Did you know that 88 out of 100 US senators are jews? Now you know

Did you know that 88 out of 100 US senators are jews? Now you know.

>“The World Jewish Restitution Organization (WJRO) welcomes the resounding call by 88 Senators – led by Senators Baldwin and Rubio -- for Poland to restitute property to Holocaust victims and their families,” said Gideon Taylor, Chair of Operations, World Jewish Restitution Organization (WJRO). “Time is of the essence. With fewer and fewer Holocaust survivors alive today, Poland must urgently address this historic wrong.”

rubio.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/2019/8/rubio-baldwin-lead-86-senators-in-calling-on-secretary-pompeo-to-urge-poland-to-support-restitution-for-holocaust-victims-and-their-families

Usrael literally wants Poland to pay Israel for German/Russian crimes against Polish citizens.

Attached: Robert-Ransdell.png (800x430, 607K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh8rpFTVBuM
archive.is/z26R2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Easy with the antisemitism goy

give shekels you greedy polack. we do it and it feels amazing

Attached: so_good.png (659x609, 66K)

Attached: 3.png (595x855, 58K)

Attached: 22.png (608x919, 72K)

2019 US Congress jews (1.4% of the US population)

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh8rpFTVBuM

Senate (9% jewish, 650% over-representation)

Tammy Baldwin (D)
Bernie Sanders (I)
Ron Wyden (D)
Chuck Schumer (D)
Jacky Rosen (D)
Ben Cardin (D)
Chris Van Hollen (D)
Richard Blumenthal (D)
Dianne Feinstein (D)

House (8% jewish, 600% over-representation)

Adam Schiff (D)
Brad Sherman (D)
Pete Aguilar (D)
Alan Lownethal (D)
Mike Levin (D)
Susan Davis (D)
Ed Perlmutter (D)
Bill Posey (R)
Lois Frankel (D)
Ted Deutch (D)
Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D)
Jan Schakowsky (D)
Brad Schneider (D)
Abby Finkenaur (D)
John Yarmuth (D)
Jamie Raskin (D)
Elissa Slotkin (D)
Andy Levin (D)
Dean Phillips (D)
Josh Gottheimer (D)
Lee Zeldin (R)
Jerrold Nadler (D)
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D)
Max Rose (D)
Eliot Engel (D)
Nita Lowey (D)
Suzanne Bonamici (D)
David Cicilline (D)
David Kustoff (R)
Steve Cohen (D)
Elaine Luria (D)
Kim Schrier (D)

Attached: jew funding voting.jpg (1666x1346, 592K)

Attached: jta.jpg (712x369, 50K)

Attached: 1566440836662.jpg (660x662, 120K)

only 3 for now but its like people haven't even read these basic verses from the Talmud. dont know about the mossad and their sex trafficking torture shit, or the NWO or even 9/11 and the war on terror. The Illegal state has caused nothing but blood shed to goyum. The master race! I mean Gods Chosen People.
and btw im not sure if its in this one but when the 2nd coming of god presents itself they all get 2800 i think goyum slaves.

yesterday, trump declared himself both that and also the King Of Israel.

Attached: 2.png (613x857, 57K)

Attached: jew subversion.jpg (2909x2068, 1.35M)

These are literally shell corps and Israel fronts and law subversion groups

were fucked homie, always have been.

“America is not a young land: it is old and dirty and evil. Before the settlers, before the Indians... the evil was there... waiting.”

― William S. Burroughs

Attached: 529766_283446418401423_1814281399_n.jpg (470x215, 19K)

I take great amusement from knowing that ALL lolocoaster "survivors" will be dead in my lifetime and the talking heads of this world will still be screech "remember the gorillions" while they puppet the dead heads of elderly jews in jars.

You could make them pay literally, become a hacker and join hackerone and target them and make them pay you for owning them, we could bring these faggots to their knees

Thats blatantly false lmfao

LMAO, why are all the kikes in the Democratic Party, I thought the kike lovers would be spread across both aisles.

The people who have eroded the middle class all these years and looked down upon the masses from their high ivory towers might just have the biggest falls of all

easy there goy, don't you know that the children and grandchildren of the victims are victims too?!

IDK but many conservative talk radio hosts are Jewish. Micheal Medved, Dennis Prager, Ben Shapiro, Mark Levin, and there's at least 1 more but I can't think of any.

Because if you're paying attention the democrat party does the most subversion and damage to the Bill of Rights and constitution.
It's always the fucking kikes in the democrat party trying to disarm the people, it's always the kikes in the democrat party demanding reparation, it's always the kikes in the democrat party that do the most damage through legislation, they are literally the subversion party shape shifting as much as possible.
Democrats were the party of the KKK till they were able to convince the ignorant niggers they weren't.
Literally the subversion kike party, you vote democrat you're voting for the destruction of America, it's been that way the whole time I've been alive

I realize they'll still be comically propping up the grandkids of lolocoaster "survivors" but what could they possibly say to the zoomers to make them give a single fuck? Thou, they will try.

