>Yemen Aug 19
imgur.com/a/O6qcjZr
>Libya Aug 17
imgur.com/a/2hYVhSU
>Afghanistan Aug 13
imgur.com/a/nh85Hv7

Devs Aug 19
>SAA breaks through militant lines & advances on Khan Sheikhoun
>Turkey claims 3 civis killed in SyAF strikes on its own convoy. Turkish convoy coinsiting of 20 mil vehicles, including tanks was heading to Khan Shaykhun to act as human shield against SAA advancement
>SAA storms strategic hilltop to block Turkish troops from Khan Sheikhoun
>SAA resumes offensive in northeast Latakia to capture jihadist stronghold
>ISIS ambush kills several Syrian soldiers near Palmyra
>report:Israeli F35 flew undetected over Syria and Iraq during July attack. were undetected due to the F-35’s technological capabilities, which allegedly allowed them to be disguised as American warplanes
>Iraq closes airspace even to US coalition flights after suspected israeli raid. US will need Iraqi approval before launching any air operation
>Turkish-backed rebels strike Russian military post in northern Aleppo
>TASS:Russian-speaking jihadist private military companies active in Idlib
>Saudi-led forces shelled Hudaydah airport
>Seized iranian supertanker departs Gibraltar, after US arrest warrant was rejected

Prev

Attached: 1555258589788.jpg (856x960, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iHtjmkKrRig
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-mideast-iran-tanker-greece/iranian-tanker-wanted-by-u-s-not-heading-to-greece-greek-prime-minister-idUKKCN1VC1KB
youtube.com/watch?v=bDScuyyQvo0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Persia
twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/1164581928810504192
youtu.be/01z7hTGDNco?t=2
youtu.be/5Ct4OSmdZ3M?t=2
youtube.com/watch?v=XIXanRHaNFE
youtube.com/watch?v=C_qxHuP5On4
youtube.com/watch?v=I5mLxaPoIVk
youtube.com/watch?v=qOq6hepcgZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ay9kg76oKFI
tass.com/politics/1074615
youtube.com/watch?v=0mgglS46QFM
middleeasteye.net/news/transsexuality-iran-liberal-law-conservative-state
pbsinternational.org/programs/be-like-others-transsexuals-in-iran/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_rights_in_Iran
qz.com/889548/everyone-treated-me-like-a-saint-in-iran-theres-only-one-way-to-survive-as-a-transgender-person/
bbc.com/news/magazine-29832690
buzzfeednews.com/article/lesterfeder/why-irans-mullahs-bless-sex-reassignment
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-syria-security-northwest/syrian-army-opens-corridor-for-people-to-leave-rebel-bastion-state-media-idUKKCN1VC0O0
twitter.com/watanisy/status/1164576840016683008
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-syria-security-turkey/syrian-offensive-puts-turkish-troops-and-border-plans-in-peril-idUKKCN1VC1OY
youtube.com/watch?v=NkcyYpgxmA8
youtubemultiplier.com/5d5dce1f5b526-kotel-flush-kotel-flush-kotel-flush.php
twitter.com/Bosni94/status/1164591852915494913
twitter.com/Navsteva/status/1164590737465495552
twitter.com/Elly_Ammar/status/1164592468039483394
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is the guy calling you tahgut online

Attached: u2nh3gpmcudtlvu9ub1m.jpg (685x385, 43K)

First for Greater Irano-Japanese Empire.

Assad clearing out Idlib means millions of new very religious refugees. Why would anyone from Europe support him winning?

there aren't enough people in idlib for millions to flee

>Iraq closes airspace even to mutts

based mesopotamia

why would you accept a rebel terrorist into your country?

what happened to your war of terror?

>Urduni can't handle the pocket

trips of truth, johnny went to sleep tapped schem for the tag team

How do you tell if a refugee is a rebel? You literally can't.

