How accurate is this

How accurate is this

Attached: europe map whtie.jpg (500x514, 136K)

Why are Americans so obsessed with "whiteness"?

Weak bait

Attached: 1564925500405.jpg (220x570, 66K)

Splitting Poland in that way makes no sense. People who live in silesia today were refugees from Kresy, the eastern most part of the country.

And belarus is way whiter than paris.

Attached: 1566244218184.png (1000x959, 850K)

Their jew (((doctors))) told them that the sun is a cause of (((cancer))) so they never go out into the sun. As a result they don't understand that people can get a tan.

Because we don't know what it actually looks like and are curious.

>northern italy
>not white
You're a kike and you know it.

>How accurate is this
in the context of being the #4835682 D&C thread of the day i'd say pretty accurate. And i'm posting from your "white" zone
>obsessed with "whiteness"
and Europe, don't forget that. Europe here europe there, it's a 24/7 obsession. Which is ironic considering up until couple years ago it was exactly the opposite. Probably because we stopped giving a shit about them and they can't stand it

Irish, French, British, Swedish aren't white.

Europe used to be obsessed with religion which meant Jews were discriminated against. So the Jewish overlords in America had them become obsessed with skin tone. This meant Ashkenazi could now blend in wherever in addition to getting revenge on Italians, Greeks and Spaniards who mutts see as non-white.

Attached: Europe Map White.png (743x764, 362K)

Also, I just want to take a minute and laugh at how mixed up England, Germany, and Denmark are. Who's the mutt now?

Kike alert

Attached: 1563646226679.png (600x378, 283K)

Americans don't understand ethnicity, only color, because they are so mixed that they can't identify with any nationality, only the color of their skin.

Not accurate at all?
All of europe is muddy black for like years now.

Attached: Europe2019Colorized.jpg (925x687, 281K)

Arguably "white american" is an ethnicity in itself by now just like "afro american" or "mexican" - all created during the colonization of North America

Attached: D97FbIBW4AAIa5I.jpg (750x740, 111K)

>Eurasians
>White
Mutt tier post just like OP.
Also fuck the newfag jannies who think they can ban me.

I'm white asf. 40% English Celtic, 30% German Dutch. 2% Viking 1% Swedish

This make me love Her more.

Attached: 550x733_3C7.jpg (550x733, 188K)

Looks right to me.

Here's a more accurate version

Attached: Europe Map White.png (743x764, 342K)

people of Poland and the Baltic States are the most white people in the world but on your map we are "almost white". you're an idiot

Attached: Map_pigmentation_in_Europe.png (1024x784, 1.42M)

All of Europe is white you fucking kike

Actually American whites are effectively 100% european. It's just half the country aren't white at all.

Very accurate, even northern middle east is more white than your sorry ass country, mutt.

Why can't we all come together to eliminate the kikes off of places of power and then fuck off to our own countries? Why must there be a conversation about whiteness?

Anything west of Poland and South of Belarus is pretty much not white.

Attached: 1531006892933.jpg (1191x1200, 266K)

Attached: Sa.png (739x762, 746K)

based

congratulations, you've outed yourself as an idiot, Genghis

Yep accurate.
Germanic people are the real "whites".
When you say white man you dont think about a brown Italian or a slant eyed russian. You think about an honest Germanic man, the man who built the modern world.

Attached: f703738da977391295dc6bd1ff198618377ae28c.png (240x253, 83K)

stfu half ape half subhuman

>When you say white man You think about an honest Germanic man

Attached: Germanic man.jpg (2373x2800, 2.98M)

all native europeans are racially white you dumb d&c shill mutt, that's even genetically
verifiable. Btw your pic is haplomemes.

Attached: pca_0_dna_37s73q03_65_radn__s2_3ii3o2iii-os-x33-genetic00.png (481x515, 14K)

>Poland
you're practically Mongolian m80

Sucks to be brown eh, pedro?

Based SS veteran

and who is the idiot tell me mutt?

Gay&Muttpilled

Here's a more accurate one. You're a nigger-kike mutt and we're all Europeans with intact foreskins.

you, my dear Asiatic friend

not that there's anything wrong with Asiatics. You're just not a NW European. Simple as.

Nice projecting you Lapp rapebaby

Attached: 1564835772931.jpg (1656x1948, 613K)

100% spot on. the seethe in this thread holy fuck. you will never be white, embrace your inferiority niggers. us whites will do what we have always done and assist you on your journey toward civilisation

Attached: _The_White_Man's_Burden__Judge_1899.png (933x652, 1.14M)

there is not a single mongol drop of blood here ape

>france

Attached: 38E0DB63-5B21-40F8-8777-2EDAAC342B1B.jpg (640x480, 43K)

k

Attached: Z4IeXPIfp_C9v5q7kTuNTFYDYHObSii_9Jb-dL6Q-8g[1].png (752x591, 23K)

You've been watching too much JF Graipey

shut up kurwa

Attached: 1555067813628.jpg (471x400, 119K)

Wouldn't know, Muhammad.
You know what the really funny thing is? That "Germanic" you posted has feminine features. Ironically the faggot I posted had a more masculine jawline than your estrogenboy.

