He said nothing wrong!

Youtube just took down a sermon by Polish Archbishop Marek Jedraszewski

> The red pestilence no longer marches across our land, but a new, neo-Marxist one has appeared, which seeks to conquer spirits, hearts and minds — not red, but rainbow

> The greatest tolerance becomes the height of intolerance when violence, humiliation and sneers against sacred symbols issue from mouths proclaiming fairness. … We are called to stand against this and defend authentic freedom

Attached: Church in Poland continues confrontation with the LGBTQ community _ National Catholic Reporter.png (328x462, 266K)

The sermon was in Polish language. Who squeel to google? She did. Press S to Spit on nation traitors.

"Such words are simply a nod of assent to further attacks on people, even to a pogrom," Julia Maciocha, 25-year-old chairman of Poland's Equality Volunteers Foundation.

Attached: DfPwOtvX4AEpArZ.jpg (1200x900, 385K)

>The red pestilence no longer marches across our land, but a new, neo-Marxist
Christian's are proto-Marxists. Has this retard never read Acts? The early were communists. Without Christianity there would be no communism.

Based.
Why are you Jow Forumsack always this based ffs?
First Jonh Paul the second, now this?
Man..

While cristianity promote sharing of goods (women included), it also did so in a voluntary way.
Also, cristianity believed and encouraged private property.
So, fuck off, and keep reading your Talmud.

Poland has existed for a thousand years. We have suffered many hardships. Our sons and daughters were sold as slaves to the muslims. Blood of our brothers and our enemies spilled on the land.

I think the biggest thing is that no one in Poland thinks a Jew is the same as a Pole. We are different. they are Jews and We are Poles, even if they were born and live their entire lives in Poland.

Attached: Polish politician condemns gay pride marches as election nears.png (1022x844, 1.08M)

Attached: 1566491625140.jpg (159x582, 35K)

i love based poland

jews and commies and fags are SEETHING
Jędraszewski said nothing wrong, death to rainbow disease

honestly surprised it was taken down.

It's about time.
I've been saying this here for a while. How it correlates to the catholic church specifically.
The greatest threat to the church in it's recent history has been and continues to be the infiltration of homosexuals into the clergy.
All of these instances/accounts of rape and molestation that have plagued and smeared the name of Catholicism have been committed by homosexuals.. gays.. faggots. The LGBT "community". Yes the same group of people Disney and the mainstream media are championing every fucking day.

All of the depraved criminal acts of pedophilia you hear about, the ones tied to this religion is due to GAYS. They were all homos.

Our tolerance got them through the door and into our flock, their sick perverted minds took advantage of that and betrayed everyone after.

Let this be a lesson to everyone reading this, never trust a faggot or suspected faggot around children. EVER

Attached: SaintDrogo-b.jpg (339x467, 35K)

Bumping this

Precz z tęczową zarazą.

Attached: kuuuurła.jpg (750x479, 35K)

bump

Poles almost saved UK, as well, but they kicked us out.
Poles were the only ones, apart from very old grannies, to go to church there.

Attached: cardinal-nichols.png (750x750, 52K)

Today I'm a mermaid tomorrow I will be a unicorn?

Cannot believe none of you faggots have posted a link to the video yet.

jews from jewtube deleted it, and also who the fuck comes with camera to the church?

Anyone with a smartphone, but only a retard would start recording.

based

I dont take my jewphone everywhere with me, especially to church
what the fuck dude

i'll just leave this here

Attached: jerry_epstein_storyboard.png (1355x821, 1.05M)

catholic church is a pestilence too
they rape our children and support our enemies
Polish insurrections against invaders were cursed by the church, plenty of traitor bishops as well/. people were killed back in the day by church for reading bible, the church wanted their goyim cattle docile and illiterate

I wonder whether that tranny is aware most of those policemen would beat the shit out of it if they werent on duty

>catholic church is a pestilence too
t. enlightened atheist who is happy to see niggers and pakis enriching his daughter

homoseksualna zaraza, która zagraża rodzinie i narodowi. Brzmi znajomo xD

>hurrr durr nie porównuj nas do nazistów lewaku. My tylko robimy kopiuj wklejki z nazistowskiej propagandy!