This does sound kind of based. Iranian-jap hapa masterrace ftw.
youtu.be/iHtjmkKrRig

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-mideast-iran-tanker-greece/iranian-tanker-wanted-by-u-s-not-heading-to-greece-greek-prime-minister-idUKKCN1VC1KB
>Iranian tanker wanted by U.S. not heading to Greece - Greek prime minister
PARIS (Reuters) - An Iranian tanker which the United States wants seized is not heading towards Greece as it sails through the Mediterranean, Greek Prime Minister Kyrikos Mitsotakis told France 24 TV on Thursday. The Adrian Darya, formerly called Grace 1, left Gibraltar on Sunday. Ship-tracking data on Tuesday showed it was heading towards the Greek port of Kalamata on the southern coast of the Peloponnese and was scheduled to arrive next Monday.

“The ship is not heading towards Greece. We have not received a request for it to dock in a Greek port,” said Mitsotakis, who was in Paris for a meeting with French President Emmanuel Macron.

The tanker was detained by Gibraltar after British forces seized it in July on suspicion of breaking sanctions on Syria, but it was released on Sunday.

The United States wants to detain it again on the grounds it has links to Iran’s Revolutionary Guards, which it deems a terrorist organisation.

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said on Tuesday that the United States would take every action it could to prevent the tanker delivering oil to Syria in contravention of U.S. sanctions.

associating with americans is a sure sign of a rebel tourist

its like losing snowden all over again

ameriglobos on suicide watch

Based OP for first time in a very long time, fuck both.

Pro-American Syrians are mostly highly educated liberals persecuted under Assad. Rebels are convenient tools that hate us but love our weapons.

rent free 24/7 in your mind, obsessed spic.

>Keiser Report: ‘Human tragedy’ in San Francisco (E1426)
youtube.com/watch?v=bDScuyyQvo0

Lol, US cities are literally filled with shit, drug vaccines and garbage that it surpasses India or Brazil.

>be mutt
>inhale dried up airborne fecal matter
>get infected
>die

San Francisco is especially fucked up, it has india levels of poo on street.

Attached: sirp.png (739x469, 181K)

highly educated liberals invited al qaeda to join the syrian revolution in the first place before fucking off to the four winds

highly educated glowies saw their rebels behead syrian children and collectively shrugged their shoulders, and doubled down with the TOWs

america decided to become a state sponsor of terror the day they endorsed the revolution. and only iran can defeat them.

We just need human looking iranians to mix with the average japanese and then ethnostate. Even a completely white ethnostate would be obliterated

Every single time i think about iran i literally burst in laughter, just imagine, a 1 thousand year old persian empire, okay? imagine that for a second, then imagine a couple thousand arab muslim bedouins alright? then imagine, those said arabs, completely and utterly DESTROY the 1 thousand year old persian empire, take all their lands, convert them to islam, make them use arab alphabet.

Attached: 1565958202264.jpg (2248x2435, 1.78M)

Nukes dropping on tehran when?

Attached: 1515912612558.jpg (2048x1304, 1.77M)

Who are you trying to piss off?

So this is the power of the most elite fighting force in all of assadist syria huh, kek.

Attached: OH NO NO NO NO.jpg (620x396, 63K)

Holiest city in shia "islam", this is where shias go to pilgrimage instead of mecca.

Attached: 1565406229400.jpg (960x720, 122K)

Imagine, imagine one Greek boi with most generic name fucking up entire Persian empire and stretching his all the way into Afganistan.

Shia pig worships shrine

Attached: 1565599969406.jpg (971x1200, 290K)

Due in no small part to the number of Indian IT workers living there.

I just imagined, fucking based! killing persians is always a good thing doesn't matter who does it.

