Zoomers BTFO

>Vaping one time — even without nicotine — can damage blood vessels, reduce blood flow and create dangerous toxins, according to a new study published in the journal Radiology.

>The study found that the heat created when e-cigarettes turn liquid into vapor stirs the compounds into toxic particles, which damage blood vessels. To perform the study, researchers at the University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine took an MRI scan of 31 healthy non-smokers before and after vaping nicotine-free e-cigarettes.

>The study participants took 3-second drags 16 times on an e-cigarette that had tobacco flavoring and sweeteners, but no nicotine, as NBC News reported. The researchers found that after vaping, blood flow decreased in the femoral artery — the main artery that delivers blood to the thigh and the leg. In fact, the participants had had worse circulation, stiffer arteries and less oxygen in their blood.

Attached: Screenshot_20190822-124937_Brave.jpg (1439x1832, 994K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31429679
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just be gay instead of vaping

Attached: 1s7nbq.jpg (600x498, 93K)

"Tobacco ontrol world" has been freaking out over the loss of revenue for their dumb soccer mom projects.

I vape weed all the time and I feel better than when I’m not smoking it should I be worried bros?

So replace the flavors. Problem solved. Arguing its a heating machine and water which causes it is retarded.

>I vape weed all the time
Throw that shit away.

it's not unique to vaping
what they're finding is that though vape doesn't have the tar of a cigarette it still effects the body similarly to breathing heavy pollution
inhaling any kind of particle in the air can cause Arteriosclerosis be it sugar vapor or smog

I’ve been doing it daily for eight years it’s the only way I can cope

Gonna need source on the study, who funded the study, and who the study was done by and the parents company of the study 3rd party.

I either have to vape weed or go back on (((antidepressants))) to stay sane. I choose the former.

Only the weak vape/smoke. Alcohol is the only drug that is based.

i could definitely feel something was not right, i think it also keeps more water in your lungs because I had a constant cough. It's unfortunate because I liked vaping, but i couldn't keep exercising and doing it, unlike dip. and dip isn't much better for cardiovascular exercise either but it definitely beats out vaping.

couldnt be further away from the truth, but its natural you anglos are fucked in the head

My advice to any of you who are hooked on vaping or smoking is to catch a chest infection from someone on purpose. For a week or two, smoking will be the last thing on your mind.

You'll be sick long enough to kick the nicotine habit. It will also give you a taste of how your retirement years will be if you continue to smoke/vape.

This is the only way I was able to quit.

Yes your turning into a retarded Canadian that will not give a shot about himself or his future.

Good, fuck faggy vapers, i rather get my cancer the old way.

No only scummy people smoke and stink the whole place out. Alcohol, if you can handle it, is awesome. Especially after a workout! Who doesn't love ale?

What about dabbing oil or wax out a rig with a e-nail? I can't stand how stinky actual bud flower is after switching to wax. It's so much more discreet and doesn't make me feel like a high school dropout.

Attached: genderreveal2.webm (400x490, 1.75M)

Very easily searchable. The scientific journal is was published in is pretty well known and so is the university the study was conducted by.

Do you think the second hand smoke can cause coughs too? My new neighbors are always vaping or smoking pot in the hallway and my asthma cough has come back

If you don't smoke tobacco you're not a man

Attached: cary-grant-TGJ.00.jpg (420x420, 32K)

yeah definitely. that shit gets everywhere, on the walls, on the floor, and it will just hang like a cloud if they continuously do it. second hand is not good.

its why you don't vape liquid made in china

Attached: 44a36c3f.jpg (880x1270, 77K)

>This is the only way I was able to quit.

Dude same. I got so sick for almost a month I was physically unable to inhale a cigarette. By the time I was healthy enough to smoke again the cravings were manageable so I just went cold Turkey.

Vaping is like sucking cock for nicotine, just order some Swedish snus ya poofs

Attached: 1560790785168.jpg (125x120, 2K)

I was praying for a way to stop vaping (I'm not religious) and the next day I got the flu and couldn't inhale anything for a week.

For some reason I've started developing asthma symptoms over the past year or so. I thought maybe vaping was causing it since apparently, people who vape are 50% more likely to wheeze than people who don't vape.

Guess I'll give it a few months.