Jesus fuck why should SENATORS who are APPOINTED by AMERICANS waste TIME and TAX PAYERS MONEY getting shit for the fucking Jews IN ISRAEL?

Literally who gives a shit. It's been almost 80 years. How long are they gonna milk this shit? These politicians should be fired for fraud and treason.

Attached: 1565803765947.jpg (700x582, 91K)

They are literally openly massacring a people cause they believe they squat on kike promised land.
We give them stuxnet and what happens? they modify it to be more aggressive and get everyone caught.
And now where are we in the cyberwar?
eternalblue, double pulsar = wannacry and no petya equal what Snowden contributed to.
This is what snowden meant when he said, if you gave the NSA tools they would use them in ways you never intended.
This government at this point has grown into a fucking glowing hydra and the boomers are barely paying attention on their death beds but still holding onto fucking power.

Meanwhile (now Republican) (then Democratic NYC liberal) Donald Trump just gave MORE MONEY to Israel!!!!!! Bing Bing Whaaahooo!!!!

IT APPEARS TO BE HAPPENING user
To me it's not so shocking since we've been giving them money for so fucking long.
I just wish they didn't try to subvert the USA

Like honestly nothing radicalized me more than seeing the open subversion that happened so blatantly, them running with that Russian story caused me to 100 percent lose faith in the MSM, watching the news is like allowing yourself to be programmed.
It was literally open kike subversion and then our president turns the other cheek anyway, I don't know if I should respect him for it or assume he's an idiot.

Isn't there a law that senators can't have dual citizenship? Isn't that a blatant conflict of interest?

Attached: 1565807520058.jpg (675x676, 43K)

Subert the US? They have to destroy the US now. Put yourself in israeli’s position. What would happen to Israel if US patriots get their country back? First order of business is to glass Israel and they know this. They fucked your country and people too much for you guys to turn a blind eye and forgive them for all they’ve done.

Where are the red pills to wake up US patriots (aka boomer) the class who supports Israel without knowing why?

>our favorite 1.5%
actual jew senator percentage is 9%
actual jew house percentage is 6.2%
actual jew scotus percentage is 33.3%

archived because we really don't want jewlibrary to get hits from Jow Forums
archive.is/z26R2

Attached: jewoverrepresentation.jpg (1651x4679, 2.43M)

They are too subverted after WWII, they're a lost generation, no loyalty to humanity.

Despite being 1.4% of the population jews...

That says that Jews stole property from other Jews, since all Poles have Jewish blood and their Catholicism is cope for being crypto-Jews.

In any case you're demanding reparations from Germany, you should have seen this coming.

Throwing the kikes out would be incredible, imagine too if all the money the kikes get went to Americans instead, how long will we allow ourselves to be bled dry while being openly subverted.
It took me a long time to end up at hating the fucking kikes, it took a lot of very in your face subversion but I see it now.
I see how they've destroyed and eroded everything that America stood for, they gave us the tools to our own destruction and we used them.
For the last 25 years we've allowed everything America stood for be destroyed, it is time to take our country back or die trying

When the all the lolocoaster "survivors" die off and soon after the baby boomers are put into homes for the infirm, who will be left lobbying to give "God's Chosen People" free gibbs?

It's weird how you say nothing about Iran and other sandniggers despite their intelligence services being equally destructive.

It's almost like genetics (that is, middle eastern genetics) prioritize underhandedness and around semites (ALL semites, inb4 chazar meme) you should expect fights.

We should literally glass the entire middle east, problem solved

>in your lifetime

Well let's see there are jews born in 1945 that are only 74, so that means when considering advances in medical technology you'll probably still deal with them for another 60 or so years. I imagine the last holocaust survivor dying in 2079 will be a massive event of some kind.

Then you have to consider that holocaust survivors may have married people younger than them- some old 70 year old jew married to a 40 year old jewess, for example- that's how the last Confederate widow lived until 2000, she was like 12 and married to an 80 year old veteran.

No loyalty to humanity is right. They fight so hard for sole self fulfillment and greedy life dealings, that just leave then dieing alone.

Utter nonsense

>This government at this point has grown into a fucking glowing hydra and the boomers are barely paying attention on their death beds but still holding onto fucking power.
The boomers became the bitter clingers themselves.kek

This

They literally grew up in the best economic conditions cause we were being prepped by the kikes for where we are now, I remember thinking in 96 how long could such an amazing thing last, years later 9/11 and I watch the nation I loved as a child be destroyed before my eyes.
No more saying by to loved ones at the gate at airports, racial division, open subversion, leaders lying to serve a self serving interest, WMDs omegalul, Mission Completed in a George Bush Jr sort of way, the clown nigger president that was just Bush Jr but black, then the dark horse small win turns out to be just as much of a puppet as the rest.
The owning of congress by special interest groups and the stacking with duel citizens is insane.
How have we let ourselves come to this

Did you know 70 of those are owned by AIPAC and rubber stamp anything Jews want? Now you know.

