Pakis are gypsies

Pakis are gypsies.

All the Aryan chads of the Indus Valley Civilisation moved to Central India and formed grand empires like the Mauryan Empire or Maratha Empire, libraries like Nalanda.

When the arab/turk invaders came, the Aryans fought them. The Sikhs, the Rajputs and the Marathas are the bravest, most undefeated groups of Indian subcontinent. They are more undefeated than the Persian and Greeks. They successfully resisted Islam.

While the Pakis are the gypsies, meek and defeated people who follow Arabic Islam and worship Arab land instead of their own.

Why are they like this?

Attached: 200px-PicKingRaja.jpg (200x267, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCgeVLBZPaavY0weitEDcVHA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Surat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurukshetra_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

let them shill in peace man just ignore what are they gonna do anyway? They will get assblasted again

jay hind

>Marathas
Cowards that sacked cities and raped children/women
>Rajputs
The literal definition of fragile masculinity, forced their women to kill themselves against their will when the men got btfo in battle
>Sikhs
Absolute bro-tier

Nice cope there lol.

>Can't prove me wrong
NiCe CoPe ThErE
Kek

Meek shall inherit.

>Cowards
>ragile masculinity
Your post is as hollow and empty as Pak's historical achievements kek

>Still can't prove me wrong

t. meek

Hindus have prevailed, while the subjugated Pakis have nothing, not even their acestral languages or scripts.

You haven't presented anything yet retarded diasporafag.

>I can't see your argument because it hurts my feelings
t. 90 pound hinpoo

Sikh leaf bringing the heat, poos on suicide watch

The only one with hurt feelings is you, Abdul Kameez Al-Stockholm Syndromi.

Nice Arabic flag there, paki.

Attached: JTP_3938.jpg (500x350, 47K)

WE HAVE A NEW PORTAL FOR EXPOSING KASHMIR HUMAN RIGHTE ABUSES IN ENGLISH

JOIN THE RESISTANCE
>JOIN THE RESISTANCE
JOIN THE RESISTANCE
>JOIN THE RESISTANCE
>JOIN THE RESISTANCE

youtube.com/channel/UCgeVLBZPaavY0weitEDcVHA

Attached: 20C79475-D042-4717-8756-941640FCB895.jpg (918x918, 140K)

> Paki Cope

Attached: 740a871.png (1140x1740, 303K)

>Poo is butthurt
Might be all the debris from your shitting street tbqh
Muslims are brothers, unlike the cowardice rajpoos. Don't even get me started on the faggy Marathas that literally lost an enitre nation to a fucking island halfway across the world.

Attached: CwHms-SXYAEg8xR.jpg (500x348, 47K)

Poo

Attached: 7C047D12-2AD0-4E32-945D-4AE5413C3306.jpg (1024x851, 106K)

>Abdul Kameez Al-Stockholm Syndromi.
Lmao

Mahabharata occurred in Afghanistan, which some hinpoo Brahmin faggot lost to the Turks.

Cope moar faggit

Even gypsies are better than Pakistanis tho those inbred

If Hindus always prevail why did they get conquered by the moguls lul

>Mahabharata occurred in Afghanistan,
Yeah and Ravan lived in Rawalpindi lmao the absolute state of paki cope HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's true, you guys are my ancestors

>Confusing the Mahabharata with ramayana
Kek'd

Noooooo Mahabharata happened in Toronto. Stupid paki leaf.

>pakileaf reading comprehension

>H1b gujju ladoo enters the thread

>Keeps insulting our Pakistani brothers because he's scared of Sikhs
Weak.

This map is hilarious, created by a paki larper.

>ctrl-f list of holy buddhist sites in pakiland
>0 results

kek

Attached: land-of-buddha.jpg (550x350, 70K)

LOL
my grandma told me if you're ever in trouble find a Sikh because they will defend you with their lives

Don't worry I will use good chunk of money earned taking White people jobs to convert mudslim to dharma back home. What you gonna do paki toilet cleaner?

We will, I have nothing against Hindus either but OP is a massive faggot that's drumming up communal conflict probably so he has an excuse to rape children and women like his faggy maratha ancestors did.

Seethe harder shitskin

>Paki Uber driver reached the thread.

>Gujju ladoo dreams
No wonder we're more successful than you, we would much rather spend our money on creating or investing in a business rather than trying to drum up communal conflict.

>rape children and women like his faggy maratha ancestors

Pakileaf, Marathas never raped. Raping and pillaging was done by the Arabs on the Pakistanis.

