MEXICO LEGALIZES COCAINE!

No shit!

Attached: 66BE55DC-383F-46CE-B0BE-87AA22A559DE.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Condor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jorge_Rafael_Videla
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugo_Banzer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humberto_de_Alencar_Castelo_Branco
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artur_da_Costa_e_Silva
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augusto_Pinochet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfredo_Stroessner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aparicio_Méndez
livescience.com/48171-marijuana-research-health-effects-review.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>not legalizing weed
Mexico still sucks

I planed to do this. It's on my Lambright.com. The future is bright, Lambright 2020.

Attached: imagineanhonestpresident_lambright2020B.jpg (1191x463, 105K)

This is cause and effect. We should have never legalized weed in America. Now other countries Thi k it's okay to legalize drugs.

>Now other countries Thi k it's okay to legalize drugs.
I don't see a problem

Looks like we're ACCELERATING, BOYS!

Attached: IMG_0690.jpg (608x608, 43K)

only for two beaners

this doesn't really do anything but further shit on our already pathetic situation, no one takes the law seriously so its not like it makes a difference

we don't even have weed yet

everything should be legal for personal consumption.
Nobody has the right to tell another person what they can and can't use.

>but muh deviants
deviants will remove themselves from the gene pool and that is a good thing

So the rich assholes will be going to vacation in mexico and get coked out and robbed, raped, and murdered. Perfect.

Based

Can we ship all our hipster dug addicts down to Mexico to get high?

>everything should be legal
>Nobody has the right to tell another person what they can and can't use.

That is why you are Brazil...

Attached: serveimage.jpg (495x495, 35K)

Nigger, other countries were already legalizing or decriminalizing drugs. Brazil did it in 2006. Ecuador 2008. Honduras 2008. Mexico 2009. Czech Republic 1998, 1999, 2009. Germany 1994. Portugal 2001. Netherlands since forever.
Read, nigger.

Not before shooting someone in the face or stabbing his family.

I'll volunteer to test their coke.

As a courtesy, of course.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (888x499, 107K)

>confiscate
>legalize
>profit

>muh freedom
>except for...

Fucking retard

>hipsters
>doing coke
Organic non GMO free range alkaloid coca? Or are they ironically shoving unnatural poisons up their nose?

Attached: 0l4BEO5[1].jpg (500x610, 40K)

If you are not a poor fag, buy guns
you are allowed to arm yourself now

All drugs should be legal. Government has no business telling free citizens what they can and can't consume.

That's why all drugs should be free from the government. Let the junkies OD in peace.

And free lamborghinis and no speed limits.

Actually this sounds like the perfect system, I am not even sure if I am joking anymore...

>Now other countries Thi k it's okay to legalize drugs.
Ever hear of Holland for the last oh 20 years?

As long as it doesn't affect anyone else sure. That means no healthcare and as soon as you break a law while under the influence you eat a bullet.

how about
>invade
>produce
>profit
?

Checked.

Attached: primeras-imagenes-de-jared-leto-en-accion-como-el-joker-01[1].jpg (680x510, 76K)

So in Mexico, a judge can decide if a controlled substance is legal or not for certain individuals? Seems a bit iffy.

Attached: 1556279700826.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

Fuck I love cocaine

oh fuck off. the american government is just angry that the price of cocaine will go down and their cartel support is worthless now.

The judge only made it legal for 2 people in Mexico to use cocaine and a higher court will almost certainly overturn this. Read past the headline.

Also a judge can decide if he stops the construction of an airport cockblocking the Prez and keeping thousands of people unemployed.

it works like this

>sue the goobernment because muh "human rights" to do what we want with out bodies
>judge concludes its true and gives them special permission
>if this same case is lost a total of five times then the useless honorable membas at the senate get to vote on overturning the law

again, its mexico so its doesn't really make a difference

That judge seems like an asshole

>buy guns
guns give you a CHANCE, not immortality besides it would be nice not to fuck up our shithole society even more.
>allowed to arm yourself now
well, yes but actually no.

