Legalizing marijuana

How can anybody promote mental illness? Is it ignorance or pure indifference that make people willingly ingest a plant that induces madness?

Fun fact: the CB1 receptor that is responsible for the feeling of being high also emulates schizophrenia.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4034083/
>Cannabinoid intoxication can provoke toxic psychoses or symptoms similar to the positive symptoms of schizophrenia
>cannabis seems to provoke an amotivational syndrome similar to the negative symptoms of schizophrenia
>In humans, mounting evidence shows that CB1 receptor densities are altered in schizophrenia

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3138655/
>Our finding of increased CB1R binding in paranoid SCZ could reflect a greater involvement of the endocannabinoid system in the DLPFC in this subtype of patients with SCZ as may be suggested by their more marked positive thought disorders and delusional symptoms.

Attached: 1554900653826.png (697x533, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
drugabuse.gov/news-events/nida-notes/2016/09/regular-marijuana-use-associated-differences-in-brain-gray-matter-connectivity
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/
>We provide evidence that regular cannabis use is associated with gray matter volume reduction in the medial temporal cortex, temporal pole, parahippocampal gyrus, insula, and orbitofrontal cortex; these regions are rich in cannabinoid CB1 receptors and functionally associated with motivational, emotional, and affective processing.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
>The strongest evidence that cannabis use is a contributory cause of schizophrenia comes from longitudinal studies of large representative samples of the population who have been followed over time to see if cannabis users are at higher risk of developing schizophrenia.
>15-year prospective investigation of cannabis use and schizophrenia in 50,465 Swedish conscripts. The study found that those who had tried cannabis by age 18 were 2.4 times more likely to be diagnosed with schizophrenia than those who had not 16 and the risk of this diagnosis increased with the frequency of cannabis use.
>27-year follow-up of the Swedish cohort that also found a dose-response relationship between frequency of cannabis use at baseline and risk of schizophrenia during the follow-up. The relationship between cannabis use and schizophrenia persisted when the authors statistically controlled for the effects of other drug use and other potential confounding factors, including a history of psychiatric symptoms at baseline.
>supported in a three-year longitudinal study of the relationship between self-reported cannabis use and psychosis in a community sample of 4,848 people in the Netherlands
>These findings have been replicated in one German and two New Zealand cohort studies.

Attached: 1554900334995.png (800x600, 207K)

drugabuse.gov/news-events/nida-notes/2016/09/regular-marijuana-use-associated-differences-in-brain-gray-matter-connectivity
>A NIDA-funded brain imaging study has shown that regular users of marijuana have less gray matter than nonusers of the drugin the orbitofrontal cortex (OFC), a brain region that contributes to impulse control, decision-making, and learning. Such a deficit could make it more difficult to change counterproductive behaviors, including drug use.

Attached: 1554900368297.jpg (900x500, 79K)

Weed is for niggers

Legalize pot, ban memeflags.

>smoking weed

I hope the stoners enjoy their mental retardation.

Attached: 1528269358340.gif (469x375, 3.97M)

Pot smokers are stinky retards and will hang on the day of the rope.

Attached: +_654b02036c91f65db965625167422a6d.jpg (680x636, 124K)

t.

Attached: 1554900395891.jpg (363x450, 108K)

>Duuuuuude, trust me. Marijuana is harmless. I've smoked 499 621 joints and I'm on welfare.

Attached: 1554900561863.jpg (480x493, 35K)

we already knew that massive amounts of weed can potentially trigger those who are predisposed to schizophrenia, now fuck off like this is some new information.

Weed doesnt make you schizo, it might trigger it if you are predisposed (so can a bunch of other things as well)

Whats up with the weed hate? Literally makes you laugh and relax

>How can anybody promote mental illness?
Because it's fucking fun.

Attached: 1401878856387.jpg (395x416, 25K)

This is only prevalent in people who will develop schizophrenia at some point in there life. In countries that have legalized weed, Schizophrenia as well as other mental illnesses did not increase. Future reference user, Try doing research against your arguments rather than for them, you'll look like less of a moron as a result.

I'm hoping you'll also have a solid reply on why you think Cigs/Booze should remain legal if the devils lettuce is so bad.

Attached: the-l-cant-afford-to-pay-for-my-kids-school-32329262.png (500x566, 112K)

go ban alcohol and tobacco and caffeine as well, faggot

Well at this point im not sure if i have become mentally retarded or if im living in clown world. Im mean if you people arnt on drugs then i dont really want all these brain cells.

