Daily Palestine Thread

Daily pro-Palestine thread.
Share your best Paly memes and news, support BDS, oppose the occupation!

Attached: palestine.png (1280x640, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2019/08/israeli-gunfire-kills-palestinians-besieged-gaza-strip-190818062821275.html
nationalgeographic.com/news/2015/12/151224-israel-jewish-terrorism-arson-christian-church-multiplication/
wrmea.org/009-november/israeli-organ-harvesting-from-moldova-to-palestine.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BanKfBS64DA&t=306s
breitbart.com/middle-east/2019/08/21/gaza-terror-rockets-fired-at-israel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

aljazeera.com/news/2019/08/israeli-gunfire-kills-palestinians-besieged-gaza-strip-190818062821275.html

Attached: PNAC.jpg (800x533, 96K)

nationalgeographic.com/news/2015/12/151224-israel-jewish-terrorism-arson-christian-church-multiplication/

Attached: greater-israel.jpg (900x506, 74K)

Israeli Organ Harvesting: From Moldova To Palestine

wrmea.org/009-november/israeli-organ-harvesting-from-moldova-to-palestine.html

Attached: pol.jpg (681x456, 119K)

Russia ruined them.

Palestine is fake.
Greater Israel NOW!

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (474x350, 41K)

Terrorist bastards. Britain stands with Israel in the fight against terror. Quis separabit

Attached: 1558899583067.png (1200x960, 1.05M)

wow, i guess Jow Forums really has been cucked
sad

>You literally support the terrorist pedophiliac bastards who are invading the West

>siding with Muslims to pwn the Jews
grim state of affairs, boys

they wouldnt be "invading" the west in the first place if the US werent doing Israels bidding and destabilizing the middle east.
why dont you show your real flag friend?

>siding with the group of """people""" who are literally subverting your culture and democracy.
last time i checked, AIPAC isn't a muslim lobby.

Get a load of this fucking kike.

Fuck you kike piece of shit.

Attached: 0112EE89-EB55-42F6-92AB-C96E7167AF97.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

Palestine isn't innocent either. Neither side is irresponsible or innocent. I have seen videos of Hamas killing amd torturing Israelis. You can't side with either of them after seeing such violence.

^
This is good. We need more like this

Arabs are roaches

Attached: 45091029_694336410951554_79452093202563072_n.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>Australian flag

>Canadian flag

You're both probably named Muhammed and your parents are first cousins. Just you wait, mudshits. Wait until the day the peoples of Europe wake up and get rid of you.

Working hard I see

Attached: 1566474376935.jpg (1272x1023, 241K)

>Unironically shilling for muslims

Attached: 1566354895771.png (464x401, 132K)

There's no "good" side in any war, but it's not Palestine who are building muslim only settlements in Israeli territories, or bulldozing Israeli homes down.
Palestine didn't turn Tel Aviv into an open air prison, and they deffinitely dont get billions of dollars from the US in financial and military aid

^
Forgot to change my meme flag

>greetings fellow europeans
show your flag you faggot

They're literally muslims themselves. Any sane, normal, Protestant Christian would instantly recognize these hedonistic scumbags as the prime enemy. If anything we could learn from Israel, they've been fighting these bastards for so long they know exactly what to do and how to do it

Attached: ahedbird.jpg (960x640, 136K)

Long live Palestine.

Attached: 1AAC68BD-88AE-4967-B486-9E0632554887.jpg (640x509, 64K)

maybe palestine would actually exist if they didn't go to war against israel 3 times and force them to occupy their lands so they will stop, long live Israel

They are not cucks like you. I would be pissed off if some one kept building their illegal settlements on my land and kept expanding illegally, even after the U.N said what Israel is doing is against the law and natural human rights. You bet your ass I would do something if some one just started building on my land and tried to claim it as their god giving land. Die kike

Attached: 664E969E-887F-47A0-8875-5E7992F873B8.jpg (1024x1024, 175K)

People defending themselves against an occupation are not terrorists. Fuck off with your repetitive propaganda you filthy kike.

