CIA fucks up again!

Overstock CEO Partick Byrne has resigned from the e-commerce company after making controversial comments about his role in the "Deep State."

This is breaking news. Please check back for updates.
cnbc.com/2019/08/22/overstock-ceo-patrick-byrne-resigns-following-deep-state-comments.html

Attached: Screenshot_20190822-091048.png (1440x3120, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

saraacarter.com/overstock-ceo-turned-over-docs-to-doj-on-fbis-russian-and-hillary-clinton-probes/
youtu.be/z6U7J5hfaks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Q said to keep an eye on resignations.

kek wtf

The guy from impractical jokers?

Wasn't Overstock CEO one of the biggest proponents of Bitcoin?

This board has been slow for 3 days and has gone down multiple times. Mossad must be shitting bricks. Must be why Netanyahu hasn't said a word lately.

He's tonight's big loser.

>My Rabbi made me see that “coming forward” meant telling the public (not just the government) the truth

You can just halt shares? wtf?

Butina was a Russian Jew Mossad agent.

If a company starts eating shit too quickly on the stock market it gets halted. Bots will crash a companies stock or the entire market as they bounce off each other and create a feedback loop. Halts can be as short as an hour or entire days or weeks if fraud or insider trading is suspected.

He made comments about "men in black" lol

Wouldn't the public recognize these guys by now?

Oh fuck he's the guy who was dating Russian lady who infiltrated the NRA!!! He was her handler! Lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20190822-093700.png (1440x3120, 554K)

His Rabbi recommended that he come forward...
>"My Rabbi made me see that "coming forward" meant telling the public (not just the government) the truth.

Butina was a Russian Jew mossad agent

saraacarter.com/overstock-ceo-turned-over-docs-to-doj-on-fbis-russian-and-hillary-clinton-probes/

This story is interesting.......

Attached: 1527411403442.jpg (590x332, 43K)

Who was Maria Bunita (not Butina)?

she's not even that hot. what a fricken loser

Attached: methode_sundaytimes_prod_web_bin_5099ee72-8cde-11e8-89c3-034f5f14f286.jpg (685x385, 22K)

Attached: file.png (1788x1690, 347K)

Attached: file.png (1220x1568, 1.17M)

I’d still put my sword in her scabbard.

>“I will speak no more on the subject,” Byrne wrote in the statement. “Instead, having lived in places lacking Rule of Law and having witnessed the consequences of its absence, I plan on sitting back and watching the United States Department of Justice re-establish Rule of Law in our country.”

Attached: tenor (5).gif (498x396, 2.07M)

>Byrne starts in early 2015 helping intel with Russia investigation and Clinton email investigation
>in july he meets a lovely Maria Butina

IM THINKING.......A LOT

Attached: 1525192688690.png (595x584, 352K)

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1561511582912.jpg (3000x2000, 2.73M)

He worked for the feds and was CEO of a major company? Wonder how many people running corporations are actually fed plants.

and he was promoting bitcoin.

Perhaps this means bitcoin is a CIA op?

he thinks she's innocent. so he's getting fucked for blabbing about it.

Attached: trustno1.jpg (1184x700, 109K)

Kek

>Familiar with the possible backlash he will face, he made the decision to go public after speaking to his mentor and longtime friend billionaire Warren Buffet, CEO of Berkshire Hathaway. Buffet, whom Byrne describes as his ‘Rabbi,’ sent SaraACarter.com a statement Tuesday night confirming his meeting with Byrne at his home in Omaha, Nebraska several weeks ago.

>"I’ve known Patrick and his family for more than 40 years,” Buffet said in an email to this reporter. “His father, Jack Byrne, saved GEICO in 1976 and I met his three boys when they were teenagers. Both Mark, the middle son, and Patrick, the youngest, worked for Berkshire Hathaway. Patrick helped the company without pay in solving a difficult business problem. Patrick is very intelligent and patriotic. He comes by Omaha periodically to see me. At the most recent visit – a few weeks ago – though I know nothing about the subject he was describing, I told him to follow his conscience.”

This is some weird shit

Did Q also predict that Epstein would be memoryholed and nothing would come of it? Fucking boomer idiot.

Bum

youtu.be/z6U7J5hfaks

Attached: 1529166426438.jpg (896x921, 59K)

Damn

Attached: 1557977209467.jpg (2873x1915, 3.54M)

Captcha test reply. I have not had to do a captcha on Jow Forums all day but I do on /o/.
Nope, no captcha again.

You know they are hoarding that shit. It was probably invented by them. They've confiscated so much of it.

>controversial comments
Why didn't you just fucking post them, you fucking MSM shill.

>No quotes
>No archive link
Fucking MSM clickbait shills

Most of them do...do you not remember the Snowden leaks? All those corps working to help out with spying on US citizens. Amazon has direct ties to CIA, literally hosting them, and developing and deploying Rekognition they're facial tracking software.

Because it was breaking news and that's literally all there was on the article

Attached: 1565703035677.jpg (852x1024, 123K)

She can grip my Tsuka any day.

>Epstein

Who?

Yep, what it means that shorters have been fucked over for a while now.
They'll make excuses like "b-but muh trade bots ruin EVERYTHING!"
Sometimes a company needs to fail, an index fund needs to die and grandma needs to lose her retirement.
Call me evil, but no company is too big to fail, and I've lost a lot of potential gains from them freezing companies like this.
Seriously fuck the SEC sometimes, this is bullshit.

OK, fair enough.

So, what was so controversial, that he said the SHTF soon?

Attached: 1526937365303.jpg (337x352, 7K)

Attached: sweating.gif (260x260, 781K)

Bump

That's my fourth favorite nigger euphemism, after Canadians.

uhhhhhh what the actual fuck
>grateful dead
>pot-smoking
>bill barr
>james comey
>john brennan
anons I'm skeerd now

Attached: 1553356334687.gif (365x298, 1.24M)

Basketball Americans is my favorite

cocaine

Attached: 1555188202514.jpg (2048x1152, 106K)

CEOs never resign after all. Q retard.

Attached: LIST.jpg (1080x4086, 3.44M)