Unironically this, my grandpa smoked till he was 67, 1-2 packs a day.
One day we had to call an ambulance cause he had internal bleeding, the doctor told him "your next smoke will be your last, give it up and maybe you'll wake up tomorrow".
He never touched a smoke for the next 15 years till his liver took revenge for all the booze.

bullshit, jews trying to keep white people smoking tobacco

Shit, guess I'll go back to cigarettes then. These studies are all produced to keep people from starting the habit. Also the government needs a reason to tax it like cigarettes and these studies gives them that reason. Is vaping healthy? No, don't be retarded. Is it healthier than smoking cigarettes? I dunno, my doctor says it is and after switching to vaping my lungs recovered to the point where I was able to run 3 miles a day within a year so.....

Your ancestors survived without either.

>The researchers found that after vaping, blood flow decreased in the femoral artery
Not exactly a significant finding or anything that can be contrived to demonstrate that vaping is poisonous OR bad for ones health.
Bad scientists + bad assumptions = Bad science
Blood flow is directed by the body to locations using up "energy" (thus requiring more oxygen).

Fuck, I'm gonna look into getting them kicked out. Weed is illegal in my state so that might be the best route

>31 participants
>doesn't mention what temperature
Into the trash

This. But our ancestors had alcohol. They were stronk before. Again why alcohol is based. Just don't drink the cheap stuff.

Fuck you OP, you had one job
Lurk moar

>our
Speak for yourself. I'm a descendant of puritans. We have the strength to go on without vices like alcohol.

>reading ecowatch

Have you considered killing yourself?

Maybe dont do either you retards.

>Is it healthier than smoking cigarettes?
My guess is probably. It's vaporizing PG or VG instead of burning plant matter. I didn't like it though and went back to smokes. I managed to quit though alhamdulilah

>Breathing polluted air is bad for you

Duh, why are people such morons?

The puritans were neurotic fags though. They literally obsessed about what they considered evil. If you're going to act high and mighty about being descended from puritans than don't masturbate or fornicate either

Civilizations would have never happened without alcohol to help people cope with the soul crushing nature of post hunter-gatherer life.

Agree. Alcohol in moderation is great- relaxes your mind.

Fair enough but my point still stands for myself and others. Good quality alcohol does no harm.

Grandfather started smoking weed in the evenings (unwillingly at first) to see if it would help his PTSD night terrors. Changed his life. Reduced the night terrors from once a week to once a year.

If you’re against it, you’re a fucking idiot.

Lmao normally I would agree but in this article they're just quoting from the actual research. Surprisingly objective journalism by 2019 standards.

Surely making smores over a campfire has similar risks, or

Seems like an engineering problem more than a huge health crisis.

Puritans smoked tobacco and you can thank tobacco for America seeing as it was such a valuable crop that people flooded here just to grow it

Attached: tumblr_lvggi01XSu1qc41tpo1_1280.jpg (514x768, 52K)

This is why i only vape flower.... i use a pax 3 which i grind bud and put it in the little oven. It heats it just enough to burn the thc/cbd. What remains is unburned flower.
I've always had an aversion to those cartridges and oily cartridges. And i never understood how those faggots would blow out a massive plume of smoke. Like, wtf is that shit that the body didn't absorb? I exhale maybe 1/100 of what those cringelords do.

How ironic.

Your grandfather was a little pussy

Attached: 8b40f99fdb38b979e1f5ed8d60be677c.jpg (479x720, 53K)

/thread

Yes. Cannabis can just as easily create anxiety and depression as it can relieve those same issues. If you're anxious when you're not smoking it, especially if you use to not feel that way, then you're probably smoking too much.

This is the remnants of vaping a full oven with a pax3. It's mostly only the thc/cbd that gets burned. And it's pure flower, not some goofy ass concentrate or liquid made in China or some dude's basement. I can grow and cultivate a plant myself, totally 100% natural shit.
Just like with ingesting anything else, it all depends on the how and the what.

Attached: pax-3-vaporizer-oven.jpg (1500x1000, 139K)

>It will also give you a taste of how your retirement years will be if you continue to smoke/vape.
My step dad smoked all his life and died a few years ago. He was really old but his last 5-10 years of life he had to have an oxygen tank by his side and even while he slept. He told me the pain he had from whatever was going on wasn't worth whatever enjoyment he got out of smoking. Its unfortunate you can't offer people a taste of the pain before they smoke their first one to see if they really want to do this to themselves.

Not OP, but here's a link
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31429679

these studies are paid for by the cigarette companies. vaping is way safer than smoking. you think this shit doesn't happen when you smoke cigarettes?

I've tried a few oil cartridges and haven't liked many of them, the high just isn't as nice as smoking or vaporizing actual flower

Okay.
But if I stop smoking, will my boss let me fuck off outside to sit around every hour and a half?

