Berlin-based Croatian diplomat suspended over ‘pure’ and ‘white Europe’ comments

In another series of posts surfaced by Croatian media, Ms Magarevic reportedly linked the LGBT community to paedophilia and mental illness, posting a quote which said it was “possible to cure and get rid of all this immorality”.

thetcanada.com/2019/08/20/berlin-based-croatian-diplomat-suspended-over-pure-and-white-europe-comments-world-news-reports/

Absolutely based, this is marriage material. But why didnt she hide her powerlevel Jow Forums?

Attached: 1566228931054.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7DGTQaHrOmE
youtube.com/watch?v=UqGBRGTIpGk
youtube.com/watch?v=bVLma25g6Pk
youtu.be/L6QxrUCdduI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Meanwhile she married an asian... ahahah

its scientifically proven that beating cures homosexuality and also other mental illnesses.

makes sense Magarevic is a an typical asian surname

>suspended for advocating for european normalcy
White race is doomed

This. I read her facebook posts I didn't even see what is supposed to be "offensive" about anything she wrote.

She didn't say any other races are inferior, she didn't advocate for violence or genocide, she wasn't vulgar or insulting about other races - all she said boils down to "Europe should be for Europeans just as Croatia is for Croats".

How is that statement offensive?

What racism in Croatia? Croatians havent had enough exposure to dindus to be racist towards. This is a kang thinking whitey not obeying like a puppet is being racist

We have gypsies so we know exactly what niggers are like.

Gypsies are like niggers, only slightly less violent and slightly more organized. But only slightly.

Our government are traitors. They better keep pushing this shit until Croatian version of little Timmy comes.
Not necessarily government, media would be good too.

>Croatians havent had enough exposure to dindus to be racist towards
niggers dont belong here,end of discussion

Attached: 1564752788949.png (568x450, 280K)

She is mommy af thats why liberals hate her! Also who is the nigger in the pic?

nothing funnier than yugoroaches talking about "white" europe
wake up, you're turksmells

>t. muhammad al-zarawi bin hadiyat
still buttmad about being beaten and robbed by our police?

its funny how our online jew newspapers tried to shame her, but 99% of comments were agreeing and supporting her.

kek I'm just waiting for index.yu to ban comments from their website, the commenters are often times dangerously redpilled

How did you slavs get infected with the liberal mind virus?

i mean we did hold the bulk of the turk menace from rest of europe,so you are welcome i guess,but austria has more turkshits than us and the number is rising so good luck with that fren...

Attached: 1539008791423.jpg (867x1024, 104K)

kike monopoly money, how else
good goys get EU gibs and sorosbux and bad goys get shamed and harrased by kike media

>"our police"
>w-we beat and rob!
top kek
if a yugoroach ever talked shit to whitey, he'd be a security guard for the rest of his life
and you're right, the only roaches that yugoroaches have trouble with are actual turkroaches, when the civil war kicks off and you subhumans start openly fighting each other, it will be the most glorious thing, because then you'd get put down together :)

were you holding off this turkish bulk with your asshole or something?
because you sure do look pretty turkish yourself LMFAO

>Magarevic is a an typical asian surname
Is this some lowkey croatian inside joke?

Fuckin Niggers come into White countrys.
Thinking Whites owe them anything.
They should be fucking thankfull.
It it were to me. we would have shot them at the border.

Attached: 1556549785451.gif (444x461, 1.77M)

>implying we and Serbs won't call temporary truce to genocide t*rkish and arabic trash off the face of the Earth
I can't wait for the war, I'm gonna take a piss on the kabba itself, it'll be glorious

and then amerisharts will show up and bomb you ahahahahahaahahha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

They are paleolithics, they come to non black nations to conquer aka destroy them. The nigger turns a white land into Liberia then moves to another white man, and is surprised that one also turns into another Liberia.

Slow my friend.
Take your time.
Gather more allies.

Attached: 1555920903070.png (450x405, 119K)

youtu.be/7DGTQaHrOmE

Then we should fucking purge them.

Attached: 1562494320076.jpg (960x954, 219K)

hehehe cope some more assmad t*rkoid subhuman roachie

America will either be too busy fighting it's own civil war during the great race war or it will have finished it's civil war and the victorious white nationalist regime of New America will aid the New Crusaders in the quest to rid the world of you brown skinned turds.

ayo Dragan
I got a small piece of trivia for you
do you know where pic related is from?
XD

Attached: Untitled322.png (1019x732, 1.27M)

bump my thread bro, only shit bait floats on our board

Your moms gangbang video?

