Why do Americans seethe at the fact that they'll never ever get Greenland?

Why do Americans seethe at the fact that they'll never ever get Greenland?

Attached: 1566392009081.jpg (640x452, 228K)

Now you're just being dumb. The CIA could collapse Denmark tomorrow if we really needed it.

Attached: 20190804_104325.jpg (216x212, 36K)

Based pajeet. Don't listen to all the Amerimutt shills on here, you HindiCHADS are based and will get an invite to the white ethnostate.

Attached: 1548545172030.jpg (960x960, 140K)

Because they are overly emotional faggots who make a tantrum everytime they can't get something.
They are reeeeeeeee-ing and sperging out

>This being this buttmad and seething over a fucking Island

No, I wanna hear why.
Hard mode, dont mention Trump, Jews, CIA, or Mutts.

Attached: 1564620437405.png (409x375, 273K)

How are Americans going to afford Greenland anyway? Aren't you boys in massive debt?

You do realize how big of a fuckup this is? He could have gone through proper channels and had his ambassador contact Denmark saying that the US wants to increase their presence on Greenland. The danes would be more than happy to oblige, as their PM said. You dont need to invade/threaten/bully Nato members, just ask. They will bend over backwards cheeks spread for you.

Instead the tweeted. That fucking twitter account is costing you guys a lot. The danes were shocked and he got insulted. Now hes mad. His ministers see what a disaster it is and Pompeo promptly called his danish counterpart to reaffirm bonds. Again his aides have to clean up the mess. Then he went on another Nato rant...

He does good inside US but his foreign policy is a mess! Why the fuck would you assfuck a friendly country like this? Stupid!

>white ethnostate
>Pajeets allowed

Pick one tard

They have more debt than GDP.

The fight would last 11 seconds.
Quiet down you annoying sub-continental.

Pajeets are of the Caucasian race and therefore they're white. Pic very much related.

Attached: 1452549904762.jpg (2400x1100, 426K)

>horn of africa

lol no

Look everybody, Pajeet thinks he finally found something to taunt Americans with. Kys streetshitter.

Because you are run by kikes.
You idiots are too low IQ to see any of this beyond the public stage. 4D chess is real, brainlet.
Keep watching. You'll see where this goes.

An American calling Europeans dumb.
Topkek

This has to be the gayest jpeg.

technically they are partly caucasian, but associating caucasian with white is retared, we need a WHITE ethnostate not a fucking caucasian one, i don't want to live with sand-niggers poojets and light niggers

>india
>european

Because it looks like part of the North American continent. Rightfully Canadian clay tho probably.

You do not know what constitutes rightful clay.

You believe the Nato talking points too dont you? That we will pay you money since we "owe" you? Delicious buger tears...

Attached: 1512059886349.jpg (200x192, 10K)

Interestingly the only people actually seething are Danes. It was just an offer, just say "no thank you." I had no idea Danes were so rude until this event.

It's fun. That is why. Are you not entertained?

>no u
It's you mutt's endlessly SEETHING. Your manbaby of a president canceled his visit because we didn't even entertain the idea of him buying our vassal.

Calmer than you are dude. And I'm being serious.

What is goin on with you guys? it's not even near you bruh. Just give it to them, your entire nation looks like dickheads right now.

Don't you dare make a fawklands comparison. That is actually ours so fuck off.

Greenland could be our Taiwan.

A place for the Nationalist government to hole up after the revolution.

That's why we have tons of threads talking about this retardation every day, always started by mutts. So calm.

Sounds like someone's mad about their fractured empire. Rule the waves, was it?

I think you guys secretly appreciate any attention.

2 words

Manifest Destiny

This place is a post apocalyptic hell-hole that only survives by looting the planet via the petrodollar to enrich Jews - Boomers get the scraps, everyone else is fucked. Why would anyone want to associate themselves with America voluntarily? I love my people but hate my country. Stay away, Greenland.

Print more money and borrow against more unborn babies.

Why do Indians shit in the street?

BASED

>still with the "no u" approach
Whatever makes you sleep at night mutt. You'll find that Danes have very little attention to spare your side of the world. We only take a gander for entertainment.

Probably because Nato's all against him, bully him and spit on him on command by the (jews).

I'd be fed up with those pussy kike pawns to.

Americans aren't seething. Where did you get that idea? We could take it by force if we wanted and you Eurofags would do nothing. You can't even stop Russia from taking Euro land that's right in your backyards. You are weak.

the new member of the european union, you didn't hear?

It seems the European union are bigger kike lovers slaves then the U.S. Right now, America's trying to break free from its master, while the EU keeps helping its kike master, why?

Beautiful couple

It's already ours poojeet.

Attached: IMG_20190822_182743.jpg (1089x1445, 196K)

Why does Pakistan seeth that it will never get Kashmir?