Are you going to watch this user?

>BBC EastEnders Exec.

Producer, Jon Sen, has said they’ll “bring their own unique blend of charm and chaos onto The Square. A British Asian family of Punjabi Sikh heritage, Kheerat, Jags and Vinny are three very different brothers who turn up in Walford looking to settle a score - however, fate quickly takes a hand and they find themselves staying for good. We’re thrilled to be introducing this vibrant new family to Walford and to be sharing their stories.”

Attached: FB_IMG_1566483006396.jpg (1568x1522, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vbprofiles.com/people/jag-singh-5bbf49371dedae0206554ca6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>vibrant
When I see that word, I know they mean shitskin culture.

Hilarity ensues.

There was a bit of drama about this years ago. East Enders is basically a soap that’s on 5 days of the week every week all year round. Quite popular too. But there was a controversy that the show was too white to be based in London. East Enders is supposed to refer to the east end of London. Today the east end of London is like a third white at best, it’s a complete ghetto but the show makes it look pleasant and still white majority. It’s really a representation of changing Britain, the show is mostly white to accurately represent the country yet as a consequence does not represent the east end of London accurately at all. Very sad

Forgot that show is still running? It was shit anyways. Who cares about that normie crap?

>albert square
soon to be alibaba square

vibrant as in there will likely be regular vibrations all around from all the suicide bombings

Look at that east end. Blue is white people by the way. This is from 2011 so it’s well fucked now

Attached: 674979BD-09CB-4B79-B92A-DB4231E7C326.png (800x618, 511K)

I hope this will be a wake up call to english people who have yet to realise the extent to which whites have been replaced

sikhs are bros

>Punjabi
I rven hate how their language sounds. Every single word sounds like a description for taking a shit.

No

This show finally decided to tackle the issue of Islamic radicalization that goes on in UK prisons. A young white boy returns home, and doesnt tell anyone that he is now secretly a Muslim.

But because its the BBC they didn't want to educate the public on this very dangerous, scary and real problem. Instead they are portraying it in a positive light to show the close minded bigots how they've got it all wrong.

In their own country, yes. Not in ours

Did you spot the niggers in the crowd during the All Ireland?

Only niggers I saw were workers

I knew jag irl, lol. He's a far lefty who studied at FSU circa 2002 and used to bang white hippy chicks to get them hooked up with Soros funded groups like "food not bombs." The guy is a total Soros creature

>Sikh
Based.
As long as it's not Wahhabi Muslims, it's okay.
Wait, it's still a shit soap opera on bongland TV.
Why should I care?

A young lad in the Tipp crowd. Obviously knew he didn't belong. Wasn't cheering or singing along with his friends. Can't wait till we have paki and nigger players

Yea we’re on the same road as England, just a bit behind

Oh never mind, looks like the jag I was thinking of went on to become this guy
vbprofiles.com/people/jag-singh-5bbf49371dedae0206554ca6

Catching up fast, desperate to prove how unlike England we are by having everything positive surrounding foreigners

White girls are sluts for brown cock

Only sad old boomers like my parents watch this shit.