Attached: armas.jpg (1366x768, 213K)

That's a good thing though.
Prohibition brought nothing but the mafia and gangs.
People who want to take drugs will take them.
I'm all for personal responsibility. The only thing is I wouldn't give these people any welfare.
If they want to kill themselves they are more than welcome. The rest of the society can just write them off.
War on drugs is expensive and only leads to more corruption, more violence and more mafia like structures. It does nothing to actually fix the problem.
Legalization of all of the drugs would at first bring a shit ton of deaths but then it would normalize like alcohol and cigarettes.
It's a good solution for Mexico because this directly makes the power out of the cartels hands and let's in the competition.
It's actually the only solution that Mexico has if they want to have a country not controlled by the cartels and less violence.

funny how they said it would cause all out mayhem...yet crime is already down by 30% in some of the worst parts of Brazil.

If you legalize all drugs, you reduce profitability for the cartels. If you only legalize one drug they will sell another.

>ending war on drugs because legalizing them
It's reverse logic again for retards of capitalism who think legalizing more things means healthier society, when it is always reverse. Drugs are for dumbest retards anyway. Drugs are a smoke screen you are doing willingly. I can have fun with anything, too bad you are miserable and need to cloud your mind to have fun.

well said

good

This

does this mean they're going back?

cocaine makes my heart beat really hard, and i dont mean fast, but as if each pump is like way harder of a thud and it hurts. every time i do cocaine i basically lay there for half the night with my chest feeling like it's caving in. shit drug, you don't even get that high on it, even if you do a bunch. I'd unironically rather do meth.

Mexico only legalized cocaine for a handful of people to use legally for medicinal purposes. Calm down Sparky. They didn't legalize the drug for the entire population of Mexico. Let's not add to the spread of lies on the internet.

It's not about the cartels, they will ALWAYS exist because of taxation, cigarettes are the most smuggled thing in the world.
The problem is the social implications, look at San Francisco or even the crackolandia.
Drugs aren't rat poison that would kill only the retard that used it, they enslave the user and turn him into an ape (or worse) and that's why no one would ever want to live in a place where things like crack are legal.
Living in a society demands abdication of certain "liberties".

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

>We should have never legalized weed in America.
we haven't, and all that tax money only serves to bolster DuPont's bottom line

>no one would ever want to live in a place where things like crack are legal.
typically when drugs are legal the market price bottoms out the user base shrinks and profits go way down

look at weed in CA, can't give the shit away, price went from 3500LB to 400LB in 1 year, think of a similar effect on other black market goods, user base and damages go down when profits drop

>recreational cocaine use
this sound as absurd as recreational cyanide use

Problem is only because people don't decide in collectives what they want, but instead corporations, country-wide companies, global-wide companies and governments decide laws of every land. If you can't ban drugs, then you have a problem. It should always be possible to ban things in any city. The fact you legalize it for everybody means you are corrupt. If a town decides they should ban homosexuals then that is how democracy looks like. Why should everybody like same shit? That only serves the purpose of elites who control the people, who want to sell their brand to everybody and influence everybody. Word everything everywhere is for retards.

What is the first thing that happened when Portugal decriminalized all drugs?
Drug use went down dramatically and it has stayed down.

Die in a fire Wayne

>ban things I don’t like
Absolutely boot breathed

Tell me where I can find weed that’s worth a fuck for $400/#
I sell tonnage and I can’t get it that low

Alcohol does the same shit. That's why you have regulations on those.

We need to invade mexico. The amount of cocaine coming into our country is going to be insane.

Oh noooo now the CIA loses its iron-like grip on the Mexican drug trade. That's terrrrrible.

It’s regulated so the powers that be can control entrance to a very lucrative market. Keep telling yourself that politicians are your friend and looking out for your best interest tho
That’s why you deserve to be a slave. And you love being a slave
You love it

Meant to direct this post at Apologies sir

Why would CIA lose iron grip you absolute retard? Every Latin American country adopted American system after coups and they all buy from USA, get told pricing by New York, which is always below USA, so they are below USA.

God dammit I fuck it up again
Oh well fuggit

this.

cocaine is about as commonplace in mexico as weed is in the US already. Nobody anywhere has any problem getting it at all, and a huge number of people use it on the regular also.