>In 712, when Mohammed Bin Qasim invaded Sindh with 8000 cavalry while also receiving reinforcements. Al-Hajjaj ibn Yusuf instructed him not to spare anyone in Debal. The historian al-Baladhuri stated that after conquest of Debal, Qasim kept slaughtering its inhabitants for three days. The custodians of the Buddhist stupa were killed and the temple was destroyed. Qasim gave a quarter of the city to Muslims and built a mosque there.[14] According to the Chach Nama, after the Arabs scaled Debal's walls, the besieged denizens opened the gates and pleaded for mercy but Qasim stated he had no orders to spare anyone. No mercy was shown and the inhabitants were accordingly thus slaughtered for three days, with its temple desecrated and 700 women taking shelter there enslaved. At Raor, 6000 fighting men were massacred with their families enslaved. The massacre at Brahamanabad has various accounts of 6,000 to 26,000 inhabitants slaughtered.

The Sikhs, Rajputs and Marathas never burned down villages and towns.

How's the new janitor gig going sukhmanpreet?

Khalistani faggot. What's up

And that's why you butchered them and raped their women forcing them to flee to India. *Spits* suvar

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Surat
>Surat is sacked for six days by the Marathas
What's pathetic is you sacked your own people before handing your nation off to the English. Literally no honor.
>The Sikhs never burned down villages and towns
Ftfy
Stop including us in your shit, lest people think we're also poos.
>Raping and pillaging was done by the Arabs on the Pakistanis.
We saved them along with the rest of India so it's all good.
Menial jobs are reserved for immigrants who wish to flee the shithole known as India; so I'm other words people such as yourself.

>Khalistan
Nope, I want nothing to do with the shithole that is India. Sorry, but we have it much nicer over here and we aren't going to try and fix your shithole, do it yourself.

In other words*

Nah you fled because Indian government is going to rape your ass for khalistan shinanigans. So chill out sukhvinder and enjoy your gay PM. Most Indians coming to Western countries don't do menial jobs like you.

>Surat was under attack for nearly three days, in which the Maratha army looted all possible wealth from Mughal and Portuguese trading centers. The Maratha soldiers took away cash, gold, silver, pearls, rubies, diamonds and emeralds from the houses of rich merchants such as Virji Vora, Haji Zahid Beg, Haji Kasim and others. The business of Mohandas Parekh, the deceased broker of the Dutch East India Company, was spared as he was reputed as a charitable man.[2][3] Similarly, Shivaji did not plunder the houses of the foreign missionaries.

Based Marathas.

You see, pakileaf, Marathas are good honest men. Mughals and Portuguese imperialists got ass kicked, while the charitable missionaries were spared.

The Jew fears the Indian and will spread lies against India

NPCs from Europe, North America and East Asia will believe in the Jewish lies

>You fled
PROJECTION
I was born here don't be so jelly.
>Most Indians coming to Western countries don't do menial jobs
COPE
>We only pillaged some people lol
Absolute disgrace to the land you are on, India is truly beyond help.

Good. You are the cowards who ran away and then became terrorists. You can live like a cuck worshipping whites in Canada. You ancestors are probably rolling in their graves. Don't worry you bootlickers won't be allowed anywhere near this country. For every self hating cuck like you there are 1000 people who will give their lives for the country. You need balls to build your country unlike you bootlicker who fled.

>Afghanistan is the last and purest remnant of Indo-Aryans
>Literally Africa-tier shithole

Redpill me on this brothers

>fighting against your imperialistic exploitors is wrong
You really are a paki.

>>Afghanistan is the last and purest remnant of Indo-Aryans
Cucked by arabs. Afghanistan is a great land, but lost it's enlightenment and soul.

This is the only redpill you will ever need.

Culture. Not colour.

Kek, my grandpa left me about 50 acres of land near Jalandhar. Gonna visit in October to collect my money and I helped one of the biharis who works the land by paying for his daughter's marriage. Git gud little buddy.
>You need balls to build your country
Then do it and gtfo off Jow Forums, but you won't because you hate your own countrymen too much because of 'muh religion'.
>Worshipping whites
Lol you guys are the ones that ask for bobs and vagene from white girls, we're the ones who get it.

COPE MOAR

>Fighting against your imperialistic exploiters
Which is why you faggy marathas handed the country off to Britain? Besides, Gujjus are pretty exploitative but they certainly weren't imperialist.

India and Pakistan should be one country. Both are Nations with great potential to conquer the west and to save this degenerated world.

