Normie mind control amazon rain forest shit

Why are normies spamming facebook with amazon rain forest articles? Everyone on my facebook with an IQ below 32 is spamming deforestation stuff this week.

I believe in man-made climate change, so this doens't upset me, it just confuses me that only the most calcified of pineal glands are posting this particular topic.

How is propaganda disseminated through these human content sharing bots? Basically: What is ground zero for this article this week? I know these idiots don't read any actual news.

Attached: safe_image.jpg (540x281, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_ecology
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/what-really-turned-sahara-desert-green-oasis-wasteland-180962668/
usgs.gov/news/increases-wildfire-caused-erosion-could-impact-water-supply-and-quality-west-2
extension.colostate.edu/soil-erosion-control-after-wildfire-6-308/
researchgate.net/publication/260918267_Surface_runoff_and_erosion_after_prescribed_burning_and_the_effect_of_different_fire_regimes_in_forests_and_shrublands_A_review
farmaid.org/blog/gulf-of-mexico-waterways/
theguardian.com/environment/2018/mar/22/dead-zone-gulf-of-mexico-decades-recover-study
usgs.gov/media/images/sources-nitrogen-delivered-gulf-mexico-0
miami.cbslocal.com/2019/08/21/health-alert-issued-at-two-plantation-canals-after-blue-green-algal-blooms-spotted/
miaminewtimes.com/news/testing-the-poisonous-algae-that-is-killing-the-everglades-11215153
gbtimes.com/30-chinese-land-suffering-soil-erosion
reuters.com/article/us-china-soil/more-than-40-percent-of-chinas-arable-land-degraded-xinhua-idUSKBN0IO0Y720141104
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desertification
usgs.gov/mission-areas/water-resources/science/hydrologic-and-erosion-responses-burned-watersheds?qt-science_center_objects=0#qt-science_center_objects
cnn.com/2019/08/22/us/debunk-amazon-photos-trnd/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they don't know this has been happening for decades.
Looks like they did a whoopsie this time.
Also they don't understand the Amazon.
Things will grow back there much much faster than it would in temperate climates: Winter isn't a thing over there.

Right, right, which is fine. This explains why everyone else ISN'T posting about it -- but why are specifically very stupid people posting about it. Where did they learn this sudden new information about the health of the rain forest?

I have one normie friend in particular who became very environmentally conscious about 5 months ago? Others also fit her profile. Young white female with little or no college education.

I'd guess twatter or some shit?
I wouldn't know.

French bro, that's retarded. Light a fire in your garden and when the whole thing burns down, don't complain about it not growing back up fast.
I approve of Bolsanaro, just not his environmental policy, if he even has one.
Out of all the countries the rainforest had to come under, it had to be the majority of Brazil. Sigh.
End is near.

Attached: 1566491372665m.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

That's what they do.
It's way easier and cheaper than clearing ground with buildozers.

It does not grow back, retard, it's a desert like the Sahara covered by a very thin layer of vegetation.

Ground zero was Sao Paulo, 17+ million city, darkened at 3pm by ash cloud.

Yeah, you're lying.
I can go into why you're lying, if you provide proof you're rather retarded than lying.

NGO funding was cut. Those dudes are part of the silicone valley cabal. They know they can use social media to strong arm governments. It's about that simple.

>I believe in man-made climate change,

yes HARRP's do exist

believe, believe ffs the retard is strong and the world needs a good enema

Don't plants grow faster after a fire? Because all the ashes that fall to the ground make it rich in minerals. Sounds retarded for people to say it doesn't grow back when the opposite happens. It's not like they salt the earth after the fire.

There we go. Ty. I imagine that spread through social media pretty quickly. Looks like that was on Aug 20th. Is this a recurring event or was it just that one day?

>It does not grow back, retard,

the edjewmacation system has failed the goy

>the person from brazil is lying
I can tell you are one of (((them)))
I don't want to go into detail, unless you want to expose yourself right now.
You should explain your position before I have to do it for you.

Why can’t Brazilians just shit all over the jungle like you Rajreet?

If fire sterilized ground, then Earth would be a fucking wasteland.
You're gullible.

It's in the same region as the Sahara, fucking inbred retards. Even Australia is in a similar situation (a mass desert at the center).
It took thousands of years to get where it is, subhuman golems.

There is a desert nearby too (Atacama).
Holy fuck, we need a holocaust 2.0 ASAP.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_ecology
I'll just leave this here

Maybe if you burn it all, but we're nowhere near anything like that.
The thousands of years were not lost.
Where it burnt is on top of tens of meters of rich soil.
Exactly what a desert doesn't have.
Retard.