This is like mexico proposing a law to legalize drunk driving. They all do it anyways so big fuckin deal.

Attached: 1532022985481.jpg (996x682, 64K)

Really?
>Doesnt realize that for the VAST MAJORITY of Human existence ALL drugs were "legal" until fairly recently.

How do you think they maintain control of the import trade dummy? By making it illegal for the rest of us so they have no competition
Use your fucking head nigger

400$ for a lbs? source?

Dumb Americum. Legalizing cocaine makes it so CIA can't get illegal dosh from all that drug trade. Now grandma can grow cocoa seeds in her garden and sell it to youngsters while making some money for her medicine. CIA is fricked now. They will scream like little kids.

They can control import legally too you dumb faggot. We are legally forced to use dollars as international money, we are legally forced to buy American shit, we are legally force to accept homosexuals, we are legally forced to trade with you, we are legally forced to use GMO, we are legally forced to read your shit education..etc..which only benefits you, the creator of narrative, since then you can sell your shit. Why should cocaine even exist you fucking moron?

I bought a # for 200 once in FL...It was okay, had to clean the hell out of it, got us high. This was in 06ish tho.

Because they don't have to buy American anymore, you fucking faggot.

do not ever take meth bro, that's not a normal side effect of cocaine you could have heart problems.

Cocaine should exist because nature created it
The cia would lose revenue if it weren’t illegal dummy. Everyone on earth butbyou realizes this. Prices are kept high due to it being illegal
Tell me more about the specific flavor of boot you prefer please

ffs, anons the source of the shit doesn't make it less shitty. Weed still makes you dumber, cocaine is still addictive and gives you heart attacks and crack still turn you into a zombie.
And who, in the name of god, told you that legalizing something will reduce its consumption?
Not enough, ambulance still has to pickup blacked out alcoholics with our money and people who cause accidents aren't summarily executed. Now think, whats worse: Some crazy nigger on crack chasing you or uncle Rogério in the bar?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 89K)

thats the cutest fucking thing ive ever seen
[car alarm noise]

Sure they have to, you just told them they HAVE TO HAVE LEGAL COCAINE, IMPLIES THEY HAVE TO HAVE COCAINE, IMPLIES THEY HAVE TO BUY IT. If you ban it then you don't buy it, fucking moron capitalist. Things that are banned don't exist. You never had banned cocaine, you never had gun control, you just have big corrupt mouth. When did you go across streets to collect cocaine and guns? Never. Should be done around the clock, until it is banned, non-existent. Every night police should search every house until it is BANNED.

>we are legally force to accept homosexuals, we are legally forced to trade with you, we are legally forced to use GMO, we are legally forced to read your shit education
This is all because you are worthless shitskins who are either too lazy or too incompetent to do things yourselves. All this law change does is allow Mexicans to provide for themselves legally, but you're right, they may still end up relying on the CIA anyways because its less effort to simply rely on whitey for everything.

That nigger is too dumb to reason with
He deserves living in a shithole and he is loving it

Attached: E6A0EF6C-184D-4EBB-B64D-922C36016CCD.jpg (1536x2048, 807K)

No..Nature does make cocaine. It makes the coco leaves. WE make cocaine. You could chew a lb of leaves every hour for a week and still not get the same amount of cocaine as if you snorted a line. Its barely a coffee buzz in its natural form. Just added euphoria and numbness

make everything illegal, people wont use it or buy it.

Attached: 1555512996003.jpg (249x249, 10K)

God you subhumans and your rock bottom IQs make my stomach violently turn. I can't believe I have to pretend we're the same fucking species. I've met dogs smarter than you.

Cocaine is NOT addictive, not anymore than weed is.

Cocaine isn't nature, it's a product from nature. Plutonium by that logic is nature too, so is atomic bomb, so why can't i have an atomic bomb? Lets legalize it in North Korea and Iran to prevent getting high on atomic bombs and prevent atomic bomb mafia. How about it? Nah? Of course you don't agree, because your argument is already destroyed and you are exposed as an charlatan.