Attached: 1565281131697.png (420x420, 15K)

I read an article some times ago on this, the city literally had to ask for volunteers to work in poo patrols kek, they literally went through the city picking up human feces.

filtering jordan was a good idea

Attached: 1554591531292.jpg (1200x1200, 111K)

>f-filtered

Attached: (you).jpg (601x508, 31K)

Kek, everyone knows Persia only fell to the Arabs because its strength had been drained to nothingness by a century of hardcore war against the Byzantine Empire. There were no professional armies and no fighting age men left when the Arabians invaded. Persia was more populous, sure, but they were practically throwing elderly men and little boys in the meatgrinder.

You are el retardo.

Tell me /sg/ who's the most retarded and unlikeable shitposter of this general?

Chad self-hating Kurd (me)

OR

Virgin mudslim "we're also a brand" pro-incest persian-hating Jordanian ()

When all muslim time to die.

>We have targeted an assadist vehicle filled with SAA thugs while they were in the process of looting the houses of civilians on khan sheikhun axis which resulted in multiple deaths and injuries

BTFO

Attached: 21883596_0.jpg (1080x501, 86K)

>There were no professional armies and no fighting age men left when the Arabians invaded.
kek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Persia

Attached: 1565393419273.jpg (400x600, 51K)

based

>"The rise of Muslims coincided with an unprecedented political, social, economic, and military weakness in Persia. Once a major world power, the Sasanian Empire had exhausted its human and material resources after decades of warfare against the Byzantine Empire. The internal political situation quickly deteriorated after the execution of King Khosrow II in 628 AD. Subsequently, ten new claimants were enthroned within the next four years.[3] With civil war erupting between different factions, the empire was no longer centralized." - wiki

Glad to see we agree.

hand over the washing machines faggot

Attached: mainland shills oppress a native born son of hong kong.gif (500x190, 794K)

Sounds based to me, still the arabs had to fight byzantines AND sassanids, both at the same time, while the arabs were always outnumbered and faced much better equipped foe, while its true the persians were weakened, the arabs were in a much worse state.

Attached: 1565390921511.png (1336x2068, 1.45M)

twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/1164581928810504192
>pmu shoot down recon drone
OH NO NO NO

youtu.be/01z7hTGDNco?t=2
youtu.be/5Ct4OSmdZ3M?t=2

DON'T MESS WUTH THE PMU

Attached: Screenshot_20190822-200025_Twitter.jpg (1073x819, 193K)

Attached: 15083244252120.jpg (720x897, 98K)

>Druze yeast
S

R&U Videos
youtube.com/watch?v=XIXanRHaNFE
youtube.com/watch?v=C_qxHuP5On4
youtube.com/watch?v=I5mLxaPoIVk
youtube.com/watch?v=qOq6hepcgZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ay9kg76oKFI

tass.com/politics/1074615
>PYATIGORSK /Stavropol region/, August 22. /TASS/. Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky makes bold statements on international affairs while he doesn’t have enough understanding of these matters, Russian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said, commenting on Zelensky’s remark that Russia could return to the G8 once Crimea reunited with Ukraine and the conflict in Donbass ended.

DAILY REMINDER THAT R&U IS A LITERAL PROPAGANDA CHANNEL

this one went to hell for sure

Attached: detail-110822-480x508.jpg (480x508, 97K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0mgglS46QFM
>Tehran says its new domestically made Bavar373 mobile air defense #missile system is equivalent to Russia’s iconic S-300 and can successfully compete with US Patriot missiles.

>i-its totally not a copy guise we made this domestically 100% iranian invention !

Attached: irantranny2.jpg (1024x683, 62K)

But will the S-BetterThanSupermanBatmanAndSpiderman be able to shoot at Israelis?