> Where it burnt is on top of tens of meters of rich soil.
It isn't rich soil, imbecile. They don't even farm that much there, it's used for extraction and herding cattle. The climate is desert-like too.

Rainforests form over a period of millions of years.
It won’t grow back anytime soon in humanity’s time span you dumbass people said same thing about the African savanna back when it was a rain forest hint Africa used to be a lot more green.

>normie mind control
There are zoomers on Instagram legitimately depressed about this and they haven't even taken the white genocide pill yet.

Attached: 2019-08-05_wor_52336884_I1.jpg (620x348, 40K)

Seann Connery just flew over my apartment block

They do but the rain forest ends up as savanna/grasslands which ends up becoming desert more likely.

>Be Brazilian
>Don't understand why your country is becoming a major player in cereal export.
Do you even have schools over there?

They think it makes them a better person than the ones that don't post about it. These types of losers do it to one up others on the moral totem pole because it's all they have in life, worthless, meaningless, "I'm better then you" garbage posting on social media.

>still uses Facebook

Attached: 1413845526829.png (1065x902, 1.52M)

A Desert is where you try to plant a seed into a rock.
Wow, you need to learn.

>Actual retard claims that the rainiest of climates becomes a desert after some trees burn down

Fire is actually a healthy and normal part of the forest cycle. Nutrients get recycled and new fresh growth takes place, as opposed to old growth continually consuming all resources, and other issues caused by overgrowth.

Rainforest soil is actually really poor in nutrients by itself.
Plus it’ll be washed away really fast.
Anyways your fucking dumb like the other user pointed out.
Amazon will turn to another Sahara.
Good job fucking Brazil.
Backward as monkeys.

>rainforest
>desert
nice digits tho

Must be why they're using it for fucking corn.

This shit was on broadcast news last weekend; my retard normie sister was yammering about Amazon burning, 20% of oxygen, blah blah on Monday.

Literally 90% of oxygen comes from algae and photosynthetic plankton

then ask yourself, how did a desert turned rainforest, and remained so for this long.

They both occupy same regions.
Just different extremes.
Anyways I personally don’t care in fact I want Brazil to burn it all down then become another Africa.
They are all fucking niggers anyways.

Look, it fucking too us centuries to run into soil problems in temperate countries with soil degradation.
In Amazon, you can literally find places with 100+ meters of topsoil.

maybe thats because the Sahara doesnt have THE LARGEST AMOUNT OF WATER FLOWING RIVER SMACK IN THE MIDDLE OF IT.
perhaps.

The NPCs spread the propaganda because it makes them feel good
Didn’t we go over this a long time ago

>my facebook
Stopped reading here.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Brazil has one of the world most fierce environment politics and theres nothing Bolsonaro can do to overrun them. What is happening now is happening for centuries due to dry weather at this time of the year. Sure there are lots of human fires but it's not even close to what they used to be in 2000-2008 era. I guess you see some images (which most are fake) and gets histerical, but the truth is you dont have a clue how big that forest is.

Because the dust blowing from the Sahara desert gives the rain forests all the nutrients that the soil is deficient in. The rain forest wouldn't exist without the Sahara desert.

It grows back, fucktard. It’s just depending on what the Fire took out that you get issues. Some fires just kill the shit in the undergrowth. But some fires kill the big old growth trees, and that’s problematic. Takes longer to replace old growth trees, and the smaller and quicker stuff that would grow back First is suboptimal for many reasons like soil retention, CO2 filter, etc.

>people said same thing about the African savanna back when it was a rain forest

yeah i remember those facebook posts, they must feel pretty stupid now, right?

No, your farmers have been burning this shit for new land for decades.
It just went out of hand this time.

>Because they don't know this has been happening for decades.
They have been reported 80% increase in fires for agricultural clearing. It seems significant. The pictures of smoke in sao paulo look like aftermath from St Helena.
>Things will grow back there much much faster than it would in temperate climates: Winter isn't a thing over there.
>Where did they learn this sudden new information about the health of the rain forest?
I thought we learned this in high school biology when they talk about the food chain.

If it is true that the amounts that are being burned are exceptionally large things wont grow back because the topsoil will wash away and it will in turn fuck up the ecology of the south atlantic just like the mississipi has done to the gulf of mexico from nitrogen runoff, then you are going to get the green plague like they have in miami but the entire coast of brazil and then it will stop raining 10 years from now because there are no trees to trap humidity.

