FTN 241 Discussion Thread

McFeels and Ethnarch highlight the lows fueling Trump's unforced errors as we stand on the precipice of the official start of the 2020 campaign season (Labor Day Weekend). Taken in tandem with the media pivot from Russian Collusion to White Supreemist Collusion, we're in for a wild ride. From real 4D chess to Hate Not Hope, cognitive dissidents, and gun whiplash, if it's Thursday it's FTN!

Attached: ftn.png (880x342, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/5npj8v.mp3
files.catbox.moe/mi04yl.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping. I want this posted by the time I wake up.

I haven’t listened to one of these episodes since Halberstram left. Not that I hate Ethnarc, but politics are really boring - it was McFeels and Halbertram’s chemistry that made this a must-listen show. Sad.

+1 Holy Bump

Attached: 604330_sm-Inq28, Inquisitor, Ordo Malleus, Scion, Storm Troopers.jpg (600x678, 42K)

I agree, however I still listen to them but FTN is just not the same with Halberstram
also checked

FTN has become unlistenable. They're in some kind of blackpill no fun bubble. Trump fucking with the jews this week has been hilarious and all they can do is cry about everything. It sucks because it was the best show on politics before.

Quite sure Halberstram lost interest, but an FTN with first half Hal, second half Eth would be great. Do deep dives (which are actually great) and not politics in the second half.

Cope harder, plan truster.

Cry more Jazzhands, you're driving away your audience with your never Trump bullshit.

Halberstram is currently in a blackpill death spiral. From his Twitter account:
>I'm not eating bugs; certainly not for the sake of fucking "migrants," so they can be well-nourished for their trek to my homeland. And re: the environment generally, if the decline of Western Civ isn't arrested rapidly...I don't care if the motherfucking planet EXPLODES.

He’s not wrong.

Egnogg was a mistake.
FTN has lost its magic with the Boomer sex tourist at the wheel.
Think about it; Egnogg lives in an asian country. Hes abandoned his homeland to fuck gooks.

Attached: 3333214.jpg (634x611, 42K)

I think their problem is since they started having a show twice a week they started consuming a lot of media. That's a lot of really dark energy into your brain every day. It's a blackpill spiral and then you can only see darkness.

I agree, hes not in America so his experience of America is through the internet and jewish media.

Gib please

Pretty much. I had to mostly give up politics after the midterms (still follow vaguely but I don't listen to shows or come here often). It was just so mentally taxing putting yourself through that everyday and constantly reminding yourself how shit everything is. I'd rather focus on the things that make me happy in my own life.

Paylords, plz gibs

>Trump is the biggest traitor in several centuries
>"Jeez no fun allowed"

Based

His migration doesn't really bother me, however his boring cold boomer takes are insuffurable

>Le Boomer in asia

Attached: egnogg.jpg (634x539, 49K)

FTN dropped off a cliff when Halberstram left. I still have love for Jazzhands though.

bump plz pay frens

Attached: 1565251410004.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Pls frens

Attached: 4057A4B9-7458-49FF-9842-D014C6C8B9C5.jpg (602x593, 59K)

Paygods please deliver this one last time.

i was never the biggest halberstram fan, honestly he sometimes sounded obnoxious and ill prepared, lazy even, but I'm definitely feeling his absence as of late

anyone know if he'll eventually be back or is his hiatus permanent?

Pay up you fags!!!

Attached: 9176D105-3CF6-4357-8E57-355C570EF838.png (1125x2436, 2.48M)

Could you please upload to catbox? We can pay you in feet pics.

Imagine not being a paychad, whew
Hail victory brothers, stay strong out there, wherever you are
files.catbox.moe/5npj8v.mp3

Attached: 1542923601656m.jpg (1024x693, 100K)

I fucked up lads. I'm on holiday in Spain and I'm behind on my podcasts and forgot to download Strike & Mike last week. Does anyone still have the link?

>WEE-BOOP WEE-BOOP
>*hops out of pedal powered car*
>OI GUVNAH. YOU HAVE YOUR PAYWALL LOICENSE IN ORDER?
>RIGHTO CHEERIO GOD SAVE THE QUEEN AND WHAT NOT HAVE A GOOD DAY MATE IM OFF TO CATCH RECYCLE BIN VIOLATERS
>*hops in pedal powered car and squeaks off*

Attached: 81XexoDsNL._SY879_.jpg (464x879, 28K)

Yeah, not gonna lie, I still listen to it but I find Striker to be much more enjoyable nowadays. He’s the happy warrior to Jazz’s despairing drunk.

Hail victory

why haven't they recruited any new people in all these years?
They should have a dozen backup hosts lined up

Bump

BASED
A
S
E
D

Attached: 1562132869153.jpg (640x800, 136K)

Based germbro thanks will make driving around for work tomorrow better

We all make mistakes from time to time.
No worries, I got you spainbro.
files.catbox.moe/mi04yl.mp3

Attached: 1554634216909.jpg (1024x576, 120K)

No problem burger
Dont give up out there in diversitopia

Attached: 1560538634080.png (960x558, 14K)

trips,

also what is the point of listening? just to tell us that everything is fucked? like we dont know this?

fuck off reddit.

