>2019
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

Attached: 1566496620752.jpg (240x240, 9K)

Men smoke, children vape. Anyone who actually wants to live a long life is a dumb faggot because being old sucks

Attached: dog-pipe.jpg (389x600, 57K)

Smoking is unironically one of the most nigger tier habits you can pick up

Attached: 1532280458852.jpg (250x203, 6K)

>Cigarettes
Low class. Pipe and Cigars or nothing at all.

Attached: 1566473948955.gif (414x382, 3.07M)

I'd rather spend my money on videogames.

Based

Waste of money, does nothing for you. Allocate your funds to things that improve yourself or at least don’t damage you...

>this shill is back at it
Go field, poison peddler.

Literally zero benefit

>Pipe and Cigars
>not low class
Pick one
Only the lowest trash of society ever smoked

if you enjoy its effects, then thats a major benefit tho

NICE COPE LMAO

they don't just kill you though, they kill you slowly in different ways

Its like paying someone to permanently disfigure you

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 19K)

the effects dont last long, they are just enjoying the compulsion and action

like a monkey pressing a button because a treat my come

I'm sucking on a cig as we speak
I only have a electro one...for financial reasons.

But I dont like nicotine, it gives me headaches and nausea. Why cant I have cocaine and weed?

I think ill go with Hitler over you on this one.

It's not like cigarettes just magically kill you 5 years before your destined expieration date. For the last 10-20 years of your life whenever that may be, you'll be gasping for air as you walk up 5 steps, and constantly need to stop for air. My grandpa isn't that old but now for the rest of his life can barely get around his own house. Even if you want to die before you get old, lung cancer is not a fun last few years to go through.

imagine being so new you can't recognize it

look at all these pussy ass losers lol

Attached: Nostalgic-images-of-the-suburban-pipe-smoker.jpg (2000x1967, 634K)

>Don't smoke tobacco cause it's bad for you
>But go ahead an smoke weed and take crystal meth because that shits totally COOOOLL
pfffffffftttttt

Attached: 254a6eb4-2329-4681-9184-416bb38357ba_14_mms4-rt_cicada-jon-and-john-bar_000511-3000_wide-b55f45c1a61 (1400x787, 86K)

And trailer park tier. It is simply a regressive tax for the poor and unintelligent.

i smoke pic related about 2-3 rolled cigs a week.

Attached: pic.jpg (800x800, 91K)

Back to the trailer park Cletus. you better start brushing the that one tooth you have left in the front to hold that cigarette.

You kikes just can't stop lying, do you? No shekels from me for your shit smelling cancer wands.

>It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation
I can't smoke in moderation. As soon as pack lands in my hand I dust it in 2 hours. It's either smoke like dragon or not at all for me. I'd rather not smoke at all.

Literally what part of it is pleasant in any way, shape, or form?

Why do you give your money to the jew, user?

Have fun smelling absolutely disgusting and ruining all furniture and clothing you touch

in about the same way you appreciate a good whisky.

Based.

Tobacco taste gross, 420 weed can taste great.

you stink, it fucks up your sperm count, it ages you and fucks up your teeth. Mind you considering your flag just go ahead, what do you have to live for anyway?

i use it to cut time up. i don't smoke indoors, so it's a few minutes of being outside and taking a mental break from whatever I'm working on for a more or less definite amount of time. I'm a chef, and an artist, so at work I take smoke breaks to get out of the kitchen and in the studio it gives me a 10 minute time-out to let paint dry or get new eyes on a piece or story i'm working on.

i don't drink alcohol, but when i do, i am definitely liable to abuse cigarettes. smoking marijuana makes me smoke less tobacco, on the other hand

smoked for almost 15 years, stopped a year ago, been decision i ever did, waste of money and makes you smell like a ashtray,

I beat the tobacco jew 14yrs ago and never looked back. It's disgusting, expensive and destroys your health. No white man has any business inhaling cancerous smoke.

for me, it's artesanal cigarettes

Attached: IMG-20190816-WA0018.jpg (1152x864, 157K)

>smoking cigarettes
>not throwing in a nice pinch of dip for your nicotine fix

I miss it sometimes, but then the smell throws me off, you ever feel like that ?

Never, maybe during the first year but as soon as I smelled that stench on someone else the interest faded.

Who s the guy in the pic?

I must admit it miss it with coffee, but when i smell it on someone as you say it just makes me gag

You're fucking retarded

Some MMA goofball

I've been smoking since 14 and I don't even plan on quitting. I actually enjoy tobacco.

how?
I feel too dizzy after two cigs?

Whatcha slidin rabbi?

What's really causing damage is with the inclusion of nuclear weapon test radiation

haha faggot

vapes are for manchildren and soibois

>Jews
>women
>"Cletus"
>Pussies who get their fragile noses hurt
So is Jow Forums just a fag place for women and pathetic little babies now?

Attached: what the fuck is this shit.gif (200x150, 466K)

You smell like shit, your fingers are yellow, and you have a 50% chance of it giving you a slow, painful death. You have smol smooth brain, fag smoker.

This

Attached: TW8NbLxzIq35.jpg (373x521, 38K)

smoking is fucking retarded
t. smoker

>white countries overrun by niggers and shitskins
>lets talk about smoking

t. Peat gavel

Yeah so what I'll suck your dick fuckboy what are you gonna do about it