That's how it works. It deflects all projectiles towards Tel Aviv

That's actually a paki tranny.

middleeasteye.net/news/transsexuality-iran-liberal-law-conservative-state

pbsinternational.org/programs/be-like-others-transsexuals-in-iran/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_rights_in_Iran

qz.com/889548/everyone-treated-me-like-a-saint-in-iran-theres-only-one-way-to-survive-as-a-transgender-person/

bbc.com/news/magazine-29832690

buzzfeednews.com/article/lesterfeder/why-irans-mullahs-bless-sex-reassignment

Attached: 1565288327747.jpg (640x360, 34K)

>Syrian army opens corridor for people to leave rebel bastion - state media
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-syria-security-northwest/syrian-army-opens-corridor-for-people-to-leave-rebel-bastion-state-media-idUKKCN1VC0O0
BEIRUT (Reuters) - Syrian government forces opened a corridor on Thursday for people who want to leave insurgent territory in northwest Syria, where an army offensive has gained ground. Ten of thousands of people have fled towards the Turkish border in recent days as air and ground attacks battered parts of Idlib and Hama in the northwest, the last big rebel stronghold.

After the collapse of a brief ceasefire this month, Syrian army troops, backed by Russia, have now marched into a town in Idlib province in rebel hands since 2014. The United Nations says hundreds of people have been killed since the offensive began in late April. More than 500,000 people have been uprooted since, it says. Most escaped deeper into the rebel bastion and towards the border, while about 30,000 have fled into government territory.

“The Syrian Arab Republic announces the opening of a humanitarian corridor in the (town) of Soran,” state news agency SANA said, citing a foreign ministry source.

The corridor would allow people to leave the southern part of Idlib and the north of Hama. Those who come out will receive food, shelter and healthcare, it said.

The head of the state’s reconciliation committee, Ali Haidar, said getting civilians out would help troops take “military and security measures” in the region. He repeated the Damascus government’s vow to “liberate every inch of Syria.”

Naji Mustafa, spokesman for the National Liberation Front rebel coalition, dismissed the opening of the latest corridor as an attempt to hit morale.

“It’s impossible today for people to head towards the Syrian regime’s areas. These people have escaped the regime,” he said. U.N. estimates put the population of northwest Syria at nearly three million people.

What is this obsession with Iran?

of course the k*rd will stand up for iran

Attached: 1554052778993.jpg (960x720, 172K)

twitter.com/watanisy/status/1164576840016683008
>tell huwayr north of tell bizam under army

Attached: EClodekW4AAPLcz.jpg (720x960, 208K)

>Syrian offensive puts Turkish troops and border plans in peril
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-syria-security-turkey/syrian-offensive-puts-turkish-troops-and-border-plans-in-peril-idUKKCN1VC1OY
ISTANBUL (Reuters) - Syrian army advances in northwest Syria are putting Turkish troops in the firing line and threaten Ankara’s hopes of preventing a new wave of refugees on its southern border. The offensive around Idlib, the last major rebel stronghold in Syria, has already forced tens of thousands of civilians to flee towards Turkey.

It has also cut off a Turkish military post deep inside Syria as the deal to limit fighting in the region, which the Turkish troops were supposed to be monitoring, collapses.

The breakdown of that deal would be a significant blow to President Tayyip Erdogan, who has steered Turkey closer to Russia in recent years but appears unable to rein back Moscow’s support for the Syrian army offensive.

Russia, Iran and Turkey agreed in 2017 to set up four “de-escalation zones” to stem fighting between Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s forces and rebels, but the Syrian army has retaken three of those areas and is now advancing in the fourth.

It has entered the town of Khan Sheikhoun, effectively cutting off Turkish troops at a military post near the town of Morek, 70 km (45 miles) inside Syria. A Turkish convoy sent to resupply the Morek post was halted on Monday by an air strike.

“The situation there is of critical sensitivity,” Erdogan’s spokesman Ibrahim Kalin said after a cabinet meeting on Wednesday.

Turkey, which supports some Syrian rebel factions, has troops deployed at 12 military observation posts around the Idlib region under the 2017 deal with Moscow and Tehran, which back Assad’s government.