It's popular among normies to want to stop climate change.
I never will understand why Jow Forums is so anti-environment. The environment is one of the most important parts of a nation and even aside from climate change (evidence says that humans are causing it) it's pretty clear humans are hurting the planet. Trump and Bolsonaro's policies on climate change are all influenced by the Koch brothers and have nothing remotely nationalistic about them.

Nobody wanted to talk about it until Brazil got a pro-Trump president.

>having a faceberg account
good goy

Remind them that by drinking Starbucks and eating onions, they are literally killing the rainforest.

God hates Brazil, land of the sodomite damned.
The fag infested land of Brazil is burning. The fire of God's wrath is sending hundreds of those filthy Brazilian beasts, straight to hell.
We at Westboro Baptist Church are rejoicing, and we are praying for the dear Lord to burn many more Brazilians alive.

Attached: IMG_20190821_113702.jpg (300x400, 119K)

Yah but the othe 20% is in the Amazon.

>hings wont grow back because the topsoil will wash away
No

wrong, the soil turned fertile over time due to the nutrients the river Amazon brought from where it springs, that would be the Andes mountains, which are a very rich source of minerals and nutrients.

"approximately 6,591 cubic kilometres per annum (1,581 cu mi/a), greater than the next seven largest independent rivers combined—the Amazon represents 20% of the global riverine discharge to the ocean."

do you have any idea how much nutrients a river this size can carry over?

there is no such river in the Sahara, and deserts are mostly infertile.

this is fucking retarded

of course things grow back but 200+ year old growth trees don't grow back in one day, shitty grass grows back and topsoil washes away until not even the grass can be supported. it takes years for the cycle to balance out not one fucking summer.

What keeps topsoil from washing away?

>lol dumb sheep reading things and regurgitating it!
>pineal gland calcification
Wanna know how I can tell you didn't actually read the flouride study?

It's insane how you braindead retards think the only way you can be pro-environment is by falling for hoaxes and scams.
I am pro enviroment, I am against big cities, I am against China and Africa. I believe environment could be saved if you stopped buying Chinese products, if you stopped giving aid to Africa and you nuked India, and if city people got fucked harder in the ass by regulations so they stop polluting as much. These are real solutions that would fix all real climate problems and the fake imaginary problems that scammers claim are real.
The solutions that these fags push don't help anyone. They haven't done anything. All they do is spend a lot of money to push climate change propaganda, they lobby to raise taxes in white countries with the lowest pollution, and when they get money, they give that money to the third world as they brag about how they distributed resources away from white people.
Anyone who pretends to be pro-environment, and their first policy isn't to kill Indians/Chinese/Africans, they're a scammer, they don't care about the environment, they want your money.

It's not. It's just that the "journalists" are bringing that up for you much more harder this time, and of course you are buying it.

Just to note: brazil is by far the biggest environment preservator and about 50% of brazil's territory is native vegetation secured by law. Of course people are using the other half to develop and people are bitching like freaks.

Yeah right.
You've been trying to shove your GMO down our throat for a decade now.
Too bad we won't eat your shit.

Are you just stupid?

Do you know why nothing grows over 10 feet tall in Scotland? How many boats does it take to make a fleet?

Trees.

That's a lie. The amazon indeed produces a high percentage of oxigen in the world, but it consumes at the very same rate. Everything it produces stays there

Brainlet confirmed.
I'll give you another shot.

They create issues in the rain forest because they want people to demand somebody be done in a soverign nation. Its profitable so they want the people to DEMAND SOMETHING BE DONE so they can go make $$ there. Shits obvious

Oh no, this is happening now, it has never been so bad. It's Bolsonaro's fault. We leftists can save the world, join us.
Good goys.

See, this year isn't even one of the worst. B-but the media...

Attached: 1566416209720.png (985x2423, 229K)

Forests burn every single year in the dry season and rates didn't increase significantly this year, Bolivia and Paraguay are also having their usual fires.
Everyone in this thread is a media drone falling for manufactured outrage.

Attached: 1566364154539.png (919x423, 37K)

What's gmo?

Don't worry about it.

lula shills btfo

I'm serious. Educate me

I thought france had good education. Did you skip ecology?

