Black Christian Preacher puts a drag queen pedophile in his place

And yet whites will cower and allow degeneracy to continue in fear of losing what little remains in their lives and only go on posting on an anonymous Mongolian basket weaving forum.

youtube.com/watch?v=FIj8D1vHt3Y

Why are whites cowards Jow Forums?

Attached: 1566383577248.png (1281x683, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1DEbhoJoHYV
stormfront.org/forum/t1116589/?s=41d3915c7c1623ab78fcb380f7f11025
youtube.com/watch?v=wXFxB5C1s3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How many times must this be posted lmao

he did no such thing, he was just being loud. this is a terrible example of a christian.

all he did was regurgitate scripture. he said nothing of substance. regurgitating scripture isn't enough to get through to people you need to be able to convey the ideas represented in a "real-life" way, as in, explain how transgenderism is damaging and why it's a sin. there are plenty of studies to show how transgenderism and homosexuality are degenerate, as in they degrade the social fabric of the collective by degrading the mental health (and physical health) of the individuals in question.

as for that woman who hugged him at the end, she wants the BBC and she's found herself what she perceives to be a potential beta christian provider. she's 100% a single mother. that's the only reason she embraced him. she thought "oh he's a good christian man with traditional values, maybe if I pretend to be christian too and agree with him to the detriment of the other mothers here I'll be able to get in his good books and get his number."

>she's found herself what she perceives to be a potential beta christian provider.
Imagine coping this hard. The white female cowers at the sight of BBC.

>7:09

Attached: IMG_3077.jpg (500x375, 29K)

I'm sure you would rebuke Christ for "being loud" when he violently drove the (((money-changers))) from the temple.

Attached: 392816503.jpg (718x540, 114K)

He's a nigger though so not human.

bullshit anti white thread. Fuck niggers. Sage.
vocaroo.com/i/s1DEbhoJoHYV

>saging on Jow Forums
Spotted the newfag

You got a loicense for that opinion

What a great video... Kind of got the enemy of my enemy of my enemy thing going for it.

CHECKED

Attached: 5sllC2.jpg (374x417, 53K)

omg muh based nigger man!

he's a based black man, i wish we had white priest who were this based, religion wouldn't be in so much trouble

cringe brainwash

Based black man

Jealous whitoid atheists

Based nigger.

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

that tranny said he was jewish
IMAGINE MY SHOCK

that one guy looks exactly like that no-chin incel meme

So obvious

Attached: 1473351223029-pol.png (491x491, 282K)

Why gays have that look we'll never know.

Neither are you, you pussy. At least he's out putting in work, what the fuck are you doing?

Because it's easier to defend when filmed.
All the thing has to do is claim you were hateful
Cops are not qualified to understand contentious issues, they make an easy arrest for 'hatred' instead.

there will be shabbos negros in the white ethnostate

Attached: 878.png (1012x880, 505K)

Yeah well I wouldn’t mind if blacks like this lived around me. Im surrounded by chimpanzees who’ll jump and rob you if you dare to take a walk after sun down.
Your larping key board warrior ways aren’t helping anyone.

Usually I think less of believers of the Sticked Jew, but his mental gymnastics are good to counter fight the Frankfurt Jew.

I guess it's fire against fire.

Unlike the Pedo Jew preaching, the Sticked Jew circle jerks around love. Weaponized preaching when? It's troll season.

based black christians thread?

Attached: tuCapCapre.jpg (583x473, 53K)

fucking virtue signaling christcuck. your ancient desert scrolls verses are irrelevant. Take your righteous condemnation back to your synagogue-- uh church I mean

Attached: 1560224906670.jpg (853x822, 75K)

Found the tranny

Tranny: “I’m jewish”

Me: Complete lack of being surprised

>@7:10
>Tranny: "I'm Jewish!"
bias confirmation is a hell of a drug

Attached: jew_rock.webm (768x576, 2.93M)

What movie is that webm from?

THIR WE GET IT
THIR YOU CAN LEAVE NOW
THIR
THIR

lmao @ these chinless manboob fucks

You're dressed like a whore. You are a man.

Fucking based.

stormfront.org/forum/t1116589/?s=41d3915c7c1623ab78fcb380f7f11025
Found it.

The same based Negro preaching to Antifa.
youtube.com/watch?v=wXFxB5C1s3Q

Attached: ChY0BBbXEAAX6Bh-e1467311527856.jpg (1024x558, 128K)

that's our point you retard, the black guy didnt actually do anything. The black man was just loud, he never kicked out the pedos or started a fight. Christ was a warrior, you defeat the enemy by killing them.

