There literally are countries in sub Sahara Africa that have a higher standard of living than Ukraine

>there literally are countries in sub Sahara Africa that have a higher standard of living than Ukraine

What the hell went wrong with that country?

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Ukraine.svg.png (2000x1333, 1K)

Corruption + ongoing war

Russia ruined them.

>country
it's a set of different ethnic territories clutched within an artificially drawn border, where "actual Ukrainians" are trying to impose their nationalistic views on the rest of the population. Stalin was actually a smart guy, even 30 years after gaining independence that land is in a 50/50 divided state.

(((standards of living))) are a semite invention

>ruined
In order to ruin something shouldn't it initially be in an intact state?

prolly sanctions. i heard they're crippling

jewish subversion

Victoria Nuland. That jew cunt and Obukama, that's what happened.

>Stalin was actually a smart guy
kukareku +5

Attached: vata s fascistami 73.jpg (600x450, 37K)

>What the hell went wrong with that country?
It's Ukraine. Besides, your country helped to overthrow more or less stable goverment to empower jewish oligarchs and their nationalist puppets in the western part.

Attached: 1515857384980.png (1904x1856, 550K)

>different ethnic territories
Soviet population transfers might have had something to do with it.
The Baltic States were wise enough to deny citizenship to russians

Attached: Ethnic-Ukrainians.jpg (1116x631, 436K)

Already discussed a thousand times
1. A former country with communism
2. The negative influence of Russia
3. Lack of institutions

topkek if any eastern european nation was given even a tenth of the aid african failed states get regularly, they'd be at western levels of development within 5 years

Communism followed by corruption and civil war. Russia doesn't want to share a border with NATO, so they make sure their neighbouring countries are either allied to them or heaps of dogshit even NATO won't touch.

Too many russians. they are like niggers but you can't see them as clearly. And worst of all, Russia is at the border and engaged in hybrid warfare. Imagine Africa being nexd door to your state and random warlords constantly storming your lands while a larger country provides them with safe haven like some fucking pirates. Also 70 years of communism, what the fuck is money and what is this personal initiative you spak of?

Ukrainians & jews that live there

It's full of kikes and retarded goyim who blame neighbor goyim in all sins while kikes strip them bare.

That aid for the most part has done more harm than good.

It's too white.

it is inhabited by Ukrainians
/thread

People really underestimate what SEVENTY fucking years of communism does to people. I mean proper fucking communism, not the Chineese hybrid shit. Same shit is with Russia, Georgia, Belarus, Azerbaijan, Kazahstan. I must also remind that other USSR or warsaw pact countries spent less time with actuall USSR. The people who had initiative and were productive members of society where genocided, shot, gulaged, imprisoned, ostracised or put in looney bins for all that time. Three generations of people who don't know what the fuck to do with money. Look at russian oligarhs, or specifically how fast they rose and fell.

>there are no ukrainians, only russians tricked into thinking they are ukrainians by austrian/british/USAgovDep
>ukrainians are shit.SHIIIIT!
A common theme in russian shills.

nigga, you are just bad at everything. Get better, you sad fuck.

Stalin was an animal but he certainly wasn't stupid. Played Lenin for a fool that he was. Took care of Trotsky, Yagoda and a bunch of other jew subhumans too. After they've murdered millions of Russians, tho.

>shit talking down to diarrhea

>too many Russians
Yeah, about 40 million to be precise

Ukraine is NOT a spiritual descendant of the Kievan Rus. Even the fucking name implies it. You chose the ethos of lawless borderlands filled with poor peasants and steppe nomads. You chose the worst qualties of PLC and the Russian Empire sprinkled with communist ineptitude. Adding insult to the injury you took the bait of ethnonationalism in a multi-ethnic country.
Be Cuckraine.
>No history.
>No culture.
>Nationality didn't exist until Austrians literally invented it to combat Poles occupying all government positions in Galicia.
>Their ancestors are: Khazar jews, tatar rape babies, runaway peasants and bandits from Russia and PLC.
>Every single time they chimped out against Poland they employed thousands of filthy desert mood pedo god worshipping tatars. In return for military help they let their own people be taken into slavery as payment.
>No national heroes outside of a balding cuck who got betrayed by everyone and ended up achieving nothing.
>Even fucking SS was stunned at the brutality of hohols.
>Hated universally by every single one of their neighbouring countries.
>No natural friends and allies in Europe.
>Most fertile lands in the whole of Europe, still need to import food.
>Biggest coal deposits in Europe, still need to import it.
>Biggest export are prostitutes.
>Economy is Africa tier, even fucking Albania is doing better.
>Nobody gives a shit about Crimea anymore.
>Their god damn army cannot deal with bunch of chimping out Russians.
>Jews are about 0,2% of citizens of ukraine, occupy nearly 60% of government positions.
>Turned literally into an IMF vassal state. They do everything these scheming kikes tell them to.
>Most hated diaspora in Canada. And it tells you something if fucking leafs hate them more than chinks or shitskins.
>Worst HIV and AIDS epidemic in the whole of Europe.
>Seconds to worst GDP per capita in Europe, the only one doing less good is Moldova.
>Owe Gasprom billions of dollars for unpaid oil and gas.