Thanks, fren.

Attached: 1493985334972.gif (286x400, 1.96M)

Based.

Bump

Attached: 55533152_10213035439617074_2658523402616176640_n.jpg (960x950, 68K)

thank you for show german mon we have bad net here in afrique we love fesh nation and love america lets kross oceans togetha to make new best race

based payhanz is back! thank you

Attached: 1529050950198.png (1172x675, 32K)

Fuck off Nigger

Attached: 1560183252423.jpg (250x164, 6K)

Ethnarch is based and you're a dumb fuck

Thank you paylord

10 bucks is not a lot of money for americans, but i cannot understand why people pay for TDS network content.

they are so lazy, TDS is bad, the people who use the comment session are so basic bitches.

its sad what they become.

great work pay-schnitzel

you can also listen to TDS and to the bingo:

mike is a smug asshole
mike says something idiot and says 'im sorry, im sorry'
sven says he is hungry
mcnabb connection fails
mcnabb talks about NITZY and FUCOUEU
sven talks about exercise routine
BOOMERS - gen xers are superior how?

its garbage. just fucking garbage.

stryke and mike is three hours of DA JOOZ.

it is a job that they do with no love at all, merchant minute is the only solid thing they have.

They are a good bunch of guys
Everyone complains that the site has gone down in quality but they still produce good stuff and much content.
Besides, they dedicated themselves to this, show some respect and drop ten bucks in the bag instead of on a new steam game

Attached: 1539087428543.jpg (924x1018, 130K)

The things you list here do have some merit and constructive critique is good but dont just bitch to bitch.
Show me another network with the content and maybe I would switch over

Real talk, I’m sick of the “I’m fucking starving” gag

i miss the fatherland. myth of the 20 century is good, but there are topics you may not enjoy.

cantwell was so good, but the lost it after cville, maybe before, he is a sad mess.

i got nothing. maybe i will listen to no agenda again, its been a few years and at least the guys have a good chemistry

what i hate about TDS now is how it is a work and they dont care to hide and they dont come up with nothing new. its just the same bullshit over and over, with no objectives other than making money with borderline no effort.

for champions of the white race it sure is lazy as fuck.

Attached: 1566250830095.jpg (666x971, 91K)

Mo20c is good but lately the topics have been lame. Like for six months

i somewhat agree, america could need something like an american version of the nordic resistance movement. kinda what twp could have been if not for the faggot of leader they had

they did an interesting one about sci fi... with ethnarc. LOL

cantwell is the guy who told the most obvious thing: people with equal objectives should be at the same area and gain political power and build a nice community.

that said: who would follow cantwell? he had a shit load of potential and he fuck it up big time. i stop listening to him and all tds for a while and after a few listenings i remember why: its all just sad.

not just sad, i cannot tolerate mikes seth rogen voice and how smug he is - he still thinks he is just a voice?

mike and macnabb are not good optics, let me tell you... LOL

eh, i disagree on mcnabb. he has a wife and kid, and by having his son on the show he incentivices the audience to have kids themselves
but really there needs to be a non democratic organisation that wont easily be infiltrated by spooks. this loose noone leads and everyone can join is doomed to fail from the start

>listening to the person instead of the content
Even though Ethnarc has a retarded accent, the shows with him as the host are a lot more informative.

realtalk halberstram is/was mentally handicapped. guuuuuy.

Totally agree.
However labeling them the "saviours" is dishonest. They are propagandists. And while true it has got stale I do still enjoy most of the topics and still get some good laughs.
I think the show, and network in general, will be reinvigorated as the US gets closer to election time.. which will be a welcome breath of fresh and new energy. I hope

I don’t expect them to lie or whitewash things but they’ve really been getting a shitty attitude lately. Honestly they could use a week or two off for blackpill detox but I think they’re hooked on them now

Did Cantwell have potential? Sure
But watching his implosion was proof, to all but the devoted, that he was not a strong leadership role.
Despite how bad things are now we are still in the infancy stages. Things will start a d they will fail. People will go in and out of the movement. What won't go away is the inevitable faith, and thus the determination it will bring, if no one stands up to ZOG. The time will come brothers.
Stay strong, never slacken and never loose faith.

Inevitable fate*
Not faith

Forgot to add, Love Street is going the same way. I don’t know what’s going to happen first, the first podcast recorded suicide or his liver getting totally BTFOed

>Trump fucking with the jews
dude come off it

Lol

I miss The Dingoes.
I've never even fucking been to Australia, but The Convict Report was so bantz I'd listen religiously.
I miss Tory's dulcet tones in my ear tremendously.

