You can get a cancer treatment for FREE in shitholes like Mexico or Colombia...

You can get a cancer treatment for FREE in shitholes like Mexico or Colombia, subsidized with the low taxes you already paid. Even India or Bangladesh have public hospitals.

How can a sensible Amerilard look at this, and think "yep, this is totally normal"? How can any American think that letting people die of cancer because they can't pay $300.000 to Dr. Shekelberg is okay?

Attached: tmmnetm0dvh31.jpg (3918x2938, 1.26M)

I let my health insurance company deal with it.

>b-but muh insurance

Attached: 1566476402100.jpg (550x733, 78K)

>3rd world hospitals
I choose death.

Attached: master-shake-aqua-teen-hunger-force-2.38.jpg (210x240, 14K)

> we need to send all the Mexicans back to their health insurance paradise, seal the border, then have health insurance for every American?

I'm on board.

Attached: 1287837832854.jpg (285x285, 61K)

We had free healthcare for all inmigrants, legal or illegal, until 2010. And guess what, it still worked.

You are retarded if you think American healthcare is a mess because of inmigration. It is a mess because you let ((( them ))) keep getting away with it.

Yeah. We have a maximum out of pocket expense. Mine is like $3000.

This exact same thread from 2 hours ago again.

Tell us Juan Pablo Paella Tapas Pan Con Tomate Rodriguez Seville y Cordoba, what's the longest you've ever gone without thinking about America? Ten minutes? Five minutes? Three? Less?

Attached: 17985.png (1024x576, 774K)

And then the hospitals accepts the vast majority of that being paid off by the insurance company out of the kindness of their hearts.

They surely don't inflate prices because insurance pays for it, right?

Those're the same user

> implying Spain has anywhere near the illegal alien problem the United States does

Exit the EU and see how long your health-care lasts without German money to prop it up.

Also, where's our NATO dues? It's not like you guys have an armada anymore.

Attached: 1282155657465.jpg (428x478, 122K)

Great one more shithole
to take the unwashed
masses. Start sending the
boats over for these fuckers

Oh wait you haven't had
a Navy since like 1492.

My bad

Attached: off property.jpg (320x320, 18K)

Post proof of excellent free healthcare in cartel-run 3rd world countries or suck the blood from my hemorrhoids.
Also, you retards owe reparations to all the beaners for killing their ancestors with your filthy diseases.

>this amount of delusion
You can cope all you want in order to mantain your delusional worldview. But the fact is, this is retarded to anyone not subjected to (((brainwashing))).

Spain also has an enormous amount of illegal aliens, just like any first world country. Spain is a net contributor to the EU, so "Germany" is not propping up anything. In fact, Germany also has universal healthcare, like any civilized country in the world.

Public healthcare works, even when there are leeches trying to profit from it. That's why a South American gets a cancer treatment for free while you have to pay 600.000 dollars.

>that's why a South American dies of skin cancer while Americans get ebola and live.

Fixed that Juan. Also, answer my question.

They're welcome for all the foreign aid we provide to help make this possible. How many countries would collapse if they couldn't suckle on the great American teat?

>more delusion

"Free"

All America hate threads stem from simple jealousy. It's human nature. Imagine if some young foreign superpower had its culture, corporations, language, military plastered all over the world. And your tiny, much older country, (now a shadow of its former self) has to beg for protection and money just to survive. It's petty jealousy and it fits right in with all the other childish shit that goes on in this manchild playground.

>just pay for your healthcare goy. How would we be able to defend Israel if you didn't?

If you are so concerned with US healthcare, come up with a solution to the perceived problem. These roids aint gonna suck themselves, fuckstick. Don't forget there are 330 million people here. So your mini country tactics won't be too effective.

>t. panchito

What is life expectancy in your homecountry again, shitskin?

100% agree. It'd be funny if it wasn't so fucking pathetic. Like Jan Pablo over there denying that Americans get ebola and live. Of the four recent cases of Americans getting ebola, every one of them lived.

This exact same thread was posted 2 maybe 3 hours ago. I saw it when I was taking my morning dump. Same silly Spaniard posted it too. His balls are really chapped about America today. Cracks me up.

I've never paid more than $25 dollars for a doctor visit, and $50 for an Emergency Room visit. The majority of costs are covered by medical insurance.

Attached: emergency.jpg (448x268, 45K)

>American life expectancy: 78,69 years
>Spanish life expectancy: 82,83 years

Just think about it. Fucking Cuba has a higher life expectancy than the US, and Mexicans have a similar life expectancy than burgers:

>Cuban life expectancy: 79,74 years.
>Mexican life expectancy: 77,12 years.