Indeed but faggotianity castrated the viciousness of the white race so they look for every mental hurdle to not commit genocide.

so do you really not know or are you just pretending?
because it's a VERY funny video

burn in hell kike scum, only jews hate Christ

when the US loses its grip on world power, either due to civil war or liberalism destroying all institutions, will the balkans erupt into chaos? how are things there

dont project your fag fantasies on me hans,or should i say emir...

Attached: 1533960291560.jpg (765x759, 97K)

Piss off your religion is the cause of whites being obsessed with being moral.

Sadly.
My country will burn some day.
The ones of us left would have to retreat and gather.
But im sure we will reconquer it again.
I would give my live for it.

Attached: 1556799083765.gif (288x314, 1.13M)

bump my thread bro , it's about to kill with no replies
balkan scum dont even give a flying fuck about common efforts

burn in hell jewish faggot

Sorry man.
You really Sound like a turk.

Attached: 1557603527157.jpg (960x960, 43K)

Based Croatian bro

The only reason the subhumans are "winning" is because it's not whites vs subhumans, its whites vs subhumans protected by zogged and hijacked state institutions

As soon as those institutions implode due to global trade collapse, the shitskins will find out that war is in the European man's blood, as it has been for thousands of years.

But hey, look at the bright side. At least we won't want for fertilizer for a while what with all the millions of mudslime corpses...

he obviously is a t*rk, see how triggered he got by the mere idea of me pissing on their holy Mecca moonrock

fucking based

niggers never learn

Attached: 1566152215366.jpg (228x217, 10K)

Dying a Heroes death while killing shitskins.
Why not.
Based.

Attached: 1560774253419.jpg (1242x808, 120K)

lol so you must be some type of yugoroach zoomer haha
even better that you dug your own grave like this with all the roachposting
here's my story for you, enjoy:

>be me, fritz thundercock on holz to croatia circa 10 years ago before your country turned into nigger's favourite holiday destination
>wake up at roastie's apartment, who I OBVIOUSLY was fucking all night (she was the butcher at the supermarket I went to and asked out)
>watching tv
>FOOTBALL beer ad comes on, this was around the time of a world cup or euro cup I don't remember
>a fucking ROACH and a fucking yugoROACH sitting in a bar
>yugoroach keeps looking at the turk and smiling
>turkroach doesn't really care bout him
>yugoroach bumps him and says some funny yugoroach word
>the turkroach looks surprised then nods and repeats the same word but the "turkroach" way
>yugoroach is very happy
>this continues where they keep repeating words that your languages obviously share and at the end you're laughing and hugging and the yugo looks like he wants to get fucked in the ass
>"beer" company logo
I ask this roastie about what the fuck I just saw and she says it's about how football brings us together with our turkish brothers
>mfw
hope you enjoyed this story!

Attached: 1470711399748.png (330x319, 330K)

>‘pure’ and ‘white Europe’
>croat
LMAO

holy fuck just stop posting suleiman you're embarrasing yourself now

You still Sound like a Roach:
Maybe even a nigger.

Attached: 1559139029879.jpg (421x427, 38K)

I'm sure some of your serb "brothers" know where to find the video, last time I remember getting the link from them, because obviously this embarrassing shit is nowhere to be found on youtube
Save the pic and go ask around on Jow Forums or something, I promise you it's a very funny video ahahahahaha
I'm still laughing about it 10 years later that's how funny it was

Croatia will conquer it in its insatiable desire for coastlines.

Du kannst Deutsch, mein Türkenfreund?

They actually do after seing zagreb literally got aids by just seeing that city

>on holz to croatia circa 10 years ago

commercial you described is 3 years old, nice larp omer, smoke break is over time to cook more kebabs.

goschn halten drecksmigrant mit dir redet keiner

> Implying Nigger didnt had Aids from the Start

he knows the commercial ahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
dude fucking post it!
and yes it is 10 years old, you'd know this if your village had a TV 10 years ago LMAO

>meanwhile in Dalmatia

Attached: 100odstohrvatsko.png (1176x3523, 2.27M)

She said nothing wrong. Also, why is minor bullshit like this being blown up to state affair levels?

Schnauze du Dreckskakerlake.
Es heißt btw
>Willsu noch scharf auffie Döner

du Türkenkobold

>she actually got suspended for this
Yikes, the world's gone down the shitter.

Have u seen the roaches that live in Vienna ? You have your own insect problem to death with before you criticize ours

nope that was during euro 2016.

yes we have quite a lot of croatians in vienna, you are correct XD

DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL

FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK MUSLIMS
FUCK JEWS
FUCK JANNIES

cool story bro...

Attached: 1564112004080.jpg (617x555, 116K)

Could this bitch wear anymore makeup? Fucking desperate.

He is a Roach, Retard.

