No seriously though. Why is everyone who shows up for the right and proud boys all 60+ year old boomers?

No seriously though. Why is everyone who shows up for the right and proud boys all 60+ year old boomers?
You think thats a good look? You think young people look at you and go "yea those people are cool". The failure of the right to get attractive young females and young men were its downfall.

Attached: D9C39511-09F4-4240-8857-D09EA45AF846.jpg (1666x1370, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bls.gov/emp/tables/civilian-labor-force-participation-rate.htm
wweek.com/news/2019/08/07/portlands-antifascists-punch-white-supremacists-are-they-also-helping-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1565111760643.jpg (474x251, 19K)

What an absolute based unit

No its cause nobody who isn't a dumb boomer goes to these events, this movement is probably 60% gen z

who cares lol

Imagine the smell

Because you fucking kids wont get off the computer and go into the real world

Because Boomers were never the cucks Jow Forums likes to think they were.

Attached: Boomers.jpg (541x370, 56K)

Attached: Boomers2.jpg (504x357, 63K)

Attached: Boomers3.jpg (511x336, 55K)

Do you unironically look at those pictures and go "yea, we were the good guys"?

Because if you are retired they can't dox and blackball your career

When contrasted with antifa, yes

yes fat lesbians in masks is so much better

Bussing is a huge redpill. Very little of the country was truly segregated. This was the method by which they dismantled the ethnic neighborhoods of the U.S.

stay away from these alt-light zio groups. focus on building white racial consciousness, not fighting with antifa.

this pic looks like the UK.

No seriously though. See all thoes that show up for antifa mobs? Yeah them...all criminals...incels, and brainwashed idiots who promote nothing but violence. Mockingbird idiots who say one thing then do another. What do they REALLY stand for?
Really?

Attached: 1566428479076m.jpg (1024x617, 71K)

>millenials too weak
>gen z too young
>gen x is working
And there you have it.

>You think young people look at you and go "yea those people are cool".

Fuck young people, just useless, no skills having garbage.

At this point the Columbia river is the Portland containment zone.
>tfw this used to be a high school in portland

Attached: Portland-High-School-c1889-FSDM.jpg (615x864, 140K)

Let them fester in there pathetic slugging match... These two deserve each other.

fred perry should sue these retards for them to stop wearing their polos and making cringe merch with their logo, to be honest

Most in this pic look mid 20s to early 40s

Attached: 53607CC8-2A8C-4621-9322-1150EF97ACF2.png (724x408, 553K)

Same story here

Attached: 3074B21E-2794-44CE-8DD3-F8737C187525.jpg (575x390, 47K)

Look like 30s mostly

Forgot pic because I’m a retard

Attached: 547AAE7A-AE3C-4418-95FB-30AE8DE118A1.jpg (780x574, 86K)

>gen z is working
Millennials have the same workforce participation.

bls.gov/emp/tables/civilian-labor-force-participation-rate.htm

Cosplaying as Hitler or knocking over trashcans and getting hit by cars isn't going to change anything. The Charlottesville protest was a libshits wet dream and having that cow get killed made them hard like diamonds.

Stop projecting, tranny. We all know what you really look like, now go back

Attached: 1520688677825m.jpg (1024x645, 98K)

Attached: 10364130aw.jpg (1700x1133, 677K)

Attached: far-right-and-antifa-groups-both-claim-victory-at-portland__668886_.jpg (624x416, 359K)