>doesn't

t. shrunken brain man

Can you post couple more stoner memes? I use these everytime my stoner buddies try to convince me something. Getting them everytime.

Attached: 1509889902662.png (1000x1000, 402K)

dude weed is old news
we need to legalize crack cocaine

Probs a bit of both. Gotta be a bit retarded to continue living in clown world

its just how people use it, infrequent is fine i guess but abusing any drug is just retarded

Delete this!

>permanent brain damage is fine bro, lmao

Attached: npv.png (1197x886, 499K)

Attached: hemp-chart.jpg (2048x2048, 1.01M)

Cigarettes dont impaire cognitive ability. Alcohol, unless your part of a significant minority who becomes alcoholic, doesn't have any longterm negative effects

It's not permanent. All studies show weed doesn't kill brain cells. It will stop developmental growth in youth leading to retards. But then again, this is why you'd have to be 21 to buy it if made legal.

>significant minority
Sure.
>Doesnt have any long term negative effects
Hows that liver?

Started smoking pot at 20 because I already had plans to an hero. Im 22 now, more social, and not dependent on the drug. 2g will last me for 1-2 weeks and the most ive spent on weed is $80 one time.
I dont give a fuck what others think, as long as you dont abuse it like any other drug you should be fine. Its not meth so I dont understand the outrage, hell I used to be against weed until I almost offed myself.

Attached: IMG_20190626_121451.jpg (783x673, 85K)

Weed, like any other drug, can be abused. As long as you are not a stoner and start smoking after you are around 20 you will be fine. All studies that show negative effects are done with chronic users and only require 24hs of abstinence at most.

So you're suicidal and you smoke weed? How unusual! I wonder if your life is so boring that all you care about is when you'll toke the next time?

>2g will last me 1-2weeks
(You, a brainlet) >hurder bet all you care about is the next time you Smoke*

Think someone needs to learn how to read and do self spellchecks.

Just as bad. Vice is sin and sinners will burn in Hell for all eternity.

Your liver may have something to say about that.

If people smoking some weed hits as a personal insult so hard that you feel the need to chimp out on them like a nigger then there might be something wrong with you

Shit bait is shit, go cry about alcohol which is a proven killer, or the prescription drugs that are highly addictive and/or deadly.

This. I’m less worried about recreational use and more upset that we won’t get stuff like building materials, natural medicine and bio fuel because multi millionaire companies don’t want to deal with the competition.

t. buttmad dope addicts

Attached: 1532873106500~4.jpg (1067x1249, 152K)

>posting same thread for ~130 days
why are you so invested in this?

Attached: faggot.png (477x695, 228K)

ban weed from zoomers specifically
everyone else can have it

Alcohol is still legal. Why keep spending tax money on policing a drug that isn't all that more dangerous than alcohol?

Judging others and telling them they’ll burn in hell is a sin.

When jesus hung out with sinners, did he insult them and threaten them with hell every two seconds?

Meme flag=opinion irrelevant
Neck yourself jew.

A stoner Chad fucked the girl he orbited.

>Dope
Go back to ruining Jow Forums humor threads with boomer memes.
I'm not a stoner or "addict" and I am probably more successful than you eventhough I am a third worlder.

Where are the useless fucking jannies?

Doesn’t belong on this board, sage!

t. welfare recipient sitting on his ass all day

I've said this before and I'll say it again
Jow Forums is more addictive than weed. I can stop smoking weed for periods and stick to it no problem but I cant do the same when it comes to Jow Forums. Can you? I already know the answer, you cannot

>words are memes

t. has no social life

None of your business how others love their life, kike scum.

Attached: AEA66D66-6783-441C-9232-3B0FBBCAF037.gif (900x900, 1.91M)

Weed actually encourages neurogenesis. It causes brain cells to be made.

t. butthurt nofun nofriends incel that got cucked by a filthy hippy

I smoke crack cocaine and methamphetamine, the real alpha male drug combination.

t. leech on society

I'd say most other substances are more dangerous than marijuana, and I'm not even a stoner. I've had a lot of people in my life "casually" use alcohol in particular and it's not been good for them, in any way shape or form. I dont think they should be compared but if the comparison is being made, drunks are more harmful and unpredictable than stoners and stoners usually mind their own business and tend not to start fights, drive dangerously etc. Alcohol and tobacco are so much worse than weed, it's not even close and I'd prefer to be around neither a drunk or a skeevy stoner but forced into a situation where I had to, I'd pick stoner

t. unemployed shut-in

t piece of shit jew

This is somewhat true. I agree, but you can shake any addiction. You dont have to be a slave to your negative apetite

t scumbag fucking kike

Meme oxymoron flag.

