Thoughts and prayers?

how are you going to help end toxic masculinity Jow Forums?

Attached: 1ACF9402-B660-4100-9727-5E29AFD82DB6.jpg (1113x1099, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AshleeMPreston/status/1163884648784465921
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rope is cope. id have fucked that bussy and bloody gash until i cant no more

Feels bad bro, now quit posting slide threads

Fag down

>niggers dating trannys
That could be pushed, it'd be transphobic if they didn't date the trannys, and racist if the trannys didn't date the nigs.

Do you guys want to get mad about something? There is this tranny server where they basically gaslight and fill the heads of young children with insane propaganda and nonsense. They call the people they think are trans "eggs" and the people that are going to be gaslighting them "hatchers". There are unironic otherkin, people with fucking make believe friends that they call alters or plurals, and this server specifically was made to target confused teenagers who they want to indoctrinate into their cult of pure nonsense. THEY LITERALLY tell people with mental disorders that everything they feel is valid and theres nothing wrong with any of it.

Please join and troll the fuck out of them. They have pretty active mods so you're going to need to be creative with your trolling.

discordapp dot com slash invite slash YbnDX8Y

Attached: fucking crazy.png (1264x373, 86K)

Attached: images (1).png (225x225, 10K)

Dear Lord, please smite all the wicked closeted homosexual men that lie with transexuals. Amen.

Lol. Nobody cares.

Ride her pole, pay the toll

By ignoring the fantasy that it exists

Fuck you

Being bullied means blacks literally beating the crap out of him for fun.

Nigs are animals, they hate fags, trannys, and shit like that. That mental gymnastics shit is only tolerated in (((high society)))

now what?

This toxic masculinity has to stop!

twitter.com/AshleeMPreston/status/1163884648784465921

male niggers fuck trannies and other male niggers like no tomorrow tho, since theyre hypersexual and have to fuck something constantly

This is actually really sad.
>oh I love someone but all of those people there hate that I feel love for a person so they’ll bully me until I kill myself
Sociopathy is one hell of a thing

How can tell a nigger tranny and a nogger woman apart?

Transgender man.
If she would be a Transgender woman she would dress in man clothes.

Attached: .........................jpg (175x289, 7K)

benis I guess

>Toxic masculinity =/= mental illness.
Suicide is usually due to underlying mental illness, dating a tranny is a sure sign of it.

I think you have that backwards, but I always get that messed up.

I would have bullied him for flexing those skinny arms

>transgender
>waman

checked you faggot.

Attached: 1552865242617.jpg (1125x1500, 294K)

That nigga gay

>hey im so mentally weak that not only can i just say im gay and love dick, but once people dont cheer me on i am so fragile i kms
imagine being this beta

Lets go in there and talk about giant having a benis

How is this Trump's fault? He was bullied by blacks.

this. blacks have higher std rates, more homosexuals and more transsexual relationships. shit, the only 2-3 women i thought were actual lesbians were black.