Attached: 1513462880804.webm (640x360, 1.64M)

it's true, they didn't accomplish anything during their independence. Fuck you, by the way.

Both Russia and the USA wanted to ruin it.
They never stood a chance.

This manyamap is far too historically inaccurate, but Ukrainians keep hyping it.

Ukrainians are subhumans. Ukrainian parts of Russia are known as rural retard shitholes with consistently lower IQ and higher corruption than the average, which should be a gigantic red flag considering that we are talking about Russia. They are literally worse than inbred Turkic shits like Tatars and Chuvashes. The only thing they have going for them is conservatism. Imagine if W. Virginia was a country. That's what Ukraine is to Russia. Thank God we are half Baltic/Finno-Ugric, otherwise we might just have been even worse off than we currently are.

Attached: 1560152001888.gif (225x324, 3.67M)

Brutal but honest

Attached: 43EBF211-4AAC-4031-915C-89BE17E4B0CB.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

Redpill me on this map. I don’t know much but guess the communists have something to do with it

Attached: 1539535460345.png (1260x2396, 739K)

>rely on Russia to function economically
>get baited with prospects of EU gibs
>chimp-out
>sever the ties with you MAIN partner
>quality of life goes to shit
>granted tariff-free export of agricultural goods (thanks EU) to common market
>still shit
>IMF still buttfucks you and demands reforms that would cause an explosion of dissatisfaction
>meanwhile EU states prepare to drain you out of workforce on regular scale
>10/10 would chimp-out again

Attached: 1515848942197.png (706x860, 96K)

You're a retard if you believe even half that stuff

We fucking protect you from Russian aggression you ingrate. EU owes us big time for that

Attached: 1510003782652.jpg (741x649, 51K)

lmao, imagine being this delusional

Prove him wrong :)

Attached: 15660613983140.jpg (1080x857, 85K)

Jews control most of their industry. Look who controls every company in Ukraine’s energy sector.

>We fucking protect you from Russian aggression you ingrate.
You're exactly the problem of Ukraine.

Attached: 10-448.png (192x192, 13K)

Be Russia.
>Most embarrassing military history of any "European" nation.
>Burned own capital when Napoleon invaded, lost a war to Japan.
>Largest country in the world, smaller economy than South Korea.
>Royal family murdered by Jews, tens of millions of Russians murdered by Jew bolsheviks.
>Russian used as expendable cannon fodder in WW2 leading to literally millions of battlefield casualties.
>Actually boast about "saving Jews" in WW2 as if they weren't Jewish slaves
>State religion is literally anti-fascism
>worship an Asiatic drunk who murdered more Russians than Hitler ever did.
>government completely owned by Chabad Lubavitch and Jew mafia.
>Capital city has largest mosque in Europe.
>Still think commies are heroes; worshiping zombie (((Lenin))) in Red Square
>No history of self-rule, ruling class has either been Germans (before 1917) or jews (after 1917)
>No racial identity; "Russian" simply means anyone who happens to live in Russia at any given time
>Hate Ukrainians for being nationalistic and fighting bravely alongside Germans in WW2
>consider anything they don't like to be the fault of "Western fascists"
>some of the highest rates of alcoholism, abortion, and STD's in the world

It's run by Ukrainians

You have no idea what you’re talking about. You bit off more then you can chew and it will backfire big time. Sooner or later but it will

All they have to do is give back our territories and all the suffering will end.