>French flag
This is definitely a muslim.
Killing women and children indiscriminately is always terrorism and always will be you goatfucker

1000+ hours in ms paint
>A j*w in Italy
disgusting to say the least
Based
Soon pic related will be a complete reality and we'll dance in the middle of jerusalem to the infinite cries and kvetching of the j*wish "people"

Attached: Palestines true borders.jpg (900x924, 121K)

>Killing women and children indiscriminately is always terrorism
So that would make Israel a terrorists by that standered.

Attached: EC7AC277-D1B3-4CFA-B611-2049CD72C4DA.jpg (850x400, 66K)

PALI PALI, WITH SCRAP AND GLUE
SENDS A ROCKET TO BLAST A JEW

PALI PALI, RUNS AWAY
WHEN HE GETS AIRSTRIKED EVERYDAY

IT WAS ONLY THEN THAT PALI KNEW
HE SIMPLY COULDN'T OUTRUN THE JEW

AND WHEN PALI GOT BACK HOME TO PRAY
HIS BROOD TO BITS WAS BLOWN AWAY

DESPERATE, SAD AND DOWN ON HIS LUCK
PALI LOOKED AROUND FOR A GOAT TO FUCK

BUT WHEN TO THE BORDER TOO CLOSE HE GOT
A PIECE OF LEAD OUR PALI HAS CAUGHT

Attached: 1526297923307.jpg (640x612, 133K)

>you fight against terrorism but if you accidentally kill or wound a civilian that makes you just as bad as the terrorists who willingly and openly support attacks on civilians
fuck off

Based

Attached: quis separabit.jpg (223x226, 6K)

Attached: jack_berstein.jpg (629x475, 86K)

FREE PALESTINE AND DEATH TO ALL KIKES
youtube.com/watch?v=BanKfBS64DA&t=306s

>Ulster flag
I had a NornIron redhead gf when I was younger. Hardly anyone more based then those folks, I tell ya.

I'm from Ulster, born and bred.

Attached: 1560574768121.png (500x522, 346K)

Are you the Loyalist type or the separatist-independence type? Judging from your posts you're probably not big on I.R.A

Based
Fuck israel, kikes and (((trump)))tards

Attached: Y85gQgTs_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Kys kike

I am arab muslim and i am anti-palestine, i lived with those people all my life and continue to interact with them, they do not deserve their country, i'm not pro israel though.

Still way better than kikes, moishe

breitbart.com/middle-east/2019/08/21/gaza-terror-rockets-fired-at-israel/

>Killing women and children indiscriminately is always terrorism
That's what Israel does, on a much larger scale than Palestinians. Just look at the stats for the 2014 war.

Nice try, jew

Kys proxy fag, jordanians support palestine the most

Lol yeah that's because half of jordan is palistinian refugees, they are literal apes and behave like blacks, they can't form a government, we should get rid of israel and take all the land, greater jordan, both banks of the river belong to us.

>proxy fag
>memeflaggot
I can spot my kin from a mile away

Most likely isn't a jew, he's a hun from the North of Ireland. Protestant Puritan settler scum from English and Scottish stock from the 1600s. They love Israel because they identify with parasites like them.
I even heard one knuckle dragging Neanderthal remark - "We love Israelis because they're Prods like us"

This Islam is cancer and should be burned with chemotherapy, kikes are easier to deal with. They are mostly betas.

Shalom cousin.

>kikes are easier to deal with
yeah right, is that why they quite literally control the entire world? juden are smart and sneaky as fuck

During ''Operation Protective Edge'' in 2014, more than 1500 Palestinians were killed out of which 500 were children (one third). So you're telling me that's not indiscriminate? Considering Israel has much more precise and modern weapons that could avoid mass civilian casualties but they don't. So who is the terrorist:
>someone stabbing and killing a soldier
or
>someone dropping a bomb from a drone on a civilian area and killing 200 civilians

Found the assblasted Druze. How's that caste system working out for you, Yitro?