Wrong faggot, Cocaine is a stimulant and not a hallucinogen, and is just as addictive as tobacco and caffeine. AKA pretty fucking addictive.

You have no proof of your claims. Zero
Nothing
Nada
Zip
You should stop posting and tell your parents you’re skipping class bucko

Recreational mcnukes faggot
Nothing should be illegal. But please tell me more about the boots flavors you prefer. I wanna know the brand and materials you like to lick
Tell us

Shut the fuck up Christian capitalistic retard. Go read history or any book you absolute moron. You attacked countries to prevent Communistic governments who had 0 drugs and were about prosperity. You want people to be high on drugs so they are dumb and easy to control.

LATIN AMERICAN PUPPETS OF USA:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Condor
>Operation Condor
>was a United States–backed campaign of political repression and state terror involving intelligence operations and assassination of opponents
>was created to suppress active or potential opposition movements against the participating governments' neoliberal economic policies, which sought to reverse the economic policies of the previous era
>Commanded by:
>Jorge Rafael Videla
>Hugo Banzer
>Humberto de Alencar Castelo Branco
>Costa e Silva
>Augusto Pinochet
>Alfredo Stroessner
>Aparicio Méndez

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jorge_Rafael_Videla
>Argentina
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugo_Banzer
>Bolivia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humberto_de_Alencar_Castelo_Branco
>Brazil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artur_da_Costa_e_Silva
>Brazil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augusto_Pinochet
>Chile
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfredo_Stroessner
>Paraguay
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aparicio_Méndez
>Uruguay

Also
>muh strawman argument
Nukes are already controlled by a mafia stupid
Now post your favorite boot flavors
Do it faggot

Nothing should be illegal? Then why can't i nuke your ass? That should be legal. If it is legal for me to accept shitskins then it should be legal to kill them too. You are killing yourself with drugs.

No...It is not. There are actually only three things that are PHYSICALLY addictive. In order.
1.Sugar
2. Nicotine
3. Opiods

any other "addiction" is purely psychological...like with weed. If you cant STOP smoking weed or doing coke, you are simply very weak willed.
>But what about muh rats who starve to take coke.

They are rats, stupid weak willed animals
Stop being ignorant, and or weak willed.

>Nukes are already controlled by a mafia stupid
No they aren't. They are controlled by USA, that's why you don't like when Russia sells them. FUCK OFF

Nobody has the right to tell another person what they can and can't use.
>Muh freedom
Has never been a good point. Ever.
>deviants will remove themselves from the gene pool
They'll bring you out of the gene pool before.
The issue is not if, but how and when. Between the moment they go "too far for salvation" and the moment they hurt, contaminate, maim, kill someone, a lot of time can pass. And anyone could be among the collateral victims of their deeds.
Your points are full retard for idiots lacking the ability to understand that actions (and not to act) at a given time and location have consequences.
All drugs should be legalized. Being a consummer of recreational drugs, should be seen as an illness and strip you from some rights (bear arm and reproduce)

I'm on my phone, can somebody tell me what shitstain rock this beaner is from? I don't recognize the flag as being a relevant country, but I absolutely must know what semen-slurping third-world dumpster is producing """people""" this stupid.

>USA
>Not Organized crime
PICK ONE!

>high on drugs
You misspelt free to choose
/thread

Who the fuck are you?

Doesn't this hurt their cartels?

Rekt thouroughly here I guess he missed uranium one
Probably was only seven yo when it happened tho so can blame him for being a child

>nukes are controlled by US
>but Russia sells them
Which is it?

It's not like people are shitting on the road in San Francisco and crack junkies aren't robing pets for eating here in Brazil (type crackolandia on google).
livescience.com/48171-marijuana-research-health-effects-review.html
Also >go die in the corner pot smoker.

Reminder that Wayne is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne eventually learn. Wayne has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne’s 20s. Wayne also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne’s hands, not even that can be done. Wayne is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

Hrs a nigger that lives in a yurt house n Santa Rosa and his mother hates him. Should tell you enough
Gravity control and hurricane zappers user

LEGALIZE MEDICINAL COCAINE!!!

Did you read his website? He said he would abolish the federal reserve Trump never said something like that