Untitled

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/romania-beacon-coexistence-muslims-eastern-europe-190819101957640.html

Attached: 7EF72749-84DF-4F43-8432-2B9F8532CE97.jpg (700x776, 301K)

show us your flag bozgor

Attached: bozgor shithole.png (1007x615, 178K)

Can someone explain what that thing is in the right hand corner, it's not an actual Romanian is it?

It's a swedish welfare migrant.

the only time i've seen romanians in scandinavia is when they're begging in the street, it's kinda like all the poles who come here to be plumbers and carpenters. dunno if that's just the refuse of each respective countries being sent here but romanians turning muslim doesn't look unrealistic to me considering the experiences i have with them

Haha, nice.

How's Norway? Are you guys starting militias yet?

shit's cucked, 'straya. We aren't sweden (yet) but any hope of regime change or action against the hordes here is pointless with brainwashed Norwegians. Maybe the zoomers will save us

That's a pickle.

Are Norwegian women liberal fucked like others, or not so much?

How's the populations outside of Oslo? Niggerized or not?

Those might be Romanian CITIZENS, they're not ethnic Romanians. They belong the the ethnicity that was, per capita, the most victimized by the Nazis.

>regime change
Lol, FrP is still in government, and still have both the Chancellor and the Secretary for Justice.

Most are degenerate partysluts and field mattresses considering it's so quirky and hot to be in military service nowadays. Then you have others who are fairly traditional, although none are openly right wing and racist. So yeah, pretty much liberal fucked for all the phrase is worth.
Outside of Oslo is far better if you avoid bigger towns. I live out in the sticks so I don't see niggers as much as you would in places like Drammen or Oslo.

Romanis basically?

As long as we have a parliament and democracy, you know just as much as me that it doesn't matter who sits on the throne, user. It's not like FrP gets to decide whatever they want.

these niggers are preaching globalism when globalism is dead. they're one step behind everytime. sad

Attached: palat.png (1920x1080, 3.83M)

Wouldn't say "globalism" is dead, globalists will have to lay low for a bit. But globalization is now complete - the biggest problem is the movement of people. Genetics and territory are all that matters this century, if you can hold it then you'll make it.

it's dead. it's over. it was always a small minority from a megaphone barking meaningless nonsense.
it's a bankrupt ideology.
nationalism wins every time.

Australia is pretty similar. But you Nords have a rare gene pool, you gotta fight off the brown hordes.

Globalism is never over so long as there are globalists. Globalization is the objective process, globalists use this objective process of globalization for their own subjective purposes.

They've overreached, but they're not done, they'll just have to quieten down and fuck us over as much as possible before having to really lay low later this century.

Then he's in the wrong country. Look how he starts looking Romanian at the moment of his arrival

Attached: ROmania YES.png (572x405, 229K)

Romania, what a sad place

Attached: I hate Romania.png (720x741, 1.07M)

>memeflag
kys

If they're actual Romanians then I don't understand how they can be considered European. Wtf happened?

Bullshit, Romania is a beautiful place it would be even more beautiful if it was under Russian occupation
Not as sad as Estonia, small shithole with a population of 1,303,370 suicidal faggots that lives in lie that they're Estonian meanwhile they're mostly Russian from years of being buttfucked by Russians

Attached: 23j7hh.jpg (960x539, 54K)

It's a Romanian

They are romanians. There is very little different between Romanians and Romanis, they are 99% the same in terms of looks and behaviour, we can treat them the same.

Romanians blame gypsies for all that's wrong with their shithole country , if every Romanian beggar is a gypsy then 90% of Romanians must be gypsies

Romanians are sliding this thread HARD

Attached: A0BEEC51-7505-4CF3-811D-89BCD4C19F4C.png (385x249, 102K)