Just on honest opinion: I'm the only one absolutely excited and relatively happy about the actual flow of the world?

Just on honest opinion: I'm the only one absolutely excited and relatively happy about the actual flow of the world?
I mean, look around you: chaos, disorder, insecurity, madness, degeneration, division, fear, injustice, inequality, anarchy, double standards, false believes, prejudice, hate. We are cruising full speed through an amazing time period, where the "good" and the "order" is indistinguishable from "evil" and "chaos".
What is order? Whats is chaos? Who is right and who is wrong? Is it even important?
I feel extremely lucky to see in first person the final battle, the one that will set the future in stone.
I wonder who will win in the end, I live just to see how the whole world will develop, as an external observer.
I can't give a care about who is the final victor, I am too cynical at this point to care about some side, I just want to see it through.
White world against black world? Amusing. Free world against NWO? Wonderful. Propaganda and brainwashing against "the right way"? Interesting. Pizzas rampant against morality? I want to see it.
Struggle everyone, let me see and feel your ideals burn bright as a star, let me observe your victory or defeat, for me is the same, just amusement.
Am I the only one?

Attached: 1546991169247.png (497x493, 468K)

I like a good circus too.

Italians are filthy shitskins

t. Was in Rome this summer

I also love it

Attached: f.jpg (710x800, 61K)

Those that believe in revolution welcome such times.

Attached: 1561876527145.jpg (850x1070, 287K)

Just saying "have sex" isn't enough for a post of this caliber

You are indeed correct my friend. We are exactly like everyone around us: hypocrisy, self-righteous, arrogance, fearful, ignorant. Isn't it wondeful? Shitskins and arians are one and the same in the end, just different sides.
I wonder, who is stronger, my flag-dodger friend?

it's pretty comfy

Attached: 1507406195370.jpg (750x725, 88K)

Also, it's truly nice to see that I'm not the only one. It's a good feeling knowing that I'll drink together with all of you, I honestly consider you chill and funny dudes

This honesty. I like you.

i'm just living with my mom, smoking good weed every day and working a easy part time job idk what you guys are doing but i'm comfy over here

You don’t know me!

Neither do you, but we are both on here in this thread, so we can't possibly be too much different, therefore I'd drink, chat and laugh with you. Truly is a pity that it's highly unlikely that it will ever happen

Thanks chief, you are a good one in my book too

living a confy life I see, not the best for someone but undeniably a chill one. Right now I'm studying, hopefully I'll end the uni soon

I don’t like spaghetti faggots

I just hope I wake up one day to see and feel masive nuclear explosions everywhere. I just want this civilization to hit the bottom
In chaos the human civilization will be reborned and then everything will be possible:
Space conquest
A.I
Magic
Immortality

Attached: images.png (225x225, 7K)

I'm happy to be here. Happy that the world moves on. The truth will become harder to find. Ideals formed through speculation is more and more the norm.
"The wheel weaves as the wheel wills, and we are only the thread of the pattern"

based philosophy
>implying the UK will not be overthrown by algerians
>flag

you clearly don't have kids. have kids then reconsider. or kys idc. i wouldn't mind a good apocalypse if i didn't love my kids and wife.

What does you all believe or think? Humankind will reborn as says?
I share his hope but I'm unsure about we will learn from our past mistakes and we will continue to spin in the History's wheel as said?
I'm asking because I'm genuinely interested in your thought, what will happen? What do you hope that will happen? Nuclear fire and redemption? Utterly devastation to re-begin all over again? A new unexpected path?

Thanks friend, I'm glad to not be alone

You are right and I can understand you: you love your family, they are your world and you are their. I kinda envy you friend, and wonder if I'll ever be lucky as you to have found the right woman to be within. I'm honestly happy for you and your family and wish that nothing bad will happen to you. Good speed brother, and good luck in those tough times ahead

*with