>luis enrique marquez pissed himself so hard he was begging for a restraining order against joe biggs (anarchist crying for government help)
>luis enrique marquez too scared to live in town now
>Rose City Antifa did a fundraiser for serial sex offender Micah Rhodes (yet to disavow)
>Abrham (((goldman-armstrong))) crying about iron front logo and suing joey gibson (anarchist using the court system again)
>Tim Ledwith cries about tiny decking him for months then advocates proactive violence in WWeek while engaging in zero self awareness
>"I have absolutely no problem with people defending themselves," Ledwith says. "I'm also not opposed to being proactive with violence, to be honest with you. I feel like it's a trap to think, 'OK, don't be as bad, don't sink to their level.' I think it's kind of bullshit. The problem is that the violence on their side is exponentially more than ours."
>wweek.com/news/2019/08/07/portlands-antifascists-punch-white-supremacists-are-they-also-helping-trump/
>cuck 4 life guy from switzerland (antifa literally has to import provocateurs from other countries to have a chance while crying about russian collusion)

>Why is everyone who shows up for the right and proud boys all 60+ year old boomers?

That is a composition fallacy.

>You think thats a good look?

You think we are Nazis regardless of what we look like.

>You think young people look at you and go "yea those people are cool".

What sort of losers worry about looking cool?

>The failure of the right to get attractive young females and young men were its downfall.

Sigh, what a lame attempt to frame the narrative.

0/9001 bait

Attached: 1566306813375.jpg (968x681, 42K)

I’m an attractive right winger, I look like a chad, I have weird social anxiety and I hate trump but I do think being attractive helps, I can get the vast majority of people I talk to to agree with me politically

In 6’2 230 and 10 percent body fat, im a fireman and I compete in strongman so I spend a lot of time with other In shape men who are considered attractive to, they are almost all right wing, like everyone at my strength focused gym is and probably 80 percent of the firemen are, even the black firemen are usually right wing, it’s just our iaff union heads that are lefty cunts

Think about his central thesis. Aesthetics matter. Well groomed, fit, young men are much more likely to attract "positive" (i.e. receptive to a given message) attention much moreso than this boomerfest

>well if they only care because of our looks and not the message they're low-tier. Do we even want them?

Yes. Numbers matter. Minds can always be influenced. How many more young boys would have their interests peaked if the movement was literally just prettier?

>Why is everyone who shows up for the right and proud boys all 60+ year old boomers?

Because 90% of Trump's 'New Republican Party' is made up of 60+ year old Boomers. Boomers who are dropping dead with each passing day. That's why you fuckers are doomed in the end, no matter what you do. You took the 'Big Tent Republican Party Of The Future' of Bush and tossed it in the shitter just so you could harass immigrants, dress like Nazis, and make liberals mad for a few short years. You have no long term vision, and very soon, that lack of vision will be coming home to roost. Enjoy Drump's 4 year fiasco. Because the next several decades after Trump are going to be littered with documentaries, books, and news reports along the lines of "Conservatives-Are-Only-Now-Beginning-To-Grasp-The-Long-Term-Damage-Trump-Has-Done-To-The-Republican-Party". Your children and grandchildren are going to look at Republicans and conservatives the same way they look at child molesters. Enjoy the fleeting present because your future will be nothing but regret. And the best part is that you did it all to yourselves. No Democrats required. Just 20 years of Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, and a lack of education and you happily and proudly threw your future power away. As a lefty, I am actually enjoying getting to watch the last, desperate gasps of the RNC. The future of America is going to be amazing...but not for you.

Attached: retarded asshole.png (650x487, 333K)

>The failure of the right to get attractive young females and young men were its downfall.
no, the right's downfall is that every single measure of human development points to their inability to govern. highest rates of HIV, STDs, lowest educational attainment/lowest GDP per capita, you name it, red states are cesspools.

capitalism is competition though, so as a rich yankee, i actually prefer to NOT change their minds. it is in my best interest that the prosperity gap between my state and their shitholes continues to get bigger.

"this is not a good look"

thanks for proving that Soph is indeed paying attention to you ass wipes and called it perfectly.

Attached: 8E787A84-0E88-4D38-9769-1DBBB4F077F9.gif (500x375, 581K)

M'kay...bye

This post was actually ME saying goodbye to YOU. As usual, you didn't grasp the concept. No surprise there.