Fair enough. I'm just here to mock OP's shitty D&C

you can lie to yourself but not to me. If anybody is still white that's eastern europe

Cut out Finland and all of eastern europe from "white" and you've nailed it.

Checked and forgiven.

lol france, lol

>Ireland

Attached: Irish Negro.jpg (696x378, 149K)

ShindoL my man

Its not accurate at all. Ive been to most if not all of the major cities in that picture, all of thrm are BLACKED harder than the blackest city in the deep South here. In other words, yikes.

Fact: If you dont have red hair and blue or green eyes you're not white

Why aren't you?

Attached: 1566446925402.jpg (720x960, 204K)

Not at all
Look it literally says proto european and then some retard put us in almost white just because he is probably some western cuck that lives in the past when his nation was white, meanwhile the Mediterranean master races carries on

>t. Sadiq Khan

what the jews did with christianity they are doing now with the ''white'' d%q. when will the goyim wake up?
never

Attached: woke.png (834x642, 165K)

What is that a butch woman!? And that jaw..

>Why are Americans so obsessed with "whiteness"?
Amerimutts are in denial of their mutt heritage user. When one has no individual accomplishments, they look to pride of joining a group to feel good about their shortcomings.

Attached: map.jpg (4963x2457, 689K)

How come the "white" segment is the most degenerate and cucked part of Europe? Are whites subhumans?

Attached: would_you_let_your_child_marry_a_black_person.png (1837x1655, 243K)

this

How autistic do you have to be to make something like that?

Attached: Average Polak.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

muhamed lol

Italy is the greatest civilization in Europe , maybe even, the world, so the fact that it's not white is a death blow for any white.

embrace the truth already you are not white. and germanics were the weakest whites that's why they got extinct

>1%

Welp. Maybe it's time to buy an AK and jump into Libya to live out the rest of my days.

One day in Germany is enough

Attached: 43645745.jpg (770x433, 86K)

Unironically Jews.
They want to mix the last actual whites with 3rd world trash.
They don't really care about slavs/meds and whatnot because you're not white.

>british
>white
lmao u drunk? Remove them from your map

FUCKING EXTREMELY BASED!!!

FUCKING EXTREMELY BASED!!!!

FUCKING EXTREMELY BASED!!!!!

FUCKING EXTREMELY BASED!!!!!!

>embrace the truth already you are not white
Inaccurate. Pollaks aren't white and have never done anything of significance.
It's why you're not flooded with niggers yet. You are like pale niggers already. You're not a threat to globalist kikes.

white lines probably have less consitency of white people than "almost white" lol. All the countries in "white" have undergone massive immigration while the almost white part ( to the right, souther europe is not all that white too ) is still save. I get it that in purelly nazi view british > bulgarian, but in reality it is british - nigger < bulgarian.

Attached: brittheyknow.jpg (660x464, 88K)

"ignorance was the cause why germanics went extinct"
history textbook 21XX

says the Tur-- I mean, Croat.

/thread

>Ireland
>Huwhite

Italians and greeks
>almost white
Nigger they look like turks

>t. "white" pollack

Attached: Lech_KaczyƄski.jpg (483x584, 29K)

white people have white skin nigger

>1 post by this ID
Don't reply to SLIDE THREADS
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

If this map is dated 1975, sure
Update.exe

we aint huwhyte like you whitey

>white people have white skin nigger
LOL that's your definition of "white"? The delusion is real.

Attached: 1564448574371.jpg (450x561, 26K)

Pic related is a portuguese girl
Tell me again how she's not 100% white OP

Attached: Joana 20190511_151638.jpg (640x640, 46K)

The Jewish caste of the Levites consisted of white people.
Moreover, when the Jews lived in Europe, they adopted children whom their white parents abandoned.
From this fact, a figurative expression was born that "Jews drink the blood of Christian babies," although Jews have always had a commandment to help children. Canaanites were exterminated for child sacrifices; a law was passed that the child of a Jew and a pagan is also a Jew (contrary to legend, Jewish nationality is determined not by mother, but by father).
These adopted children married the same adopted children, so there are so many blondes and people with a European appearance among Ashkenazi.

do you know what the an exception means nigger or are you too stupid? especially regarding an illness

Correct. You are pale niggers and not whites in the classical sense.

100% ugly too

>muh evil jews made me a cucked degenerate
Good argument in favor of my thesis. The mighty white ubermensch crushed by a tiny group of desert niggers. Oh man, I guess it sucks to be white.

Attached: germs.jpg (501x386, 77K)

whiter than you, paco