Why are Jews pushing this thing AGAIN ?

Why are Jews pushing this thing AGAIN ?

Its like they waited for those highschoolers from the days of first WoW to be in their 30s now, grown up with jobs and wife and kids so they can lure them into this virtual world again and ruin their marriages and kids

Attached: going home.png (550x627, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nofunallowed.azurewebsites.net/apply/rules
youtube.com/watch?v=yUMAmI5YcBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can nostalgia be used as a weapon?

yes its a psyop

the jews arent pushing it, the community has been asking for it for almost ten years.
Google Nostralius if you dont believe me. either way

>git gud scrub

Attached: 1566096110986.jpg (750x748, 64K)

>the Jews
>you
hmmm makes me think

azeroth, home, at least it was before blizzard fucked it all up

They want you sedated. You ain't saving the white race if you're saving azeroth, user.

playing WoW taught me to be careful with my investments and played a huge part in how I manage my portfolio.

t. auction shark

Any Singlish servers dave?

lol why u hatin?

why would it ruin anything? all my friends are hyped as well. this is a quite social event desu.

you sound like some pleb newspaper saying "hurr video games are bad". its just a hobby which is something good

>be me
>was gonna get wow classic
>Blizzard removes corpse skeletons
>Blizzard includes shards with shared auction house between them+30k pop on a 4k server designed game
>spells don't work correctly
>cashshop in the making
>7.2 client (Not real vanilla)
>Launching with fucking molten core for 3 months
>realize Blizzard is trash
>buy new game called Remnant on steam
>its popular and blowing up
Im playing something better now. Have fun going "home". Your home is a bed and breakfast downtown detroit with the host being named Tyreese.

Can't blame the bros for wanting to go home, clown world is too shit and difficult. There are gender divisions, religious divisions, national divisions, wealth divisions before we can even agree to work together as a race. Trump is getting double penetrated by Evangelical and ZOG cocks and EU is literally bending over the whole populace, while crumbling from the other end. Might as well smoke weed and play Warcraft instead of fighting this fight with a 0.00001% success rate.

Yeah, I was so fucking excited until all the sharding/layering bullshit. Plus I don't have the time anymore to compete with NEETs and zoomers like I did when I was a teen. Sucks.

Same as with weed: Bread and circuses. The more they can distract from real issues the better. I don't think there's much more behind it, they just sell whichever game they can.

Shut up

The word nostalgia literally means "open wound". You should look forward not back

Just the way it is. Im calling it now, Classic is going to fail. Bobby Kotick is on Epsteins Black book too, wonder what will come of that.

our journey is finally ending bros, next stop: home

Attached: 1540019335388.jpg (348x326, 10K)

It is because ATVI (The parent company of blizzard) is experiencing declining revenue and engagement.

Their quarterly revenue has declined for the past 2 quarters.

Their MAU (monthly active users) in their battle.net platform is also declining in user engagement and subscription numbers.

Candy Crush represents a majority of their earnings and user engagement. ATVI has decided to focus more on mobile engagement for future IPs.

----

Classic WOW is an easy way for ATVI to boost user engagement and subscription sales while minimizing their development expenses.

Jews? Nah

It's those 30 y.o were pushing for it, and guys like me who were too young to play it back then, but still prefer vanilla over retail

>Why
A failing company doing whatever it can to make sheckels. You're fucking retarded, never ,ake a thread again.

Attached: flag.png (800x800, 881K)

[EU][Alliance][PvE guild][Shaᛋᛋrah PvP] is recruiting for Classic World of Warcraft!

>Raiding Schedule: (+2 UTC CEST)
Tues: 9pm-12:30am
Wed: 9pm-12:30am
Thurs: 9pm-12:30am
Staying late or adding a day is always completely optional.

>Requirements
-You are not from /wpsg/
-You are not mentally disabled like /wowg/
-You are motivated to git gud
-You want to actually progress fast and be in a guild that will actually achieve a realm first.
-You are 18 or older

>About us
Since the majority of the player base here consists of shitters, we are recruiting from other places too (mostly theory-crafting discords). Our core comes from a top 20 guild in retail, so we know what we are doing unlike most of the guilds here which had 10 years and achieved nothing.