Where do I even start with this bullshit? For starters show your real flag ;)

>EU owes us big time for that
You owe France, Germany, UK and US for pushing you towards a civil war with the goal of having your country partitioned.

>Austrians literally invented it
Damn, those Austrians must be pretty good inventors then. Inventing nations left and right out of the blue.

>We fucking protect you from Russian aggression you ingrate
Eternal COPE. Literally no one believes this shit except hohol nationalist, and their "polish" cocksuckers from Warsaw. Russian forces would literally steamroll you if they launched a full-scale offensive and most involved parties know that. There is no "aggression" but rebel forces with russian support who operate just enough to manage you. If shit gets real there is awlays Minsk process to strike another armistice if needed and you can do nothing about it since any disobedience would cause Yanks and the EU to withdraw support. You are a pawn in a proxy war and almost every immigrant I talked to aggreed with me on that (after all they know better than to fight pointless battles).
Sorry to break it to you, but you country has been used like a cheap whore and that's saying something when looking at our region. Once the Americans decide to make amends with Putin, they will leave you with some pity aid for you to not abandon them completely.

Attached: Russed.jpg (720x597, 46K)

>civil war
About as civil as the Moldavia-Transdnister war. Not at all civil but just russian army with no flags. And in the case of Crimea, with actuall flags when they feel secure enough.

Calm your tits, Mykola. Ukraine has never been a real country

We should start a conference someday in the future.

Attached: ukry.jpg (960x918, 82K)

>sooner or later but it will
have you seen the location of Russian military bases around you? Yum.

Attached: Без названия.jpg (209x241, 9K)

>The Baltic States were wise enough to deny citizenship to russians

You're slightly misinformed.
The Baltic states didn't deny citizenship to Russians.

For example in Latvia the citizenship was denied to EVERYONE who wasn't able to prove that one of his relatives (grandfather/grandmother) wasn't a Latvian citizen before June 17, 1940.

Nationality didn't matter at all.
You could have been a Lithuanian/Estonian living in Latvia in 1991, but if your grandparents/relatives weren't Latvian citizens before 1940 you didn't automatically get Latvian citizenship (only through naturalization). I personally knew such cases.

At the same time those Russians, whose relatives were citizen of Latvia before 1940 automatically became Latvian citizens after 1991.

More or less thing happened in Estonia.

In Lithuania they basically just gave citizenship to everyone who wanted it, so they don't have this 'non-citizen' issue at all.
>In 1989, the legislature passed a nationality act granting automatic citizenship to those persons who could establish their own birth, or that of a parent or grandparent, within Lithuanian borders.[1] Permanent residents not covered by these criteria were granted citizenship upon signing a loyalty oath.[1] Language proficiency was not required.[1

>almost every immigrant I talked to aggreed with me on that
Fucking traitors. Make sure to spit in their faces next time

why would we storm our own lands though

Unironically, jews,
Soros to be a bit more specific

Ukrainians are not White Slavs. They are Khazar Tatar rape victims.

Russians ancestors are Muscovites who went north to avoid getting raped to death. Those who stayed got rekt. That's why Shitkraine is Africa tier and must be purged.

Attached: typical shitkrainian.jpg (551x487, 54K)

Why? They're actually pretty civil guys and girls, especially those I met in uni. My only qualm would be their radically pro-EU stance, some just wish to be polish bureaucrats in european institutions and that unsettles me.
The worst bydlo comes from underclass and nationalist youth bydlo in places like Lublin or Przemyśl who apparently forget where they are.

Attached: Blyat.jpg (720x733, 69K)

>our own
you can lie to these naiive westerners, but you can not lie to me. nothing belongs to you in Russia. You are nobody with nothing.

Attached: 3.jpg (1200x502, 53K)

Ukrainians and other East Slavs are genetically the same.

Attached: 1024px-Percentage_of_major_Y-DNA_haplogroups_in_Europe.png (1024x937, 452K)

you can't be a traitor of a non-existent nation
you are descendants of Polish and Russian traitors.

/thread

Attached: 9C2Yzi4y4OPNMilx5OrDvSX8DTz.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

>he's right you know

Attached: Yes.gif (275x207, 820K)

>Russia
Oh Please John Johnson, they did it to themselves and we all know it

Polish in this thread are so assblusted, yikes. When it will be your turn to get culturally enriched I will make sure to stock up popcorn and enjoy the show.

