This is how the world sees America

This is how the world sees America

Attached: 958F1ABA-424C-4B7D-BC9C-DCBFED656DDE.jpg (636x900, 141K)

>This is how (((the media))) sees America
ftfy
Show flag.

Lol. Get rekt Mohammad. We will buy Greenland, pay for it and do all the necessary paperwork afterwords

>WE HATE TRUMP
>HE IS STUPID
>HE IS EVIL
>WHY WONT HE VISIT US!

You want to get invaded Cuckmark?

He really is a useless fucking turd.

The idea alone is so stupid it should get him impeached as proof of being mentally unfit for office.

Why not make Mexico pay for it instead? And also build a wall around it?

switch bodyguard with scrubbing hands man.

Attached: 1566427558034.jpg (1024x408, 109K)

Weak. Would this even trigger laugh code in NPC's?

He's actually retarded.

That's a lot of projection in one picture

>This is how the world sees America
Lets see your national flag, you meme flagging shitposting faggot.

we see him as the king of israel

OI Vey! the best cartoon in history. We need to give the artist a noble prize. And 6 million dollars a year!

You are ants to us. Do you really think we can hear you? Do you think we wonder about your thoughts and feelings? Do you really think you matter or have any influence whatsoever on this world if you aren't American?

Yes. Sadly. It would. It does.
>rofl that's so accurate! Trump is such a baby and this further confirms what the media tells me! So funny
This is pretty much what those political commentary shows are. Normies eat that shit up

Lol yeah sure....
Why is Denmark cryin’ about him not showing up then?
Show your flag faggot

>being American in 2019
I honestly try my hardest but are you guys for real? must be larping

Attached: 1566178420572.jpg (666x557, 237K)

Rest of the world isn't politically aware enough to know about Denmark's three billion dollar shortfall in their responsibility to NATO, and don't know that Trump is offering them enough money for Greenland to ensure they can pay it for the next three years and have a budget surplus.
But hey its cool, Trumps the one being irresponsible here amirite fellow stalwarts?

forgot to add pic

Attached: jewjew.png (636x900, 547K)

The international jew media is an absolute plague

fpbp cucked fucking retard op utterly destroyed

psh thats nothing compared to what he's done in the name of the NWO and with Epstein, and god knows what madness with this sick fuck his "mentor" in his own words. It explains all the war mongering child rape, that is the mossad and satanists agenda.

shit i forgot the pic here is one of the dream team that created what we know as Trump but hes dead from aids and being a sick freak now, not trump not yet but other guy

what the fuck one more time

Attached: download (1).jpg (1200x600, 94K)