Attached: 1562652645382.jpg (574x430, 21K)

Yeah Larry has been in a bad way lately.

Idk what happened to them
I think they may have set up their own shop

I know what happened to them, they scrubbed the lot the day after Christchurch, understandably.
But the heat's off now, surely?

LMAO IS THAT REALLY ETHNARC?

Attached: Duck_Wat.jpg (500x333, 34K)

I stopped paying when McNabb started being his wee screaming bairn on the show. I’m glad I did, because an hour of Moike droning on about some series of sci-fi novels is bullshit.

You should stop listening if you're retarded enough to believe in Trump at this point. Actually, you should kill yourself.

How can anyone listen to this shit anymore?

>Hey guys here's how Blormpf betrayed you and how whites are done for
>That thing you thought was good? Actually it's bad and everything you did up to now was for nothing
>Jews run everything, it's over, don't even bother doing anything about it

Attached: 1555306421910.png (609x340, 171K)

Also forgot
>Oh hey this article we discounted as fake news bullshit before? It's totally 100% accurate now as long as it shits on Trump, now let's read some excerpts from Fire and Fury

It's gotten so bad I sometimes think Ethnark is a glownigger or kike with some really bad blackmail on them.

Striker's revolutionary spirit and positivity is a breath of fresh air in a community with so many black pilled commentators. He's absolutely certain we will triumph, and I agree with him.

>I think the show, and network in general, will be reinvigorated as the US gets closer to election time..
Not with them choking on blackpills at every opportunity. Their stance is and will forever be:
Blormpf wins
>its over whites are dead
Democrat wins
>its over whites are dead

And if you dare to detach yourself from the constant blackpilling they'll just call you a bugman basedfilled coward.

Emmm I think they took off before then

Trump isn't #winning and they certainly don't ever say he is
They dont ever say its over gg whites gone either, despite the blackpills, which are real not some doomer gloom, they always remain steadfast in their beliefs that we will triumph.
No one would call you a bugman for being genuinely optimistic, thats just retarded and doesnt even fit the meme
Everything you said is disingenuous and bs
Now fuck off you bugman basedfilled coward

Attached: 1540976414648.gif (336x252, 977K)

Have jazz and Jesse? please based paykraut?

Attached: 1565986639762.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Delusional.

Shill.
See I can do it too

Attached: 1539088900965.png (500x483, 247K)

Today's episode isnt out yet
Or you mean the one at the beginning of the month?

First 15 minutes of the new FTN:
>Trump had the worst week ever
>China is winning the trade war
>US economy is going to crash

Looks like I was right again. Nothing but blackpills and doomposting.

came here for this. i want to hear them rag on the king of israel.

same with tds. they were all emotionally invested in trump. thats why they were the last people in the alt-right to admit trump sold out.

So are you saying they are wrong or just upset they don't try and spin the narrative into some MAGA post?
Being sick of blackpills is one thing but being a plan truster is comepletely different. Judging from your previous posts you seem like a bit of both

I saw the pot on the front page and didn't notice it was for tonight. Do individually do that for j&j? Anyways, nm, how late you staying up?

Attached: 1561757613435.jpg (744x478, 46K)

Yeah they post it early for the svynl count down.
Im going to bed soon fren. Won't be awake when its posted.
If there is a thread tomorrow asking for it you may have it

It's narrative building, they are deadset on blackpilling and doomposting because they are butthurt about Charlottesville. That's why they did a 180 and are suddenly citing CNN and Scaramucci as trusted sources.

Trump didn't bail out their LARPer retard pals in Charlottesville, so it's time for revenge.

>emotionally invested in Drumpf
Who wasn't though? And honestly Idk how the majority of Jow Forums got their nuts in a bind for Trump, it was obvious he was a Zion puppet, look no further than Kushner.

Attached: 1566406343605.jpg (960x503, 36K)

Yes, narrative building, its a political commentary show. The give the audience their narrative to how they see the political landscape. If you don't like it or agree that's fine, go somewhere else to get your fix. But making up ad hom arguments should be beneath you.
Again I would ask do you think things are NOT complete shit rn? Do you think Trump is #winning bigly?
Charlottesville (2 years ago) was not when they dumped trump, try about 6 months ago.
Going after Trump because of Charlottesville? Talk about cold takes nnnguy
Also the whole Scaramucci thing is speculation on their part, which they acknowledged, and they didnt just "cite" CNN. The wop is all over the MSN as a talking head which is exactly what they said.
Yawwwwnn. You tire me with your bull shit. You're welcome to try again

Agreed. Personally I think it was just the whole Hilldawg vs Trump thing. Everyone said fuck that cunt and hoped for the best. Some were more excited and hopeful than others but at this point the majority of people really left on Trump train are boomers and uninformed maga Xrs

Strike & Mike 74 is out. Anyone have the Strike & Mike 74?

Yes, this pls. :

Attached: 1552450754573m.jpg (1024x583, 57K)