Deep down all of you know that your country is an irredeemable shithole that can never be fixed. Not ever. We all know it. I almost pity you sometimes. almost.

paid kremlin vatniks love Ukraine threads

Attached: 635999623929057972-Jim-Varney.jpg (534x712, 51K)

No you dont hahaa You cant even take care of separatists for like 5 years by now. You are nothing more than buffer state to keep ruskies as far as possible. For defence we joined NATO and our gov is sucking US dick for troops. And simple reminder no one in EU cares about you as much as we do, we even gave you gas for free and loans only to keep your somali tier country alive. If not for our eternal screech about evil ruskies Germany would make a deal with Russia long ago as they did with nord stream. You cant even understand that and all you do is sperg about muh defending EU and praising literal hitler dog bandera and genocide on Poles with it. Buffer state no one wants but we need it

that's because you like to lie to Russians that we support you

Haha faggot I know lots of Ukrainians who larps as Russians because they know Russians are superior.

You've become so obnoxious even my moderately Russophobic parents are gradually siding with Russia over Ukraine. Literally no one believes this shit here anymore, outside of hardcore Zionists perhaps.

Attached: Aaa Yes.gif (499x315, 481K)

>John Johnson
please we all know its Oliver Jack Muhammad

this.
why have standards of living when you could just enjoy life?

Attached: 1508219751351.webm (1280x720, 622K)

i like to enjoy my life with running water thank you

>literal Vatnik migrant working in Poland with a copypasta detected
Nice try

Attached: 20190618_174423_1.gif (368x656, 2.58M)

Hohols and proxy-hohols in this thread keep denying undeniable lol.
Ukraine, every single country around you hates you for being what you are. Face it.

>literal Vatnik migrant working in Poland
Canadian Hohol accusing vatniks in Poland migration, while his kind has flocked Poland in millions in the recent 5 years. xD Keep going, Taras, this is actually amusing.

Attached: C0reNzzWEAAXXfv.jpg (900x900, 95K)

>you could just enjoy life
>Ukraine

We're reaching the levels of post-irony that we didn't even think were reachable

Attached: images (3).jpg (225x225, 11K)

It's true & look how antagonized the vatniks are by saying it. Hilarious.

Attached: received_631322100640713.jpg (4032x2268, 676K)

Only thing russia has is propaganda against Ukraine, all that shithole capability. Cant even handle Ukraine kek

>vatniks
The problem with you, hohols, is that you're labelling every anti-Ukrainian Russian a vatnik. But no, I hate Putin and I will shit on his dead face, I hate Soviet Union for what they did to the Russians, etc. Dance now, puppet. Literally every person from Russia dislikes your shithole of a country, and most of other Europeans are disgusted by it as well. Your fate is doomed.

lol the vatnik Russian behind a memeflag (wannabe nazi larp) is requesting to see real flags.
You can't make this shit up.
The Kremlin should double your cyber troll pay Ivan

Attached: IMG_154392297431F.jpg (720x1280, 175K)

Butt-hurt belter, please.

>Cant even handle Ukraine kek

Attached: 32f.jpg (251x242, 10K)

this

Your fate is in 2m deep ditch , you will fall into it after a shot to back of head little cockroach. Only ones who dislike Ukraine are ones whos mouth and ass ia full of russhit subhuman semen, dripping

>>Most embarrassing military history of any "European" nation.

Lol. Don't even need to read the rest.

Attached: VD7xy.gif (193x135, 1.28M)

It's a Russian with a Polish flag, no question

Nice cope Taras

This.

Name any of their military achievements in history, (germany took all world in ww2 and lost, not to russia ). All their wars they throw 100k men against 10k, 80k of theirs die or get put in camps and rest run away. Thats their history.

Both Germany and Russia obliterated the country in WW2, before WW2 Stalin was genociding them with famines and mass executions, expelling millions and sending them to gulags or Central Asia. After the war of course there was communism, and when that collapsed there was yet another round of economic disaster and chaos.

And that's only going back to the 1930s, even after WW1 Ukraine was a mess due to the Russian Civil War and the Bolsheviks, and the economic crisis caused by the war. It's a miracle anyone in Ukraine is even still alive honestly.

yea must be a Russian because an average Polish hates you more.

What about Alexander Nevsky?

>Communism
So what?

This

lmao butthurt belt doing what he does best.