Why do Pakis LARP as sikhs and then claim to love Muzzies n shit? Do you guys not remember how Sikhs brutally slaughtered your kind? Besides, the fucking HOLIEST site of Sikhism was literally attacked by Aurangzeb and his Mughal armies.

"The growing influence and success of Guru Arjan drew the attention of the Mughal Empire. Guru Arjan was arrested under the orders of the Mughal Emperor Jahangir and asked to convert to Islam.[33] He refused, was tortured and executed in 1606 CE.[33][34][35] Guru Arjan's son and successor Guru Hargobind left Amritsar and moved into the Shivalik Hills to avoid persecution and to save the Sikh panth.[36] For about a century after Guru Arjan's martyrdom, state Louis E. Fenech and W. H. McLeod, the Golden Temple was not occupied by the actual Sikh Gurus and it remained in hostile sectarian hands.[36] In the 18th century, Guru Gobind Singh and his newly founded Khalsa Sikhs came back and fought to liberate it.[36] The Golden Temple was viewed by the Mughal rulers and Afghan Sultans as the center of Sikh faith and it remained the main target of persecution.[8]"

When you enter the Harmandir Sahib, the FIRST portrait you encounter is of Baba Deep Singh, who was killed in 1757 during the Battle of Amritsar by invading Afghans. When you enter the central complex of the temple, you see the homage to the 35th Sikh division which was 21 Sikhs fighting against 10,000 Afghans.

Their history is filled with killing, mass murdering, and showing Muslims their place. If Khalistan ever goes right, the first country that's going to get it's ass completely destroyed, fucked and jizzed on will be Pakistan. You guys literally occupy their SECOND most holiest site, they're angry and they're going to come for it.

Marathas fought the Anglos thrice, defeated them once, stalemated in the second and lost the third.

The British knew that no empire in India could outlast a stable Britain, all they had to do was wait.

One Sikh lion
Versus 10 Hindu bakaris :D

>Mahabharata
>Afghanistan

Mahabharata occurred in Kurushetra which is modern day Haryana stupid ape.

They also helped them fight against native Indian empires, so don't give me that 'fighting against imperialism' bs. You guys are more pathetic than the white people on this site.

Proof?

> t khan the expat

>Aryan
>central India

Lol why are poos such cringelord inferiorority complexed faggots??

Attached: 1560957315118.png (426x484, 15K)

Attached: mata bharat.jpg (660x297, 47K)

Yes, and the capital of the British empire was London, Ontario. They totally didn't just take the same name or anything.

Let's wait for the mental gymnastics on this one.

Attached: Screenshot_20190822-140109.png (1313x2048, 414K)

You're dense.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurukshetra_War

The place Hastinapura is LITERALLY there in Haryana were the war of ascension took place.

List your sources then.

So a typical lazy bastard.

So you admit you have a white fetish. Its pretty clear that you are a self hating cuck who looks at whites as gods. The poor bihari is a uneducated moron. What's your excuse?

I'm doing what's needs to be done faggot. I don't need a cocksucker like you who fled to tell me.

It's not religion per se , it's about the culture, something you clearly lack.

So you are pretty much a land leech. A fucking parasite.

Go eat a dick. I bet you live off welfare.

he's right in that aspect Sikhs generally have higher SMV than other pakis and indians.

>So you admit you have a white fetish. Its pretty clear that you are a self hating cuck who looks at whites as gods.
PROJECTION
Generally people don't think of fucking gods, at least respect your own religion you fool.
>The poor bihari is a uneducated moron
He's a harder worker than you, the fact that he's uneducated is a failure on the part of the state of India, not him.
>I'm doing what's needs to be done faggot.
Shitposting on Jow Forums?
>It's not religion per se , it's about the culture, something you clearly lack.
Excuses, you're doing this for yourself stop pretending you have some noble goal.
>So you are pretty much a land leech. A fucking parasite.
Yeah, yeah that's what every jealous non-land owning peasant says.
>Go eat a dick. I bet you live off welfare.
Kek, imagine being so petty you have to make fun of the poor. Such is life as a petty poo I suppose.

Pajeet my son...

Attached: 1566486603451m.jpg (862x1024, 89K)

:DD fug. Are sikhs? Dare I say it/ourguys/?

Why do hindus hate pakis that much?

It's a euphemism motherfucker. At least learn the language of the host country.

The bihari example was to show that you are no better than him when you brag about fucking white women.

Learn what projection fucking means.

I do you have Bible goal faggot

>Call me a peasent
>Virtue signal to show your supposed moral high ground.

Fuck. You truly are a retard. Self contradicting jackass.