That agreement, and a Turkey-Russia accord last year aimed at reducing the power of jihadist fighters in the Idlib region, has at best had only a limited impact.

sunni extremists are obsessed with iran because the west will look the other way during their massacres as long as the target is shia

see: syria, yemen, kabul

That's not the imaged i posted...

Attached: 1566213156393.jpg (1372x1990, 315K)

Answer my question instead of deflecting. What did Iran do to you?

fighting 'iran' is never about actually fighting them, it's always about shia targets who are more often than not, arab citizens of the country killing them

how do i rerererereconquer a woman, guys?

Man I miss the desert, how is mafrag these days ?

iran promotes the murder of sunnis in the middle east, they occupy and enslave 2 arab countries and they fund criminal group to kill local populations in iraq and syria.

youtube.com/watch?v=NkcyYpgxmA8
>The Syrian government announced on Thursday the opening of a 'humanitarian corridor' in the city of Soran, in the northern countryside of Hama Province and on the extreme South of the militant-controlled city of Idlib, to allow secure departure for civilians who wish to flee the region. Footage shows government officials, buses and the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) at the corridor working to guarantee a safe passage for the refugees.

Fuck all muslims to be honest

>sunnis who were only trying to detonate themselves inside shia buildings

the poor lambs

I wouldn't know i barely ever go there, ma'an desert is way more kino.

no on here can read parkinsons skript retard.
Only the jews who your region hosts who get sent here can

>Copy/Clone
So what?

me dancing in Khan Sheikhoun

Attached: 8f7jqxjid5m21.gif (1000x1000, 289K)

>So what?
iranians are too retarded to come up with things on their own so they have to steal/buy technology and then claim it to be theirs.

>me blinking in Khan Sheykhun

Attached: 83CC8C62-67EB-4F4B-8B2F-E47D5C610191.gif (316x366, 2.82M)

so the shamis got beaten up by a bunch of retards?

embarassing!

taking out the trash
youtubemultiplier.com/5d5dce1f5b526-kotel-flush-kotel-flush-kotel-flush.php

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>its still giving me (You)s

Attached: 1561836259004.png (388x398, 8K)

Again, so what? Why should someone reinvent the "wheel"?

Me in the back with the blue tie.

(ME)

Attached: hama.jpg (225x224, 5K)

Attached: 1559962584863.gif (119x150, 129K)

why do iraneets claim they came up with such technology? why can't they domestically produce anti-air systems? why can't they make their own missiles? and why do they claim they can?

>juche anti air

good luck with the slingshot, masri

>why why why why why
>DON'T DO STUFF I DISLIKE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Are all jordanian "men" so pathetic?

The byzantines were in the same situation, dumb retard.

twitter.com/Bosni94/status/1164591852915494913
>SAA takes territories in Morek CS without a fight.

Attached: 1557777406747.gif (300x300, 1.75M)

translate

translation is don't mess with the pmus, of course

Attached: moe iraqi girl.jpg (1200x800, 68K)

see:and stop crying gypsy, we fought the 2 world superpowers at the time and we destroyed them, this is the power of islam, this is the power of arabs, it doesn't matter how strong the enemies are or how numerous they are, we will prevail against the multitude of infidels even if we are weak now.

twitter.com/Navsteva/status/1164590737465495552
>third day of anti-HTS / anti-Jolani protests in Idlib

HAIL I-TRAN
FUCK ME DADDY ASSSAD I'VE BEEN A BAD GIRL
JUST SURROUND ME AND VIOLATE ME LIKE YOUR REBEL BOYS

Attached: turkmutt.png (542x433, 28K)

>hyMd17ck
>hi muh dick

holy fuck i made that image so long ago i forgot about it

twitter.com/Elly_Ammar/status/1164592468039483394
>SAA spearheaded by troops from 4th Division have secured point 1154. Now SAA is shifting its attention towards point 1125. Fierce bombardment by RuAF airforce. Meanwhile SAA has managed to shift heavy equipment on point 1154.