Days of Rage

This book should be mandatory reading for anyone who talks about armed struggle in the US. The underground movement was really the last major insurrection on US soil and lasted over 10 years and resulted in hundreds of bombings and armed robberies but accomplished almost nothing. Their tactics should be studied as many members were able to stay in hiding for years and people should understand why they failed in accomplishing their goals.

Attached: 51DIwxxHVUL._SX324_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (326x499, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8AnF2RkMV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kill yourself commie fucking moron

Not a commie, i think this movement should be studied because theres principles of guerrilla warfare that are valuable for everyone on the political spectrum

>hrrr we should study how commies bombed civilians it's valuable!!!
use a rope or maybe a chain if they don't make rope strong enough for your fucking retarded ass

Thats the point. The lesson is that we shouldn't bomb civilians and focus on what these people could have done differently. Have you even read the book?

kill yourself trash

Attached: stalwart.jpg (2815x2042, 1.15M)

what's ROLCON

Don't pull an IRA and make pregnant women pop prematurely with le armor piercing reddit glory amerimutt instant gratification foods from ya littel armalite :) I thought redditors were self-improvement mr clean killers with their high strength neck wringing arms

>not studying your enemy
not gonna make it like that you retards

roleplay as conservative

Jow Forums supports Law Enforcement and The Thin Blue Line. Always have, always will. You AntiFa scum should leave.

Attached: bd0220f36459d514b7d7f90673967b29~2.jpg (1000x850, 187K)

On the other hand if you know how your enemy thinks you can anticipate how they fight.

Fuck off bot

>Jow Forums supports Law Enforcement
>Jow Forums
>Law Enforcement
9/10, some retard will fall for it.

This. We support Trump, we stand for the flag, we kneel for the cross, and we back the blue. And if you’ve got a problem with that, snowflake, you can head back to your college’s safe space!

>do not link court documents
and people think that trump is real? like he is different from a clinton?

>Jow Forums supports Law Enforcement
>AntiFa scum should leave
so you think LEO and antifa arent run by the same people? like there is a difference between them?
they both exist at the same fulcrum of FUCK THE CONSTITUTION FUCK WHITEY

and you think they are different? please show me all the articles talking about law enforcement breaking up antifa rallies with boot crushing tactics.

then I'll show you a few hundred articles of law enforcement allowing antifa to commit crime and rule the streets without any interference no matter what they do.

wow I made it through a post without naming the jew. feels good. Im getting better at this.

Well, got you to reply, so....

Attached: Antifa_Thumbs_Up.png (593x705, 242K)

> Their tactics ahould be studied
If I'm remembering this book correctly, the WUO had one dude and his wife that could make bombs reliably and safely, they engaged in domestic terror against corporations not the government, and they phoned nearly every bomb so it was primarily property damage. It accomplished jack shit, they evaporated the day we pulled out of Vietnam. They had cover because rich ass center left professionals let them crash at their apartments and summer homes.

They were rich ass college kids who started LARPing as Maoists and got in just far enough to still get back out later. The SLA and that French Canadian dude were lowlifes who used a thin veneer of revolution to try and justify robbery.

The only thing I can see a wannabe revolutionary could take away from this book is that, if a significant portion of the population is super pissed at the establishment over a war, you can stay underground if you don't murder people and blow up a bathroom now and again. The minute you go full IRA or FALN and kill people, any moderate support you had will evaporate.

Here's a review of the book. status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/
I highly recommend the book

>accomplished almost nothing
because they were the same kind of white, privileged retard commies we have today. They did it for a LARP and to get laid.

>members were able to stay in hiding for years
It's amazing what you can do with a lot of rich commie lawyers in your corner

PDF?

its $5 on amazon

Anyone who talks about armed struggle against the US should read up on the Indian Wars, the Phillipine/American war, and the invasion of Haiti to underatand exactly how that scenario will play out once the government puts pressure on mass media to paint you as a bloodthirsty subhuman worth of less empathy than a stray dog. Your homes will be burnt, your loved ones violated and thrown in disease ridden camps, and we the masses will cheer the men doing it on as we watch, the masks of our humanity long fallen away, because it will have become easier to lie to ourselves that all that cruelty is in the name of freedom and progress.

Go home glownigger

The govt and the media have ZERO credibility with at least 50% of the population. It will be the lefty media and the lefty loons that live in that bubble shrieking just like they do today while the rest of us get on with our lives.

Unironically Amen. I'm sick and tired of these so-called people who are "principled" but never gain any ground in culture and politics. The enemy won't leave you alone.

Nooo dont read books thats gommunism just watch tv and shitpost on the interwebs

Who financed these guys ? doesnt seem the bank robberies did it unless you eat beans and sleep on the floor.

This we Jow Forums oper8tors will always suck the gvt dick and there's nothing you can do to stop us fucking commie fag.

No matter how ironic you are, no matter how much you kid, I'm gonna tell you to go fuck yourself.

Attached: newtow-seale-black-panther-party.jpg (700x386, 117K)

Lol look at this fucking asshurt, you really are a nigger

Depends on the group, but funding for the various groups came from the National Lawyers Guild, the City of New York via drug treatment clinics, and parasitization from lefty foundations, nonprofits and professions, and the Episcopal Church.

The churches funding for cuban terrorists continues to amaze me

Honestly, with so many firearms are in the US I'm surprised there's so few assassinations or at least attempted ones. Statistically speaking so many guns means some psychos have to have them

I have actually read this and do think it is worth studying. Their tactics were basically
>be bourgeois college kids and professors
>be Jewish
>have dad pay for lawyers
>have uncle Schmoolie who runs the paper be too afraid to say bad things

Their bombings for the most of it were all with advance warning given so they wouldn't hurt anyone and their connections allowed them to avoid real consequences. Many of them have cushy jobs in academia today. Only towards the very end after most people were bored of the LARP and pretending to be revolutionaries did the more insane ones of them do anything real and those guys got rolled up. These are not tactics the right could ever use but it is worthwhile to know your enemy.

Attached: IMG_20190821_141411_859.jpg (852x1280, 161K)

fucking jannies

I listened to the audiobook. I found it funny when the commies got a taste of hostility from their black panther "brothers" who would occasionally rob them

Jannies will get the rope first when the day comes

Attached: 1563272248673.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

Assassinations are generally politically motivated. Most US citizens tend to live by ideals of "agree to disagree" and "vote for change". The crazies and extremists, need to advertise their message, which makes it easy for them to get caught.

Kek

Byran Burroughs didn't shy away from mentioning how Jewish it all was. Almost as if it was a source of pride

bump

>Jow Forums supports Law Enforcement and The Thin Blue Line
Why must you lie so shamelessly?

Days of Rage
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8AnF2RkMV8