Catholics donated 2 billion dollars to restore this shitty old church

but ignore the 700k+ homeless people in the US and europe.

Attached: 15-notre-dame-fire-3.w1200.h1200.jpg (1200x1200, 461K)

Most homeless people are basically feral and therefore beyond help

OP spent his time posting this shitty thread instead of sucking off homeless people in the park. Wow, hypocritical.

ok nice

Attached: 76912B18-BDAF-4EFF-B868-2727938CFC64.jpg (1119x1336, 872K)

What kind of stupid Jew nigger moralist post is this.

Hey, Dawkins, you pretentious curmudgeon.

>Why do you spend money on going to space when black people don't have more free money?
Same nigger-tier mentality. Kill yourself.

Catholicism is not just about charity my friend. In either case, without churches you have no Catholics and therefore no help for the poor at all.

Let's donate 2 billion to burn the homeless.

Attached: hutz.png (512x384, 169K)

>but ignore the 700k+ homeless people in the US and europe.
So?
God helps those that helps themselves, are those useless fucking homeless shitstains helping themselves? NOPE, they are in fact liberals that are destroying our communities. There are reason they are homeless and one of them is because they deny God and work against Gods word.
The Church is not a person and helps the communities if they preach and practice Gods true word.

Attached: don't feed them.png (1029x772, 934K)

A huge majorty of homeless people in Poland are alcoholics od drug addicts. The only help that they should recieve is labour camp and therapist

>muh ornate kike on a stick building is more important than being demographically replaced

Suck a heeb cock. It should have burned down completely. You egalitarian open borders nigger and white are one in Christ nigger foot kissing Israel is my holy land lets kill white people in a religion war shitters have ruined Europe.

Homeless people are drug addicts who's families got tired of giving them 900 chances and finally threw them out. 99% of them choose to be homeless. Almost no one is that unlucky.

Restore history not useless people.

this. Homeless execution squads.

Or we make em fight to the death in gladiator bum-fight style arenas

Help and aid to homeless people should be given or denied on a case by case basis. If someone is homeless because chinks and kikes jewed him or her out of their family estate with their monetary tricks, then they should be given aid to get back on their feet.

On the other hand, if someone is homeless because they spent all their money on crystal meth and are drugged up degenerate feral ghouls, then the only aid that can be provided is a clean death - one (1) bullet straight to the brain.

womp womp

They are oblivious cucks which is why they still follow subverted nucatholicism with a black toe sucking pope. Catholics are faggots

Would you not restore your house simply because there are people without one?

>Hating white culture and architecture this much
Yikes, who pissed in your motzo balls this morning Moishe?

Based Catholics

Attached: FuckAtheists.jpg (760x985, 129K)

macron just released the plan for the new design

Attached: Notre_dame_de_paris_new_minarette_competition_winner.jpg (2048x1629, 347K)

if the catholic church donated that money to homeless people you would cry they were just doing it to try and convert people

Even better

Attached: 1563756478152.jpg (767x768, 104K)

People everywhere don't understand that even if you split money among poor people its not like everyone would be rich. Basic math. It's like when people get compensation for a lawsuit and the money gets divided and only lawyers win.

The Church is the largest charity organization on earth.

Attached: 2AHHdEbntnB2qKCGFlenTw.jpg (1880x984, 329K)

There are so many programs for the homeless. I have friends who do outreach and basically beg to give away stuff like clothing, toiletries, food, etc. There are so many church run shelters where I live that operate dormitory style and run on donations but guess what? They have two very simple rules: no drug/alcohol consumption and you must be in at a certain time at night. A lot of homeless would rather go get blasted on drugs and booze up on the church steps than put the bottle or the needle down to have a warm bed, shower and food. You can only help someone but so much... they have to actually want the help.

>white culture
>Yahweh
>Yeshua
>Torah
>Israel
>Hebrews

Christianity is nothing but a filthy yarmulke welded on top of European achievements. Kys brainwashed kike rat.

Attached: 66E87025-FE54-47E6-BD27-C009C6BFAF4E.gif (799x1337, 388K)

Attached: 20190822_082609.jpg (720x275, 93K)

shut up, pagan scum

Homeless have no value

>Brazil

Attached: 1529502069015.jpg (646x789, 158K)

there are tons of homeless programs
there are tons of volunteers, tax money, donation money and other that all address homelessness in America.
Saying they are ignored is stupid.
most of the homeless are mentally ill and drug addicted
they have other problems that need sorted out other than homelessness

>restoring one of the greatest arcitectual works of Western Civilization after a terrible fire.

>giving shameless hobos and drug addicts money.

mmmmmm.....tough one, OP.

Attached: 1563491984919.gif (150x148, 996K)

Giving money to homeless people does jack shit. They're either homeless by choice or too retarded to hold a job. Nothing can help them besides the bullet.

Op is a bigot

who will pay to rebuild the Amazon?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-22 at 8.38.44 AM.jpg (1790x1372, 368K)

Attached: Funny_Meme_10985.jpg (922x491, 135K)

>blue, black and white east european flag

fuck sakes negro 1st of all the amazon is not the lungs of this gay planet and secondly is fucking dry season, it happen every year and the rains will return in a month
actually its already raining again
lastly its ours so we could burn it down and salt the land and its none of the commies concern

never heard of st vincent de paul?

Attached: wut.png (1076x321, 86K)

Wait, did the homeless people build the most Iconic church of all time?

No. Then that is why they get nothing. Do nothing. Get nothing.

Yeah because fuck the homeless.

You’re right. Why should we care more about a beacon of western civilization, culture and heritage instead of some drug addicted inbred invaders?

>we could burn it down and salt the land and its none of the commies concern

That's where you're wrong buddy. Europe or USA could send a few army brigades and annihilate every single apeoid in your country in 2 weeks. It's time we upped the ante in saving the planet from re-usable shopping bags and meat taxes to something more practical and effective.

>catholics donate billions of dollars to charity every year
>doesn't care for the homeless
???????????????????????????

The poor you will always have

also the notion is contrary to the gospel:

6While Jesus was in Bethany in the home of Simon the leper,a 7a woman came to Him with an alabaster jar of expensive perfume, which she poured on His head as He reclined at the table.
[note this was worth like 300 denari, it is VERY expensive]

8When the disciples saw this, they were indignant and asked, “Why this waste? 9This perfume could have been sold at a high price, and the money given to the poor.”

10Aware of this, Jesus asked, “Why are you bothering this woman? She has done a beautiful deed to Me. 11The poor you will always have with you,b but you will not always have Me. 12By pouring this perfume on Me, she has prepared My body for burial. 13Truly I tell you, wherever this gospel is preached in all the world, what she has done will also be told in memory of her.”

There was this really old RPG I played once. I think it's been more than 15 years, now.
There was this optional quest where you set out to kill this cross between a dragon and a turtle that was terrorizing the peasants.
At the end of the quest, one of your party members would get mad at you for agreeing to kill it.

>There will always be more peasants, but only one such turtle

The game tried to paint the party member as evil. But they weren't wrong.

R A R E
A
R
E
But fuck the homeless, a large proportion are drug users and non-whites.
I'll happily help someone British that fell on hard times, but not non-whites or degenerates.

>muh bleeding heart
>muh either or fallacy