Reminder

If you get citizenship to a country you are considered the nationality. If I get a citizenship in America I become an American.

Attached: 1566487359841.png (501x504, 147K)

obviously

Do you know the difference between a nation and a state pajeet?

You will never be american. Nobody here calls indians americans, we call them indians.

No one here calls indians american, we call them indian. You will NEVER be american.

When I put my hamster in a fish tank he becomes a fish. Everyone knows this.

Only whites can be americans, poojeet.

If you take a shit in the kitchen, is it consider food?

Why can't white people admit their mistakes and take responsibility for their actions? Why must they blame everyone else?

>India fucked up?
>because they are le subhumans XD
>Brazil fucked up?
>because they are le subhumans XD
>*insert euromonkey country* fucked up?
>BECAUSE DA JOOOOOOOS WAH WAH WAH THE JOOOOOOOOS HURT MY FEELINGS THE JOOS CONSPIRACY TO DESTROY WHITE PIPO WAAAAAAH ITS JEWISH FAULT CHINA IS GETTING BETTER THAN ME WAAAAAAAH ITS JEWISH FAULT I CANT HAVE SEX WAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Imagine being as retarded as you, superpower by 2020 right?

No one cares nigger

?
I don’t know what u on about but Western Europe is still 1000x better than all shitskin countries

You do, but only because they're mega-cucks.

This

You are American

Extremely based

Shittiest LARP I've seen all week

because of this

Attached: nigger.webm (266x400, 2.94M)

keep hating Whitey, nigger

Attached: c0d0d8f80f5214084710897c98dbb46c713edf78c77cc8784c639f20b43d47ca.jpg (185x255, 13K)

OP is correct.
The US follows the same approach ancient Rome did. All free people living under Roman rule were considered Roman citizens albeit not all Roman citizens were equal (equal rights/obligations) but they were Roman citizens nonetheless.
One could say that American citizenship is like a trademark.

they're just having fun

Correct, as long as you come here legally.

quit crying nigger jew and lurk more

look at the only memeflags in this thread.
you instinctively know they are discord tranny faggot shills.

Attached: 1.jpg (1340x8892, 2.1M)

If I move to India I become rightfully Indian and am entitled to your women, welfare system and traditions?

Nope

Thats why our requirements and barriers to entry must be very strict. It is the most valuable gift in the world to be an American, defended by US military and law, Access to the great riches of the nation.

ABSOLUTELY no benefits nor affirmative action for immigrants.

We are not a dumping ground for India, Africa, Mexico, China or other shitholes that are over populated

Yeah maybe, but you're still just a fucking nigger.

well said
not an argument sandnigger

So? It doesn’t make u a white American. The REAL American.

its them obviously

you are kike, and its a fact.

Attached: 1.png (1902x1204, 888K)

No it doesn't.

I will be 100% American in the future and there's nothing you can do to stop it. 95% of Americans don't think like you.

based saudi

>citizenship = ethnicity
sage

Attached: 1387993419007.jpg (100x100, 2K)

your still a stinky shitskin and no white will ever like you.
one day the economy crashes and your familie will be killed in an american civil war.
have fun

Most white people don't think like this though.

how much white people do you know?

Oh this is too rich. A nigger reading a book explaining why nations fail has a kike rifle leaning against his leg as he reads.

You still don't get to shit in Times Square. Sorry, Poojeet

>that pic
this is ART

You become an American citizen. If you don't adopt the values, culture, etc then you're not an American.

Attached: _The_White_Man's_Burden__Judge_1899.png (933x652, 1.14M)

A dead fish but yeah.

Entitled shitskins like you are the best thing to happen to White Nationalism. Keep poking the sleeping giant.

WHITES BTFO HAHAHAHAHA