NIGGERS AND FAGGOTS BTFO FOREVER

OH NONONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONOONONONONONOONO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: chick-fil-awin.jpg (504x519, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm gonna have some fried chickin to celebrate
Godspeed fellow white people!
>kill all niggers

In case anybody was wondering, the Left is STILL mad about Chick-fil-A.

They cannot take a fucking loss

You obviously don't follow social media trends, Niggers on instagram and Twitter love Chic Fil a

>Niggers on instagram and Twitter love Chic Fil a
yea but niggers will start salivating if you just say popeyes. they love it way more than chic-fil-a

>it happened again
Where are my niggers in disbelief?
I need a new video
youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw

That's completely and absolutely absurd. You have ONE job and it's to peddle chicken.

Dem Popeyes fugged up much chiggun senpai

Attached: 1508947533795.jpg (517x601, 54K)

>People getting upset over chicken burgers

OHHH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEE

Chic-fil-a's new bbq smokehouse thing is kino as fuck

>chicken
>burger
A burger is a sandwich with a grilled turkey or beef patty. A burger with chicken is called a chicken sandwich. Don’t ask why I don’t make the rules

Any chance this is because of the recent raids on the chicken processing plants by ICE?

Hey fuck you man Popeyes is 100 times better than chik-fil-a, and I'm a race war supporting white nationalist fag basher. I just don't let my views get in the way of objectivity and objectively speaking Popeyes has:

>crisper batter
>more flavor
>bigger pieces
>more tender chicken

You faggots need to stop letting your political views distort objective reality. You will never grow unless you can learn non partisanship

Link u fag

You got a source on that? Because that's not the case here in Memphis

My nigga, chicken is _not_ a political issue. Under no circumstances is fried chicken a political issue.
_EVERYONE_ loves fried chicken.
Vegans and Celiacs are mentally and digestively ill, and must be excluded from the joy, we wish them the best.
_EVERYONE_ loves fried chicken.

That said.
Niggers are too inherent to the Popeye's experience. So your post is as they say 'quintessentially canadian' Look at what you are sacrificing for the chance your daughter, who only wanted some tendies, might be blacked in the back room by a horse thief.

>crisper batter
>more flavor
>bigger pieces
>more tender chicken

Canadians are so hungry they will sacrifice their children for such things. Sad. Annex NOW!

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE CANADA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
you mutts can't help yourselves, it's incredible the influence this flag has over your mental health

white midwestern American checking in. Theres absolutely no reason to not like both Popeye's and Chic Fil A, this shit is caveman level retarded

How are you this mad about a post on a chinese communist chin-checking board and not mad at the tyrants who force you to sacrifice your children for crispier chicken?

canes is still better

>cries about leafs for no reason
>calls others mad
I'm laughing at you mutt

Attached: 1541761175840.png (449x459, 134K)

You're coping for the undisputed fact that canadians can and will sacrifice their children to the castro regime for crispier chicken.
You're not denying the allegation lmao

Sry I dont get it.
Wtf is going on here?

>Founded by a christian WW2 veteran who's sons Bubba and Dan run the business now and are billionaires
based

Chick fill a has terrible fries.

Why would you ever go at Chick-fil-A directly. That shit never ends well.

These other places can simply not compete because the employee's are Chick-fil-A are so nice it's like being in another country.

God damned Hive Niggers draining Popeye's of all their chicken again!

I'm just having a laugh at your retardation, project as much as you want if it makes you feel better though

Attached: CANADIAN GROCERIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (553x522, 272K)

It's truly sad because I absolutely love Popeye's and find it to be the best. But it always takes too long to get food.

Thanks for reminding me I need to go have Chik fil a for lunch today.

I know and it makes the chicken taste even better.

I don't believe you, and it doesnt matter.
Us American Jews must do whatever we can to stop the tragedy of canadian child sacrifice, including supporting chik-fil-a.

This

Canes is dogshit

>Us American Jews
lel

Nigger and Fagot

Why are they so common to each other?

Canadian u don’t even know what good tendies are until you tried Raising Canes, Popeyes is trash one tier above KFC

Niggers love Chick-fil-A, not for the chicken, but the service. It's mind boggling to them good chicken comes from a place that doesn't smell, doesn't have rude employees, and their complicated orders are mostly accurate. They can't afford it every day. So what happens? They go to Popeyes and Church's. And yes, that includes Memphis niggers. Get out your little bubble and see how real niggers in Memphis live. You'll flee the city.

have can u eat that trash ?

Attached: 1442099620379.jpg (158x152, 8K)

>They cannot take a fucking loss

That's why this struggle will never end without the complete destruction of one side.

I think Popeye's is owned by the same people as Burger "We've got milkshakes" King.

You must have eaten at the best popeyes in the world, which probably only exists in a commercial

It is and Burger King is ass. Popeye's is only tolerable because they have spicy chicken, good sauces, and that chicken sandwich. It's fucking delicious.