American life expectancy is similar to that of LITERAL SHITHOLES.

Attached: (You).png (651x428, 27K)

Of course, now you will try to cope by moving the goalposts, lying, or anything else, just like always. You need to defend (((this))).

Forget it bro, amerlards will always defend their shitty kiked system to the ground, they're absolutely retarded.
Yeah I get it, muh right wing politics, no gibs for the PoC because I'm a ethnic natsoc etc. But it's your own people that get fucked in the ass with your unregulated pharmacy business and you think it helps because MUH FREEDOM faggot retards jew kiked nigger faggots.

Gotta pay all those Indian doctors and sheboon nurses.

HIPAA niggah

A lot of that is niggers with horrible diets and the shoot each other.

>i-it's the niggers

>How can a sensible Amerilard look at this, and think "yep, this is totally normal"?
Most of us don't think it's sensible at all, but we also don't think socialized medicine is sensible. Burgers who defend our system do it mainly because spiteful pussies like you put them on the defensive.

Hispanics simply live longer, even in the US.

Attached: Capture.png (564x374, 15K)

>unregulated

Attached: 12650.png (1080x834, 380K)

>Burgers who defend our system do it mainly because spiteful pussies like you put them on the defensive.

Imagine being this retarded

Attached: 1564769374567.gif (800x371, 87K)

my travel insurance inc. USA is less than 300 quid a year, with 0 excess.

>>free cancer treatment
>> third world shitholes
Didnt realize a bullet to the skull was a treatment. I guess at that point you wouldnt be dead from cancer

America is one of the worst countries.

Attached: america.jpg (700x394, 138K)

Yeah I'm going to need a source on that, pajeet. Like all of it.

It literally is.

>You can get a cancer treatment for FREE in shitholes like Mexico or Colombia,

Than why are they all coming here for free medical that I have to pay with insurance plus inflated fees?

Know what that would cost with my insurance?

$20.
Maybe top having shitty insurance.

>You can get a cancer treatment for FREE in shitholes like Mexico or Colombia,
every hear the phrase "you get what you pay for" in your mentally deficient sub-reality???

Americans are so rich that it's hard to imagine for someone who lives in Spain. I personally can store in savings about 100k per year. My 401k plan will be worth about 8 million USD in 10 years.

In short, 18k is pocket change for anyone but the peasants and who gives a shit about those people am I right? Not conservatives, not neo-cons, they sure as fuck don't. Americans are pants on head retarded "pull yerself up by yer buttstraps" morons and the leftist Americans are frauds and faggots that have absolutely 0 credibility and never accomplish anything.

So ultimately, that's why America doesn't have healthcare.

Did I mention niggers yet? That's also a great reason why we can't have nice things. You can't have anything nice when 10% of your population is living in 3rd world conditions.

>The typical American household has an average of $8,863 in an account at a bank or credit union
>more delusion

Mexico has full socialized medicine that covers every citizen including Indio peasants. It is against the aw there to discriminate against Indios in medical care so there's zero reason for them to come here for medical reasons. Oh but foreigners cannot use it unless they pay. Prices are low though so many do but if you don't pay in full before you leave the hospital then they take you to jail until your family pays. Some expats can use the free system but only after years of paperwork and proof of income from out of the country like social security or disability payments straight to your mex bank account which also takes years and much effort to obtain.

>Just think about it. Fucking Cuba has a higher life expectancy than the US, and Mexicans have a similar life expectancy than burgers:
yeah, but we're stuck with shit holes of our own like chicago, ball'moe, detroit, new orleans, oakland, saint louis et. al. where niggers just cant help but bust caps in each other......or as i like to call it "Urban Darwinism"...and compound that with the fact that we of course lose hundreds of thousands to auto accidents each year because, you know, we actually have roads which are actually paved and vehicles that have more than one cylinder and can go faster than 25mph and we like to drive fast. Really fast. Because its fun. These couple of issues alone really skew the numbers as compared to the third world. If you were actually fortunate enough to be capable of critical thought (clearly youre not from the Basque) youd easily discover us normal burgers live to be 90-105. At least those of us that can drive.

For proof of this check the expat forums they have massive threads on this subject.

Is the quality decent?

>we have a low life expectancy because niggers and we like to drive fast (it's fun)
>yourenot from the Basque (sic)
>normal burgers live to be 90-105
Peak boomerposting