It's murica. Everyone with brains knows that it's a fucked up place for average people to live, but propaganda for individualism/capitalism is very strong.

One cannot expect anything less from a birthplace of ideology of unlimited personal greed, selfishness and stupidity.

14k for a CT scan, what the fuck? I had one for less than 200 euros.

And then they let Gupreet take a residency and get a permit here with an accelerated degree from the Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, keeping wages appropriately low.

It’s more the desire to cover illegal immigrants. This would quickly turn the program from universal to means tested. The huge numbers of illegals flooding the country would only increase as more programs a are given to them. Add the talk of decriminalizing illegal border crossing and we know how this is going to go.

I make $155k/yr, and I'm smart with my money. Medical expenses, after insurance, are ruining me right now.

Too bad I'll never get a thank-you from all of the delinquents, drug addicts, and inner city filth that dont have to pay because I do.