Let's talk about white women

Where did it all go wrong? How do we fix this problem?
youtube.com/watch?v=s_nufSwU-T8

Attached: 15158961728.png (893x584, 361K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At least when it's Pajeets or hapas spamming this shit I get it but when (presumably) actual nogs do it it's just embarrassing

of course a frenchie would do this
sage white flag negro

Attached: 1565100597540.gif (1110x590, 603K)

You cucks are even afraid of addressing the problem. Nigger worship among white women is more prevalent in the US than anywhere else in the world yet you choose to ignore it? Good for you I guess. You'll probably regret it later when your daughter comes home with a negro and it's too late.

White women are garbage

Attached: 1566485978499.jpg (765x765, 138K)

White women need to have their rights taken away, they are not people

>asian lapps are European
this is the problem with you retards identifying by the color of your skin. everyone gets to blend in. jews, arabs, slanty-eyed samis, whatever it is, just a dash of plastic operations in the case of jew
noses, a bit of make up and it's "white" and thus part of your ingroup. ridiculous identity.

"Whites" are retarded and their identity is retarded. Keep that shit in Weimerica, don't push it to Europe like you do with all your other hollywood trash culture

Source for op's pic by the way

Attached: 153783183743.jpg (600x277, 33K)

This
They're traitors and should be punished

Attached: 1566206099133.jpg (890x500, 105K)

I agree but what other choice do we have? Race mixing is not an option.

When the iron curtain fell. Spoiler alert, you can't. Enjoy life while you can; for soon this society will collapse.

Attached: 1566332046541.jpg (400x5000, 501K)

Most white women are not naturally attracted the them at all, it’s just normalized and make you think so because of the media.

Stop listening to propaganda idiots.

Tell them to stop being retarded and go back to being traditonal then ill give a goddam about them otherwise they can enjoy the hell they created

If you're going to racemix at least pick a semi-caucasian woman like central Asian or something. Mixing with niggresses and insectoids is the most subhuman thing you can do.

her bf is white so chill out
she just doing it for the kike money

So many are traditional, conservative, and right wing. You need to meet more women.

>her bf is white so chill out
Sauce?

I live in the south so blacks are all we got
Maybe Hispanics

All mixing is bad.

Be mean to them, I have no idea why white men acting like a doormat faggot turns on women.

Dont compare asians to niggers you retard.

Kasper Kristoffersen

Based frog

I live in L.A. and even I hardly ever see white girl and nigger couples, if they do the white girl is ugly af. Last one I saw was in Houston TX and she was bloated like a whale with a mulatto kid which everyone stared at because TX is based.

Stop bitching about women and learn to be happy alone. It can be done. Just do it.

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 25 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: Laura.jpg (1275x637, 107K)