>worldwide trafficking capitol
>capitol
Opinion discarded

It's not an Ulster flag, Moshe.
Technically it's not even a flag at all, but a banner.
This is the real Ulster flag and it incorporates 9 counties in Ireland, not just the 6 occupied by the UK

Attached: Ulster Flag.png (1200x670, 20K)

it isn't called cuckchan for nothing

who are you voting for?

Shouldn't this be rk9000 or banter?

(((fellow arabs I don't support palestine....)))

Attached: 1561376022205.png (438x512, 323K)

Okay, everyone is JIDF.

>we should get rid of israel and take all the land, greater jordan
Never gonna happen. Your manlet king is the most pathetic cuck on the entire planet. What a disgusting traitors midget. Tfuuuuuu

I have no fucking clue. Politics here is so cancer, I completely lost my trust in my vote and motivation to ever participate in this fucking calamity ever again.

No such place as palestine, no people as palestinians. Muzbols are muzbols.

Attached: Good_Lil_Muzbols_3.jpg (480x354, 44K)

>Not voting for bibi for the memes
cringe
nafri?

Berber BVLL

Based

I hope israhel and palistained eradicate each other. They both suck giant pig cock.

Israelis and Palestinians both deserve nothing less than nuclear annihilation
The silliest thing in the world is watching white nationalists fall over themselves to please a bunch of communist Muslim shitskins just because they hate kikes too
Most of the third world hates kikes, but that doesn't mean that they deserve respect or support

(((UVF)))

Attached: 0E0B3284-8561-436E-9B25-C8129A89CFD9.jpg (960x668, 142K)

Typical mutt contribution to threads, honestly america should be banned from posting.
Yeah, as if anything such as "berber" exists anymore, we raped berbers out of existence and now you're an arab mutt.

Based Jordanian
> hurr durr I don't know history
Jordan is full of Palestinian refugees and everyone hates them, in 1970 the Jordanian army had to kick the PLO out because they were trying to turn the country communist

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Fuck the kikes, kill them all.

>The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Fuck the kikes, kill them all.
This is a terrible way to think and is the cause of so many problems
> let's support the USSR against Nazi Germany
> let's support Afghan Muj against the Soviets
> let's support Shiite militias against Saddam
> let's support Saddam against Iran
> let's support Iran against the Taliban
Sure you could just argue that's just the USA at work but even so there's a long history of future enemies growing strong because one side thought an alliance of conveinence was a good thing

You hate Palestinians too, what's the conflict between our posts other than me just being an American

Neither deserve nuclear annihilation, jews should go back to europe, palis should sit down and let jordanians take control, you and all of america disgust me with your blood thirsty attitude.

>jews should go back to europe
They got kicked out for a reason lol
I'm not particularly bloodthirsty, I'm just tired of being told that as an American I have to support one side or the other in a centuries-old Middle Eastern conflict
It's to the point where domestic politicians actually campaign based on their stances on Israel/Palestine

then the problem is american politics and american people

I won't deny that but it's also impossible to deny Israel's attempts to influence American politics via the Jewish lobby

>I have to support one side or the other in a centuries-old Middle Eastern conflict
If you were to back off completely, the parasites would have been annihilated already.
But you insist on intervening constantly and either destroying their enemies or supplying them with the most advanced weapons there is.
I would love it if you remain neutral.

>via the Jewish lobby
Their lobby is just one head of the hydra.
I would argue that their domination of your media apparatus is far more destructive.
It always them to dictate the meta-political narrative from which both right and left wing talking points are derived.

They are killing Jews on a daily basis.

>If you were to back off completely, the parasites would have been annihilated already.
this too, only american support allowed israelis to become so powerful.

Other way around, jews are killing us and we aren't doing shit.

I see Hitler failed to fully cleanse Poland.

Within 10 years you will get your land back.

Who said thay this sentence was pro-jew? :)

fuck those nazi supporting sand niggers.