Alcohol is fermented and a poison, it taxes the liver, arguably the most important organ of the body that isn't the heart or brain. You're fucking up your shit with alcohol.

That's really sad man. I hope I haven't done too much permanent damage to the point that I'll be in his position. Did he have COPD?

You wouldn't need to. You'll get better sleep. Who is going to argue that one's day goes/feels better with quality sleep?

Based fellow PAX user. It would be better if the oven were ceramic though, and if it weren't made in Chinkland.

Can confirm, vaping is bad for you.
I tried it once and now I’m gay. Don’t do it, not even once.

Your ancestors survived without Jow Forums too so maybe you should stop posting.

>its water vapor
kys
it's propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin

Yeah it was COPD. The sort of sadder thing is is that in his last few months of life, after having not smoked for about a year, he started smoking again. Maybe he realized he was gonna die soon, or maybe that's what ultimately did him in, I don't know, but its crazy how even after all that pain he was willing to go back to it for one more high. The cravings must be crazy intense. I'm glad I never tried it.

They didnt live in clownworld

>vanilla baccy
>OSB paper
>reverse roll

Yup. This is definitely a Phillip Morris paid study and I’m a occasional cigarette smoker.

At that point someone loses all their humanity to addiction and then they're just an injured animal trying to heal their pain.

I noticed the last time this was posted the sample size is tiny. Also no control group and a few other red flags. Doubt.jpg.

Or do both! Dying early is just a bonus.

>Also no control group

Literally all of the data acquired by medical professionals in human history regarding a healthy nervous system is the control group you 90 IQ drooling dolt.

Dab and shatter destroy your brain. Time to kick the habit or just smoke the bud occasionally bro.

>blood flow decreased in the femoral artery — the main artery that delivers blood to the thigh and the leg.

Could this not just be linked to relaxation as well?

Crutch

The weed has made you weak.

My wife had a persistent cough and got a fungal infection in her lungs from vaping so much. She quit and is fine now. I quit too for about 6 months but picked it back up.

That is pretty much completely wrong but ok

Damn
Does the weed pen have this stuff?
I smoke the shit out of weed pens

Ironically, weed stops your faggot lungs from being as inept as youre saying they are

I don't smoke or vape weed, couldn't tell you. But probably.

Vaping CBD is worse than vaping nicotine I think. A lot of the people getting lung disease are smoking CBD.

Vaping weed is not the same as vaping "juice", which is distilled water and propylene glycolor vegetable glycerin.

This. Government loses tax revenues, tobacco companies lose profits, anti-tobacco institutions lose funding. All of them despise vaping for a reason.

No it's not. They're comparing the subjects response to vaping to a normal nervous system. The subjects themselves are the control group. Duh. Get the fuck off this board you water brained moron.

That isn't what a control group is and it's definitely not how you create one

The study that came out a few years ago saying cannabis "may" cause heart disease had like 90% of the cannabis smokers also smoking tobacco

I don't know even vape but
>The study found that the heat created when e-cigarettes turn liquid into vapor stirs the compounds into toxic particles, which damage blood vessels
Is a bunch of silly scare tactic medical jargon.

Alcohol kills gains. The body processes it as a phytoestrogen. It’s the reason why those norf fc dudes you guys have get massive guts.
It does kill shitty days, though.

Vape is KY for your lungs.

Attached: 10793430-6791251-Michael_Jackson_with_child_actor_Macaulay_Culkin_pictured_right_-a-6_1552191513693. (634x727, 70K)

You're fucking stupid as shit.

Wrong. This study was published on Aug 20, 2019 and has nothing to do with cannabis or tobacco. It's a study about the effects of vaping.

Smoke the leaf greens instead, it’s more natural and you can do it daily without becoming addicted

>It's a study about the effects of vaping.
Except it actually fucking isn't

Its about liquid e-cigarettes, not all vapes use liquids

There's nothing gayer then a fag who vapes or smokes weed. It's a fact of life

Attached: 1555085101861.jpg (2150x870, 1.29M)

Uh huh

*jerk off motion*

>not being straight edge

Dabbing on you smoking/drinking niggers.

Attached: 28-1.jpg (604x670, 81K)

is vaping green marijuana healthier then vaping chink tobacco ?

Yeah, my vaporizer doesn't use batteries of any kind, it runs off mains power

Can confirm, I use it for nightmares related to PTSD as well. Only problem is you need to continually use it or REM rebound becomes a thing and the dreams are much worse.