>Application
Applying is mandatory if you want to be part of the progress team. If you just want to play with us DM Eiki#0001
nofunallowed.azurewebsites.net/apply/rules

THE JEWS FEAR NFA

Attached: 1530143067831s.jpg (249x249, 8K)

>You should look forward not back
"I see only darkness before me"

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

WoW classic isn't going to last for most who go back, they will find the graphics and gameplay haven't aged well, and that it simply isn't as fun as it was as a 13 year old kid on summer break.

Just play Crimson Desert Online if you want to waste your life

Why would they fear goyim giving them money? You are objectively giving them $15 US dollars a month for a board of members to use to go to Einsteins island. Or did you forget that Bobby Kotick is in the book?

blizzard is already expecting over 2/3 of the currently registered playerbase for classic to never make it past lvl 30,
however, they also didnt expect every single server to be full of registered characters two days after giving you the option so, who knows

>grown up with jobs and wife and kids
You do realize they were the ones pushing it, right?
You know that Blizzard was openly against the idea, do you?
>You think you do, but you don't

yeah right as if blizzard would indulge several thousand retards to reopen vanilla servers and everything that goes with it

youtube.com/watch?v=yUMAmI5YcBQ
GOIN HOME BROS

The game is not and was never good. Bring back Ultima Online or Asheron's Call and I would get on board.

Then train and strategize to face it.

Isn't Ultima Online already back up?

The west is already doomed and there's nothing we can do to save it. At least I can live peacefully in Azeroth.

They need as many white guys checked out and off the chessboard as possible and they don't give a fuck how it happens. Suicide, totally-not-mossad- meme shootings, transexuality, jail, world of warcraft. They give not one single fuck, they just need you to go away and FAST.

Attached: 1566077105063.jpg (1000x1014, 169K)

WoW doesn't ruin your life. It enhances it!

99% of the playerbase is going to be casual anyways. relax its just a fucking video game.
it should be fun to see what happens in chat with blizzard censorship. people are already all downloading emote addons that blizzard cant censor

>da JOOS
get outside for once user

Attached: D28240A2-5C44-499F-B7BD-F8749971C6EB.jpg (640x640, 98K)

exactly
enjoy it being casual and focus on having fun ingame
and also; find something else in life to milk acknowledgement from ...
if you have trouble not going on an addiction spree, limit your gametime 45/min per char, 1-2hours ONCE a week for raiding one main char.
you DO NOT need 12 maxed out chars at some point before the inevitable item squish...
only start new alts when you have one raid tier on farm status and are doing sellruns anyways...
life is too precious and time doesn't halt for anyone.

Classic wow is 100% red pilled, developed originally with no women or trannies on the team, and no SJW politics forced anywhere in the game. This will be the ground zero for Aryan White men to congregate. Azeroth, my home...

I know. I’m scarred. I played the stress test and got hooked like it was my first time. 2 of my best years were playing that game. No job or school. 2005-2006 with 120 days played.

Now i have a decent job, gf, saving for a house and I’m afraid I’ll throw it all away to just play this game.

I was just on Lightshope, a server that's closing in 2 days, and the Nelf starting area is still packed. I did all quests 1-8 with a random hunter buddy. Brainlets pronouncing the death of WoW Classic reveal they have never seen the demand of a private server. It's going to be huge for months, and there will be a spike in popularity at every phase release.

This world is a terrible place and there will always be money in offering people a temporary escape from it. More money in offering one that is also nostalgic and conjures memories of days when things weren't so bad.

pretty sure blizzard revenue is in the shitter right now. its all an ad campaign

If anything it exposes how pozzed modern games are

A game over a decade old has more hype than anything in recent memory, and will be better too

the players have been screaming for it since 2006 nonstop.
The developers finally gave in. And even then, their classic servers are already full.

sure. Don't you want pre-9/11 or even pre-Obama again?

nobody has the time to put it in now, not on the level that used to be required
>tfw they remember how long it took to get level 40 riding

Reminder that Alliance is the only faction for whites.

Attached: wow classic box.png (350x510, 419K)

It makes you waste your time so the higher up jews can dance outside your attention span

>removing skeletons
Wait what? Why? That was the funniest part of the game, the way you could tell you were close to a wandering elite or a hidden boss because of the pile of skeletons who died running away from a single point.