The absolute delusion
Fast food chicken is bottom of the trash bin garbage, you're comparing different parts of the same trash pile.
Fucking canadians

Popeyes is owned by Burger King and their quality is absolute trash often. I felt like this was a shilling campaign to astroturf popeye's sandwich since Chic Fil A being popular has pissed a lot of soibois off. It really feels like they're just trying to dismiss Chic Fil A entirely.

Attached: tumblr_lzi89hXpiv1rpna6qo1_640.jpg (640x424, 82K)

Truth.

I worked at Chick-Fil-A for 6 months and they didn't even have a prep table for filleting the chicken breasts so we had to use the trash cans and put pallets over it.

Another thing is when you make/bread the chicken breasts you have to press it down with the palms of your hands to make it appear larger than it really is. Basically the breast itself accounts for less than a quarter of the total make up of the final product(the sandwich) after it's breaded, slapped between two buns and had pickles place atop of it.

The chicken breast is really the size of a chicken nugget that's been flattened and stretched out and then fluffed up with breading and milkwash(milk/egg/pepper mix to hold the flour together)

It's really gay that people like this shit

Attached: 1566007872755m.jpg (1024x750, 166K)

Finally someone notices too.

How do they do it? I assume the pay is alright.

Unfortunately, a few years ago when you went into chick fil a you were served by friendly white people. A solid half the time it was a blonde qt.

I’m starting to see a lot more blacks in these roles. They are still friendly and outnumbered, but once they become the majority this will not be the case.

It helps that the rule is one owner per store. The owners really have to mind the coop rather than slumlording a dozen equally shitty taco bells all over town.

Attached: When Everyone Gets A Trophy.jpg (750x732, 60K)

>A burger is a sandwich with a grilled turkey-
Fuck no.

Chick-Fil-A > Popeyes and it's not even close faggot. Even KFC is better than Popeyes (In Canada. KFC in the US is industrial sludge).

Maybe it's a regional thing then. Where I live all of the Popeye's tend to be in really shitty low income neighborhoods and the quality of the food shows. Even the one location I went to that was in a nice suburban area was still garbage, dry, and flavorless. In comparison, every single Chick-fil-A I've ever been to has been clean and the food was fresh and tasted great. I've also never seen one in a bad neighborhood, so maybe that has something to do with it.

wow this reads like an ex gf who did you wrong. its okay chickfila is still #1 ya faggot

Yep. Once they become the majority in an area, no matter how big or small, it goes to shit. They just opened a Chick-fil-A over in a mad niggerish area nearby and it's losing business already. The niggers who live there are extra nogged. No amount of opportunities will improve it.

Why don't you fucking work there if you like it so much you fucking uninformed faggot

To be honest though that was probably just a thing with my store and the majority of CFA locations are probably a lot better than mine was. I can't speak for every location but mine was shitty as hell.

Niggers running around civilization like they are real people is such an odd experiment.

A chicken sammich isn't ground meat, dipstick.

Attached: 7d492-davidrockefeller-born1915-usnazicontinuum-231ab.jpg (1600x1413, 201K)

Chicfila uses pressure fryers to get the quality of chicken they have. Most franchises can't compete with that level of investment just to cook chicken for low IQ inbreeds.

no one gives a fuck and this isn’t politics sage

Chick-Fil-A is delicious and the only acceptable fast food. For those who haven't been there before, its WONDERFUL. Everyone they hire is clean looking, respectful, very fast and courteous. Their food is so tasty that it should be criminal, and its reasonably priced for the quality. Oh and they're closed on Sundays, but does that stop their cashflow? Not at all, if anything it increases it due to the limited amount of time you have per week to get it. Highly advise anons who have thought about going to give it a shot...and all the ladies they hire are cute

Attached: 1566222385955.jpg (463x486, 135K)

Chick-Fil-A sandwiches aren't ground meat, dumbass

I find popeye's chicken to be unbearably salty. I do like how crispy the batter is though.

Fried chicken is from the British Isles and people of African descent misrepresenting its origins is cultural appropriation.

Canes...
Fucking based.
You near Ohio cuz we go fucking crazy for Canes

Cane's is good because of the sauce. However, their tendies are truly fresh and marinated overnight like they claim. Started in Louisiana. They're all over the South.

>Why don't you fucking work there if you like it so much you fucking uninformed faggot
he probably has a better job than CFA can offer retard

That's the other amazing thing about Chick-fil-A. People like you are not customers. I never have to stand next to you in line or even look at you.

Popeye's is basically just edible to me. Shit has decent breading texture but no flavor. No clue how anyone can like it more than CFA or even KFC which I'm not even a fan of.

Fuuuuu u r gay. Blacks and gays love Chick-fil-A!!!

Live in a 13% fuxated city in Commiefornia, the Popeyes by my house is staffed by visibly pissed off, rude Shaqueefas, and the food is garbage. Went there once, never again. The Chic Fila staff is polite and their food is excellent.

>there can be only one
>chicken sammich

Attached: pickles.jpg (236x340, 17K)

daily reminder to support privately owned businesses over their publicly owned competition at any given opportunity

I’m a fan of Slims

Spicy strips with Sweet Heat sauce, the crappy redbeans and rice with 4 packs of Louisiana hot sauce and I throw the fucking biscuit away