Hamas Attacks Israel Again

>B-But Jow Forums told me Palestine is good and kikeland is bad

breitbart.com/middle-east/2019/08/21/gaza-terror-rockets-fired-at-israel/

Attached: Screenshot_20190822-102355.png (1440x2960, 428K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Netanyahu-Money-to-Hamas-part-of-strategy-to-keep-Palestinians-divided-583082
middle-east-info.org/take/wujshasbara.pdf
richardsilverstein.com/2009/07/10/the-israel-projects-secret-hasbara-handbook-exposed/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_diplomacy_of_Israel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It baffles me that people on here defend literal Muslim terrorists.

and? they are an illegal state occupying their country. The proxy state for US leaders and NWO and Russian leaders need to get the fuck out and the lad, including the parts of syria, iraq, Libya etc.

booh fucking hoo, i hope the blow the entire state up and justice is restored

Palestinians = Antifa
Israelis = Nazis

Fuck off kikes. Hamas is mossad. I hope Netanyahu gets assassinated.

Attached: Hamas-Gaza-Bibi.jpg (2368x1816, 2.05M)

Hamas is controlled opposition. They oppress their own people just to spite the Jews.

nobody gives a shit about dead kikes

Literal nonsense. How old are you?

Hamas was founded by Mossad (Israeli intelligence) as a Hegelian dialectical tactic of controlling both sides of a conflict so you control the outcome of that conflict. This has been used throughout recent history by our hidden masters to herd us towards the fulfillment of their agenda. SEE THROUGH THE LIES AND DECEPTION. The 'Hamas' (read Mossad), sending a few rockets into Israel supposedly to incite more bombing of GAZA by the Israelis, appears to be another Mossad false flag operation.

When evil meets evil the devil will not be mocked

Fuck both

Why is attacking israel bad?

based hamas

palestine has been occupied militarily by israel for decades now. fuck both sides, but anyone who talks shit about america's military and stays silent about israel needs to shut the fuck up

Attached: 1491287220823.jpg (640x619, 96K)

This

again hamas....

Attached: 1564394844169.jpg (1432x1358, 658K)

fug cant post a second picture where hamas soldier has star of david on the neck and ron paul saying that "we" directly or indirectly through Israel helped establish Hamas

I never understood how people say the United States didn't steal land because it was earned through conquest, but Israel stole land. I'm not proposing that this feller said that, but I see this a lot. Be consistence, you fuckers. They've been their 50+ years or something, I don't really care for Israel, but God damn, quit bitching, pussy nigga.

Yeah right "muslim" terrorists. gtfoh
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Netanyahu-Money-to-Hamas-part-of-strategy-to-keep-Palestinians-divided-583082

Attached: Capture+_2019-07-08-02-28-47.png (1440x2952, 2.5M)

I'm jewish and I hate how there's just atrocious optics all the fucking time on us, but I also loathe zionism and everything that comes with it, can't stand Israel's co-opting the United States resources and politics, and I hate zionist Jews who push this shit and act like it's the most righteous and important thing for the entire world that jews command the "holy land", for what... to fucking live there, do all kinds of shit they could do anywhere but t HAS to be in Israel for no fucking reason, and they don't care who or what has to get fucked up, fucked over, or shit on to make it so.
They act like either the entire world benefits from their getting what they want, or simply that all the rest of the world doesn't fucking matter one iota.
The amount of suffering and bullshit that has been unleashed globally, just for the sake of fucking zionists getting their real estate, is unforgivable.

I want to make it clear that I and many other Jews have nothing to do with zionism, Israel or any zionist jews or movement. It is simply the foundation of our faith and traditions at home and at church. We don't want anything to do with the global forces that insist on having their zion. Its fucking horrible.
Anyway my point was that false flags, I wouldn't put it past them for a second. There's been so many already and they don't give a fuck who gets killed or hurt. It's for their idea of a "greater good", i guess, which is insane and I can't believe we as in the USA, tolerate it, much less endorse and execute it.
Many jewish people are against this shit 10000% so please understand that with regard to your contempt for us all, those that you rightfully hate are not "my people", and I hate them just as much (if not more considering they cause the rest of the world to want me dead.)

Attached: Hating-Israel.jpg (929x611, 321K)

fucking kushner shill lol

Did someone in the history of Jow Forums actually defend Palestine? The idea seems to be that they were a people with their homeland and way of life; who got effed.

Nazi folk seem to think that you should be allowed people to live on their own lest you actually actually threaten other people in a substantial and direct way.

Taking over another peoples land and growing from there while breaking every international law of war makes nazis think they are well beyond compassion I should think.

Attached: Donaldo.jpg (2488x1707, 796K)

steve bannon raped your mother

I stand with Palestine. They didn du nuffin!

>contempt for us all

I am against antisemitism on the principle that it makes jews into this defensive monolith. I should be able to criticize an individual, subgroup, or nation without bring branded a kike hating nazi.

>taking sides in a semite vs. semite conflict
kike

Attached: memeflag kike.gif (990x919, 3.64M)

Two cent jew post

They're both scum that have done horrible things to each other. When will you realise this?

Israel deserves to get got

Let the Arabs and other Muslims kill Israel and Jews, while I watch from afar.

Anti-Muslim sentiment in the US is a Jewish trick to get the white Christian Republican voting block to unknowningly help Israel. America can kill Israel's enemies while they sit and watch and laugh. I say let Muslims kill Jews while I sit and watch and laugh!

Dont they do it everyday?

Why the fuck would I disapprove?

I really don’t mind so long as the just target the people actually hurting them rather than civilians captive to controlled governments

Based. Fuck the desert shitholes.

>illegal
ok Ahmed
play stupid games
win stupid prizes

middle-east-info.org/take/wujshasbara.pdf

richardsilverstein.com/2009/07/10/the-israel-projects-secret-hasbara-handbook-exposed/

The first chapter, 25 Rules for Effective Communication opens with:

The first step to winning trust and friends for Israel is showing that you care about peace for BOTH Israelis and Palestinians and, in particular, a better future for every child. Indeed, the sequence of your conversation is critical and you must start with empathy for BOTH sides first. Open your conversation with strong proven messages such as:

“Israel is committed to a better future for everyone – Israelis and Palestinians alike. Israel wants the pain and suffering to end, and is committed to working with the Palestinians toward a peaceful, diplomatic solution where both sides can have a better future. Let this be a time of hope and opportunity for both the
Israeli and the Palestinian people.”

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_diplomacy_of_Israel

Attached: 50958966_1236758203139524_950640515039100928_n.jpg (640x742, 77K)

(((((hamas)))))

>play stupid games
>win stupid prizes
more like pic related

Attached: lfMFicfPKEst_640x360.jpg (640x360, 22K)

Israelis = bolshevik communists trying to take over
Palestinians = noble nazi resisters

AshkaNAZIs

Ah here's you monthly terror attack against innocent parking lots in Israel. This calls for retaliation of the highest magnitude. Let's nuke Palestine... oh wait.

>>B-But Jow Forums told me Palestine is good and kikeland is bad
Yes.
They are good *because* they attack kikeland.
Any dead kike is a boon for mankind.
... not that we expect MIGA-tard to understand that.