Attached: M052MRO.png (387x188, 20K)

you mmean close to my night elf rogue

Attached: night elf rogue.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

jewing ingame and jewing irl kek

RIP, another casualty of wokeness. Niggers fear potential puns being made at them.

based and samepilled

(((Nostalgia))) is the cancer that has been killing pop culture for the last 20 years.

They know it’s the ultimate distraction, can’t vote playing wow, can’t go outside playing wow, work, wife, kids, hygiene, all take a back seat to wow.

they want us to go back to sleep

servers can't handle it

>Why are Jews pushing this thing AGAIN ?
Because they know that most gamers, like women, are a weaker degenerate vessel. They've replaced Jesus and Heaven with Thrall and Azeroth.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (533x541, 114K)

Nah, I saw your stretchy skeleton there too, right outside the graveyard where Mor'Ladim spawns.

they can be used to write "evil" words.... Yes that is official blue post response.

I just hate how gay these characters look. God I wish my PC could run Final Fantasy 14.

This.

FAKE NEWS

Leave it to a retarded anglo retards to completely miss the point, they are removing the dead player skeletons as they were made by "griefers" to resemble swastikas, that is the sole reason for their removal, non kosher imagery

>WHY DO PEOPLE ON A JAPANESE IMAGE BOARD PLAY VIDEO GAMES WTF IT MUST BE THE JUDES I THOUGHT WE ALL TOOK OURSELVES SERIOUSLY ON THIS HERE SHITPOSTING WEEB SITE

Attached: arseoob2l3t01.png (522x747, 210K)

now that's some quality bait lol

Attached: ff14 miqote male fan art.jpg (700x932, 84K)

This.

Distraction + trying to take minecraft and by extension pewdiepies power away

It's a multifaceted attack

Its like everyone's forgotten that WoW was shit until BC fixed it.

LOL

Attached: 1565284005993.jpg (683x817, 138K)

The experience will not be the same, i won't play, don't want to ruin the good memoryes...

if that was true they would just change where the skeleton spawns

It wasn't pushed, there were dozens of private servers and it took the community years of pressure, petitions and making Bliz believe they could make a buck to convince them doing the classic servers again. When one of the private was shut down, the dev team went over to Bliz HQ to try and convince them that there is a market for that.

Those privates were great, you could drop redpills, yell nigger, it was basicly another chan, since the moderation was pretty lax. The 2016 election was pretty wild on there, less shills and bots than Jow Forums at least.

OP is a literal boomer, go back to twitter and wait for the next Q post telling you to neck yourself.

>Blizzard
>da joos
Log off, Radovan

orcs in space and lazer goats... not in my campaign, homeboy.
wow is best when it's completely ripped off from the AD&D 2nd edition Monstrous Manual

Attached: AD&D kobold.jpg (474x355, 30K)

the only faction for
>white knights

Attached: 1566459821157.png (2518x1024, 271K)

this. fuck blizzard.

Attached: 1441586332112.png (400x543, 299K)

read the fucking red*it QnA if you dont believe me mohammed

wow classic will be dead within a few months. as soon as the robots get dazzled by the next hyped thing for them to consume.

>game about fighting illegal immigration
>philosophical debates about what is honorable
>core philosophy is defend home, family, and culture.

Theres a reason steve bannon was inspired while farming wow gold.

The "vanilla experience" will be ruined by leftwing moderators and devs. Blizzard used to be about "more pew pew less qq" to "muh social justice"
pic unrelated

Attached: Untitled3.png (1000x563, 709K)

I have played for years on nostralius or whatever it was, elysium and then lights hope and i plan to go back to classic because its so fucking good. I do not get bored of leveling and the social aspect of wow. God i love it

>believing nuBlizzard
they're using that as an excuse, retard. I bet you also think sharding is in place to make the early leveling experience go smoothly

Because games are fucking garbage now and everyone knows it. This is proof that humans will never reach the stars or even survive for more than 100 years from today. How the fuck did we go backwards since the 2000s.

Attached: 1559072906544.png (1022x703, 567K)

Fuck wow, I’ll just keep playing this.

Attached: 04AA907C-4FA6-43BC-8C96-7B1EC29EB58B.jpg (315x445, 36K)