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/what-really-turned-sahara-desert-green-oasis-wasteland-180962668/
usgs.gov/news/increases-wildfire-caused-erosion-could-impact-water-supply-and-quality-west-2
extension.colostate.edu/soil-erosion-control-after-wildfire-6-308/
researchgate.net/publication/260918267_Surface_runoff_and_erosion_after_prescribed_burning_and_the_effect_of_different_fire_regimes_in_forests_and_shrublands_A_review

farmaid.org/blog/gulf-of-mexico-waterways/
theguardian.com/environment/2018/mar/22/dead-zone-gulf-of-mexico-decades-recover-study
usgs.gov/media/images/sources-nitrogen-delivered-gulf-mexico-0

miami.cbslocal.com/2019/08/21/health-alert-issued-at-two-plantation-canals-after-blue-green-algal-blooms-spotted/
miaminewtimes.com/news/testing-the-poisonous-algae-that-is-killing-the-everglades-11215153

gbtimes.com/30-chinese-land-suffering-soil-erosion
reuters.com/article/us-china-soil/more-than-40-percent-of-chinas-arable-land-degraded-xinhua-idUSKBN0IO0Y720141104

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desertification

What's left of a tree after it's burned down?

All this attention to the Amazon is basically "orange man bad" Brazilian version. Brazil's president has begun to bother international elites and big fortunes with interests in the region. He drew attention to the fact that there are thousands of international NGOs to help Indians in the Amazon, where there are 250,000 Indians but there is no NGO to help the 10 million people experiencing greater difficulties in the arid northeast. It all started when Norway (left wing politicians) cut off 150 million aid to an Amazonian protection fund and attacked the president. What is not seen at MSM is that the Norwegian government is the majority shareholder of a mining company in the Amazon who makes more than two billion a year. They were fined for dumping toxic liquids into the region rivers. PIC is one of the norwegian mining sites.

Attached: Hydro2.jpg (2000x1123, 1M)

Gee I wonder why

See the grey stuff the people are covered in?
That's burned trees.

Attached: file.png (780x439, 683K)

rich nitrogen fertilizer, are you really this dumb?

Try harder.
I literally gave you the answer.

No.

>we need to save the amazon goys he he

Attached: who will invade brazil.png (573x601, 646K)

im having girls on bookface that used to do hardcore drugs like xanax and coke few years ago posting about this amazon rainforest.

like bitch you cant even manage and fix yourlife, you wana go out and talk about fixing the amazon?

>Why are normies spamming facebook with amazon rain forest articles
It was talked about here and other obscure corners of the web first and now it's everywhere.

Either way the tires are actually a bit below average then normal.

That is ridiculous fake news. São Paulo is like a thousand miles away from amazon forest. No "ash cloud" seen in the cities on the way between Sao Paulo and the forest. Its like acusing New York for the pollution on Los Angeles.

See where the water turns from clear to black?

That's burned trees.

Attached: file.png (1600x896, 2.71M)

I'll just this here and see if your ape brain can process it.

Attached: a_fucking_tree.jpg (342x337, 24K)

>I believe in man-made climate change

(You) calling people idiots

Attached: you.jpg (570x587, 43K)

the innocent animals user

Attached: AAGaqdV.jpg (549x549, 58K)

No one gave a shit as it burned for weeks because they were shilling other topics. Then they realized they were missing a chance to put pressure on the "fascist" they hate so much down there. Now it is a full court press.

You actually think dead tree roots hold back erosion?

usgs.gov/mission-areas/water-resources/science/hydrologic-and-erosion-responses-burned-watersheds?qt-science_center_objects=0#qt-science_center_objects

Attached: file.png (1140x758, 2.26M)

It does enough.

Weather monitoring stations didn't even detect an increased level of pollution and wind currents make it impossible for Amazon's smoke to reach SP, it was just heavy rain clouds from the south and paulistanos having an hysteria attack.

I might be a facebook CNN shill, but you have to admit this article is interesting: cnn.com/2019/08/22/us/debunk-amazon-photos-trnd/index.html

Someone's giving social media influencers fake photos.. Logan Paul glows in the dark!?

Attached: ECgLgvHX4AAFS7T.jpg (680x438, 54K)

Attached: Amazon.jpg (948x917, 265K)

See that brown sludge?
Thats nitrogen fertilizer from Nebraska, mixed with pig and human shit in the atlantic ocean.

Attached: file.png (1487x1115, 2.81M)

>What is ground zero for this article this week?

its just the fact that there are an unprecedented number of fires this year. 80% more than last year. 70,000 different fire starts...

its no different than when the western US is hit with a bad fire season...it makes the news

with your oh so high IQ you should have already understood how basic news cycles work.

That's pretty fuckin kawaii.