Attached: Jews-Israel-AIPAC-Run-America.jpg (1526x679, 91K)

srael is the largest cumulative recipient of U.S. foreign assistance since World War II. To date, the United States has provided Israel $142.3 billion (current, or noninflation-adjusted, dollars) in bilateral assistance and missile defense funding. Almost all U.S. bilateral aid to Israel is in the form of military assistance, although from 1971 to 2007 Israel also received significant economic assistance.

From 1946 to now this is how much we have given them. I thought it would be way more honestly. We have given Afghanistan over $100B since 2002.

these kikes aren't in the Middle East moron

Imagine if we didn't though, do you think our credit rating would have been downgraded?
Also the federal reserve is the biggest kike asspull of all time.
I'm convinced they had abraham lincoln killed for wanting the greenbacks.

Good point. But how could they get the boomers (in geriatric homes by then), bloomers, doomers, and zoomers to give a single fuck about any of that lolocoaster "survivor" shit when Jews can no longer cronologicly make up stories about masturbation machines?

Literally, Obama's whole goal was to spend as much money as he could and put us in the hole as hard as he could, with him as president we barely held on as he spent his way through everything he could, Obama's amount spent was higher than the previous presidents behind him combined, absolutely went fucking nuts with spending and that's why he was there, the kikes wanted him to waste money.
Here we are, waiting for Trumps next big cuck

>nuke mideast
>tell surviving kikes in NY they now how Greater Israel
>move them all there
>laugh as they mutate into some kind of rat-human hybrid from the radiation

With friends like the kikes who needs enemies

Attached: israel-jews-menachem-begin.jpg (910x446, 144K)

What evil is he referring to?

This fucking retard again. Lee Zeldin is Catholic. I know him personally. He attends mass at Saints Peter and Paul Roman Catholic Church in Wading River, NY.

YOU ARE SPREADING LIES

It's that whole "good times make soft men, soft men make hard times" meme. At least we were around to see what it was/could be like, so we can effectly tell zoomers that their zoglife doesn't have to last forever.

What does the Jew subvert now with it's media? Family.
What is the best defense against, and strongest line of support in a fallen nation? Family.

>The one R in the whole list
Lul maybe you don't know him as well as you think

Okay meme flag....

Hey everyone gives memeflags shit... I can't see how wanting to be anonymous here automatically makes you a shill though?

How do I even get a meme flag?

It's it just me, or is 4ch up and down for the rest of you??

Are you saying Barry Obama couldn't control his spending because he was black... das racist.

I lived in NY CD1 for 15 years. My nephews were all christened, confirmed and had their communions in Sts Peter and Paul. I attended mass with them - as a courtesy to my brother and sister in law, I'm agnostic - Lee was there. He's a great guy. Lee is a devout fucking Catholic.

Before you click post on your next post press control + w

I'd like to interview you, but the deepstate will not allow it.

Obamas mother was a Jew which in Judaism makes him Jewish. Saying otherwise is anti-semitic.

Yeah I didn't ask or care about that, I just wanted to know about the memeflag.
Seriously? This doesn't like post my IP or something does it? I couldn't do it anyway because I'm a degenerate phoneposter.

I checked Israels requirements for dual citizenship. They just require 1/4 jew blood to be considered a jew.

only 10 senators are jews m8

Says very clearly in his wiki page he is jewish and he attended a hebrew school. Kys retard.

Attached: 0F61E240-9B55-442C-9D9E-9D4EB656FC8B.jpg (1242x520, 170K)

>Wikipedia's acceptable when it confirms my biases.
>all other times it's jewish propaganda
You are thoroughly retarded.

Lol. I opened up my laptop to try this....
Fuck you Canada

Kys shill

Fuck that. Tell them to fuck themselves, then publish the real fucking numbers.

To expand, you're telling me this man, who you swear is a practicing jew, attends Roman Catholic mass every sunday for what reason? I've yold you the name of the church. What town it's in. Why I was there. How I know Lee goes there.

What reason would he have for (pardon the pun) religiously attending Catholic mass? Every. Fucking. Week?

>hurr
>durr
>yoo zae ztuvv hai dun lyk
>hyoo shill

Attached: 12546.png (645x729, 77K)

You have the Don't Tread of me Low IQ hick boomer flag

>you have low iq
>don't tread of me flag

Attached: a5ad003022ae558749dc12ca3dfeed7d.jpg (490x462, 36K)

Woaaaah! Tone it down with the antisemitism!!! Maybe a monthly Kosher dividend will make you less hostile towards your Jewish masters.