So if US gets separated into white, latino, black and asian ethnostates, will traveling among them be allowed...

So if US gets separated into white, latino, black and asian ethnostates, will traveling among them be allowed? Latino ethnostate will probably be around south and have Florida and I'd like to go there for stuff.

Attached: 41ae83b86ecc9c2a6b09ce8f0f46c204.jpg (1021x1359, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

northwestfront.org/about/nar-constitution/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Ethnostate
>Non-White allowed
Pick one.

You can't really have an ethnostate if you allow other races into it now, can you?

>and I'd like to go there for stuff.
So you care more about "stuff" than you do the survival of your race?

For stuff or to stuff ?

I don't mean right to live in. But say if guy from asian ethnostate must travel through white and black one to get to latino one for business reasons would he have right to drive through black and white ethnostates?

Obviously Hispanics and Whites will share and commingle, creating a strong society, a rich culture, a solid family foundation based society, and a good economy to boot.

Attached: EClhEiEXUAUPt1d.jpg (1200x800, 230K)

>I don't mean right to live in.
You mean the "right" for non-Whites to enter a pro-White, White-only nation.

>But say if guy from asian ethnostate must travel through white and black one to get to latino one for business reasons would he have right to drive through black and white ethnostates?
Why the fuck should a non-White be allowed into any White country for any reason?

It seems to me you really don't care about the existence or survival of the White race.

>Obviously Hispanics and Whites will share and commingle
Why?

>creating a strong society, a rich culture, a solid family foundation based society, and a good economy to boot.
You can't create any of that and still have racemixing and diversity.

what is reading comprension?--So if US gets separated into white, latino, black and asian ethnostates. Burgers dont have good IQ's, they just got a good piece of land. The jew of Jared Diamond was right, when a jew is right it has to be said.

>So if US gets separated into white, latino, black and asian ethnostates.
And if you have travel between them they will not remain ethnostates.

> Burgers dont have good IQ's,
Race is more than IQ.

>The jew of Jared Diamond was right, when a jew is right it has to be said.
oh no. You actually listened to that race denying kike and trusted what he told you? holy shit you're a fucking idiot.

This!

>hurr durr i'm fine with racemixing and multiculturalism just as long as I personally approve of the women
muh dikkin nigger.

He doesnt deny race at all.
>Accepting that the piece of land with which you started and machinery (animals) are going to influence your capacity of production is stupid.

>US gets separated into white, latino, black and asian ethnostates
No, no no no, no, what the fuck are you on? All foreigners OUT

>He doesnt deny race at all.
He claims that race doesn't influence society but environment does. That is a denial of the racial basis of the world.

He does that because he's an anti-White kike that is attempting to justify flooding white nations with non-Whites.

>No, no no no, no, what the fuck are you on? All foreigners OUT
Why the fuck do you want to live with non-Whites?

I dont know why people herebelieve that he denies races, or diferrence between the races, maybe because the left uses his ideas to promote their agenda. But i doubt that they have read it, at the beginning of his book and throught it he talks about race and ethnic diferences, like size. Good read, and enjoyable.

Spics have an ethnostate already. it is called Mexico. It is paradise and all of them should go back and avoid the Hitlerian Whitelash.

>Spics have an ethnostate already. it is called Mexico. It is paradise and all of them should go back and avoid the Hitlerian Whitelash.
Every non-White race already has at least one ethnostate.
The White race isn't allowed to even have one ethnostate.

>I dont know why people herebelieve that he denies races, or diferrence between the races
Because he's a fucking kike and that's all the kikes do.

>But i doubt that they have read it, at the beginning of his book and throught it he talks about race and ethnic diferences, like size. Good read, and enjoyable.
Why the fuck should we trust the word of a kike?

>Race is more than IQ
t. Below 90 IQ monkey

there will be vegine for all the hungry masses

leaf

All the mixed people can have their own ethnostate as well called the Nevada Desert. We will drop them in there with parachutes and limited supplies so that we can watch them fight to the death and make a TV show about it. It will be glorious

pussy fest 5000?

Not a bad title! How about this too for a pitch: Mudshark Mayhem. We take white women who have rolled the coal and still haven’t paid the toll yet and make them survive 1 month in an area infested with male niggers? If they can survive then they can become contestants on pussy fest 5000 and have to live In the mutt zone.

Why don't you LARP more? You know that actually doing something like this would involve leaving your computer, right?

She looks white enough user

Shit I would host that show if they allowed it. Sounds like someone is upset about being airdropped in the mutt zone :(

Good luck dumbfuck.
Mexico is not the US for a reason

>will traveling among them be allowed?

If you want to be brutally murdered by lawless violent savages that cant control themselves

Any Latino ethnostate will become part of mexico

>will traveling among them be allowed?
No.

Additionally, the enemy will allow/support any non-White ethnostate. Not so with a White ethnostate.

not even tourism
will the arabs, who are white on the US census live with white people?
will indians live with orientals?

>will the arabs, who are white on the US census live with white people?
Race is more than skin color and why would a pro-White state us USA documentation?

>will indians live with orientals?
They wouldn't be living with Whites.

....the moment the everything gets seperated, everyone move into the white states!

Attached: 1564693699164.jpg (247x336, 19K)

>....the moment the everything gets seperated, everyone move into the white states!
Or you could move to the pacific northwest now like in the Butler Plan.

the white ethnostate will allow jews in, who will in turn allow the poorest of the hispanics and blacks in and give them free stuff

the whites will then blame the hispanics and blacks instead of the root of the problem and the ethnostate will splinter once again

>the white ethnostate will allow jews in,
No it won't. Any pro-White, White-only nation would be Jew-aware from the start. Barring Jews would be in the fucking constitution.

isnt that how the USA started?

>isnt that how the USA started?
No, the founders just assumed everyone would keep the nation white because diversity and multiculturalism weren't a thing. They lacked a serous amount of foresight in that regard.

A White Ethnostate would have to implicitly state that the nation was for White people alone and bar the Jew in order to exist for more than a couple years.

See:
northwestfront.org/about/nar-constitution/

kek coping spic.. You literally have 30+ other countries south of the border and yet we literally go to none but you flock to use like flies to shit. We obviously dont want to associate with you, take the hint.

With equal pleasure I have as often taken notice that Providence has been pleased to give this one connected country to one united people--a people descended from the same ancestors, speaking the same language, professing the same religion, attached to the same principles of government, very similar in their manners and customs, and who, by their joint counsels, arms, and efforts, fighting side by side throughout a long and bloody war, have nobly established general liberty and independence.

No, and dont even allow trade between them either for the true racial IQ test.

No. There would have to be buffer zones between them where people could mingle freely.

>No. There would have to be buffer zones between them where people could mingle freely.
Why the fuck should White people even be allowed to mingle (aka fuck) with non-Whites?

Trade would be both allowed and encouraged.

I was not referring to sexual relations pervert.

>I was not referring to sexual relations pervert.
Why do you think Whites should be mingling with non-Whites regardless?

>Trade would be both allowed and encouraged.
Whites don't need non-Whites. Non-Whites need Whites.

The answer would likely be to complicated for you to understand or accept at this point.

Everyone benefits from trade.

>The answer would likely be to complicated for you to understand or accept at this point.
I know exactly what it is. You want to personally associate with non-Whites because you're attracted to muddite pussy and rap music and "based" muds in the movies and TV.

You don't really care about the existence or survival of thee White race.

>Everyone benefits from trade.
You care more about money and possessions than the existence and survival of the White race.