Attached: 1558296324360.jpg (965x636, 76K)

then her last name would be ching chong or something
well index removed comments of their forum, which was alot more based than current FB comments system
ayooo

Attached: 1525520377185m.jpg (1024x512, 86K)

We are unironically one of the purest european people lmao, turks are arab, gypsy, armenian and greek mutts that got btfod by croatians in every historical battle

Attached: GLL0M9y.png (986x1118, 854K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
THERE IT IS
TURKISH BROTHERHOOD!
FOOTBALL!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA IM FUCKING CRYING FROM THE NOSTALGIA OLOOLOLOL
HRVATI-TURCI!
can't have been this soon, I smoke a lot but I would have remember something 4 years ago, sorry

the center yes,mostly tourist...but i assure you most people here dont like niggers

turks BTFOed us pretty hard at Krbava, and we lost alot battles to them, we wouldn't be shaped like fucking croissant if we BTFOed them every time

We won in the end, we fucked their shitty army despite being outnumbered

>btfo'd turks
>completely ignoring the fact that we acted like a wall between you and them

dal ima ista gore od dijaspore bajo moj

You got raped by turks and you literally fought for them lmao
Krajisnici are vlach and croatian mutts that have nothing to do with serbia

Correct. Researchers out of the University of Islamic State concluded that throwing them off buildings is also an effective therapeutic treatment.

it was from EURO qualifications I think. Ožujsko made that kind of commercial for all opponents. They have memeworthy commercials atleast, beer sucks. I really like this one
youtube.com/watch?v=UqGBRGTIpGk
>We won in the end
alone we held the line, but we couldn't pushed them out, push out came only after 2nd siege of Vienna. Driving out turks was joint effort of Holy League

Because the plan is to integrate Europe with Africa into one economic block with free trade and movement.

Nobody is saying Serbs didn't play a major part in foiling the schemes of the t*rkoinsectoid menace, m8. The fall of Serbia under the t*rkish boot was tragic and Croatia would not have been defended either if it wasn't for Serbian refugees helping out in Vojna Krajina alongside Croats and Hungarians (and later Austrians).

Could you literally cope any harder t*rkoroach? You're reading a fucking beer commercial as if it's state policy, retard. T*rks will never EVER be accepted in Croatia by anyone.

Battle of Siget best day of our entire history. Based Nikola Subic Zrinski and based Hungarian bros saving Europe one dead t*rk at a time. BTFOd so hard their precious sultan died of shame at losing 500k men vs a fort with 2k men in it.

I'm crying tears right now, this is absolutely based

Austrians, Hungarians and Slovenes are our brethren, we are genetically grouped the closest to ethnic hungarians and slovenes
Poles, Austrians, Croatians and Hungarians saved Serbia

youtu.be/L6QxrUCdduI

We adopted alot of words from Serbian so this is not a surprise
No dalmatian or zagorec says jastuk, sat or some other shit in their daily talk

Serbs turned into shits towards us later on user. Prior to 19th century, they were bros with us.

>saved Serbia
Holy League did pushed turks all the way to kosovo and macedonia, but had to retreat north of Sava-Danube line. That's the reason why serbs don't own Kosovo anymore, serb population retreated togather with Holy League and settled into Vojvodina and Military Frontier(togather will all kind of people from vlachs to czechs and germans)

Attached: Untitled34.png (722x91, 7K)

Serbians literally fought against us in siget and sinj, they fought with turks
They were never our allies, the 'serbs' in croatia are croatians in denial and that was proven by genetics

& she immediately got shut down.
Ok. Epic.
/thread

Attached: epic-text.jpg (1112x743, 191K)

You do realize you'd literally be the same were it not for us?
Anyone that fought for the turkroach menace was forced, and no self-respecting woman would bare a turkfilth spawn.

our men who were under ottomans also had to fight for them, with some becoming grand visiers and commanding their navy. Blood tax

How is it that the common Croat can be so delusional?
You're not even being nationalistic, you're a literal pompous retard.
Is that the EU tugging at your brain? Estrogen in the water?
Even though i don't hate you considering that you're no different from us, i am thankful the jews will dump their unwanted rapefugees and niggers at your doorstep first.

Without Serbs you wouldn’t exist as People,as a Culture and a Country/ZOG-Protectorat.

Attached: C2122008-3F9D-47D2-A0BF-E5C2CA305625.jpg (602x602, 73K)

smrds and kurvats should both be sterilized, such autistic retards that do not deserve to live tbqh

THE FUCK SHE DIDNT EVEN WRITE ANYTHING HARDCORE AND THEY FIRE HER...

Attached: 1.png (512x512, 56K)

wtf Aleksandar, I thought we were frens

Only if you convert to Islam, my illyrian brother.