I bet you're a jew and a nigger.

Jew bait thread
Jew bait thread
Jew bait thread
Jew bait thread
Jew bait thread

They’re trying to distract you, sage goes in all fields

it ought to be legalized and heavily taxed. Similar to alcohol and tobacco.
making drugs illegal just creates black markets and empowers organized crime. if people want to ruin their lives with drugs, no skin off my back

Everytime I see this flag I think of some half jew half nigger breed who's a lankey gay boy.
You flag and your life is pathetic.

Attached: 1566364420679.png (492x503, 439K)

>Didn't understand what I said and pretended he did
t. Not only a boomer jew but also retarded.
Seriously, did a stoner fuck your crush when you were in highschool?

t. unemployable alcoholic autist

If I ever saw a pot calling the kettle black.

Words can be memes, retard.

>significant minority who becomes alcoholic

WEW LAD

You know whats messed up? I make enough to support my family. When they were in public school I could easily afford to send a lunch with them or give money for the school lunch. We still qualified for free lunch and a bunch of other stuff.

There's something wrong with THC, I used to smoke a lot of it when I was in my teens and I felt it began to drive me insane. I became really depressed and went through what I recently learned was depersonalization. It was the most frightening thing I've ever experienced, because it felt like reality was falling apart around me and nothing was real. It was only THC that has done this to me. I've eaten mushrooms a few times after I stopped smoking and I've never felt anything close to what I felt with smoking. I didn't feel like it was doing permanent things to my mind like THC was.

>all these angry joint zombies that haven't showered for several days

The highest degree of welfare leeches.

every time I smoke weed it makes me want to stop being a NEET and get a decent job

If it truly is bad than allow it so that all the low-IQ dindus and dudes who think there is nothing wrong with it die out slowly.

Meme flag=opinion irrelevant
Go find some paper bedsheets kike

t. smelly stoner leech

>than allow it
>low iq
Too funny aquafresh.

t scumbag kike

>receptor
>emulates schizophrenia

Attached: 1234813457_icq4.jpg (640x480, 48K)

>can

>seems to

>mounting evidence shows

weasel words, opinion discarded....

Fuck your ego
Fuck ego.

>buttblasted busybody bemoaning being berated by betters

>I was picked on when I was young and no one ever offered me weed because I'm an obese, pimply faced faggot.

Attached: neckbeardcertified.jpg (550x550, 96K)

t. ass annihilated bong fellaters with shrunken brains

Cigarettes dont impaire cognitive ability, but they are addictive and really expensive.

t foreskin eating Jesus killing kike

Grow thread?
Cool, grower here, ask questions about growing.

Attached: IMG_1204738.jpg (1200x900, 338K)

Didn't Mexico legalize recreational crack? Or was it just powder coke?

Now you see why you should always ignore meme flags

You are a funny person

The first known group of people to use marijuana were indo Europeans that lived in Central Asia

Attached: 1893BF6E-07E4-4298-8A70-0E118ED7AAB9.jpg (744x367, 124K)

I know that's bullshit, I saw a documentary about what horseshit it was.

It’s really not that fucking serious

Cry about it pussy

>ask questions
Why is it that weedheads always are passive aggresive defensive about their weed addiction?

And why is it that weed smokers literally can't stop talking? They literally have to talk about retarded shit nonstop.

True, weed isn't really much of anything.
Nothing to get all worked up about whether you're for it or against it.

I’m just laid up for a couple days and bored.

Just Imagine not having to deal with commiefornians ever again, as they'll always be too stoned to do anything.
>Too stoned to remember to vote
>Too stoned to stay in college
>Too stoned to argue on the internet
>Too stoned to drive
>Too stoned to participate in politcial activism
>Too stoned to aspire to anything at all

In the end Quentin got what was coming for him

Attached: seething.jpg (1024x683, 247K)

>ask questions about growing.
>Why is it that weedheads always are passive aggresive defensive about their weed addiction?
>And why is it that weed smokers literally can't stop talking?
You failed
also, nobody will take you seriously if you think weed is addictive