>around 8:10

He starts to make a typical lefty joke designed to trigger the right about "getting on his knees to pray to his god" at home and barely remembers he's in front of kids at the time and not in the gay bar. Fucking comedy gold all the way through.

Bump for based black guy.

Attached: 1516975463698.jpg (220x229, 7K)

When push comes to shove, this black man has done more than the "superior" white man ever has done on Jow Forums. Why are blacks more masculine than whites? If there's one thing that the cuck posters ever get right it's that the white man fears the BBC.

BTFO QUEERS! BTFO JEWS! BTFO CHINKS! BTFO NIGGERS!

HITLER WILL RISE AGAIN!
SIEG HEIL! WEISS MACHT!

SUCK MY COCK!11111

Attached: 1566021765853.webm (1500x1000, 2.42M)

>stormnigger autism in a nutshell

>Philippines

DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH, INFERIOR!

Attached: 1554120640659.webm (198x360, 2.93M)

Blacks are a protected minority, they can’t be accused as effectively as whites can for a number of terrible things. It’s why we should pose as Muslims, not literally be Muslims. So we can play the game against them.

>inferior
>whites are the ones bringing their children to drag shows
WHITE PRAYD WORLDWAYD!

Whites have been subject to years of brainwash by media & the school system, subject to hate speech laws, have been dealt a rotten hand through chemicals in the food & water. Asia is beginning to get the same treatment, but phillippines in particular is the cum dump of every non Filipino. This is envy.

Jow Forums is always right

All I hear from you are excuses and COPE.

Excuses for what?

this nog is fuckin based af

Your country is full of rapists, scammers, and street shitters. You have no moral high ground, Mr. Dot Head.

Based

>all he did was regurgitate scripture.
>he said nothing of substance.
Pick one and only one.
>this is a terrible example of a christian.
For someone scared of any kind of confrontation, probably. Personally I don't think his tactics are polished, but still better than doing nothing. It's naive to think there was a way for him as a Christian to address the hostile opponents in a calmer way that would've produced different results. They were going to be triggered regardless. The fat woman left her chair to confront the man when he was still sitting and not being loud.
>she wants the BBC and she's found herself what she perceives to be a potential beta christian provider.
And you think you're in a position to give sermons about how to set a good example? lol maybe take a break from les interwebs if blacked spam rewires your brain this easily.

Attached: elsa.png (355x335, 58K)

This Christian man was right in his stance, to those arguing that he "was simply yelling" or "he did not argue" I say that what do you expect? Do you expect them to have a genuine debate? No, of course not. If he were to have a genuine argument they would only take advantage of the ease and yell over him. He yelling and showing uncaring dominance forces them to yield and so expresses his message to both them and the internet.

Fucking Based, though to be honest I would of been much more aggressive.

Attached: God Speed - Edmund Leighton.jpg (2904x4000, 3.65M)

>virtue signaling
How can intolerance of gays be virtue signalling, milady?

>i'm jewish
Without fail

Attached: shalom.jpg (679x960, 191K)

Attached: F693613E-3076-4613-A9C5-47B0E9E71231.jpg (552x552, 46K)

This. There's no such thing as "dialogue" with such people. You have to assert your dominance or they will walk all over you. There's a time and place for everything and dialogue with the forces of evil is pointless.

Nothing will make these people not want to fuck your children up for life except violence.

Is Jow Forums right again?

Exactly, besides he was an unexpected surprise there, it's not like it was an organised debate where in you at least attempt to converse. You just have to make your point, though even then that guy (bless his honorary - Aryan - soul) was far too polite. Though because of it he got his point across mixed with dominance.

Still as soon as that fatty touched me I would of pushed her away, then I would of continued to call them degenerates and yelled, insulted them not just speak Biblically.

Based.

Just exterminate all fucking fanatics you'll be ok.

Attached: 1474654426905.png (700x676, 22K)

wew

>i'm a woman
SIR YOU'RE A MAN
my sides

Until you cucks learn how to deal with the degenerates subverting YOUR children I guess.

based negroe

Yay!

>my sides
Does anyone actually laugh when they say this?

>dat flag
Kek. So starting with you then?

White people have been interrupting these drag events. But whatever you say, sport.

>alright when are you doing an event at your synagogue?

where the fuck is the 4th reich

LOL

HALF WAY THROUGH THE TRANNY ADMITS SHE IS JEWISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERY FUCKING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1509045630735.png (1237x941, 144K)

>SHE

Attached: artworks-000420694836-26rei6-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 28K)

What happened? I'm at work and forgot my headphones at home.

Scripture has zero substance, it can be molded to mean what you want. Please get a brain.

Yep, all the people in that room are going to see is some annoying scripture spewing Christfag nigger who secretly wants that drag queen's cock. This is why you are losing Christ tards.