FUCK SWEDEN

Swedish cops beating up Iranian monarchist women and men who were protesting against Swedish government inviting and accepting the murderer FM of Islamic Republic of Iran. Sweden's feminist government is siding with mullah regime that is a brutal Islamic regime which tortures and kills people and stomps those who oppose those murderer criminals. FUCK YOU SWEDEN SUBHUMANS!

Attached: fuck sweden subhumans.jpg (1124x1124, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/YouKipperLad/status/1164454607390695424?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=6kySR3fpa5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yikes

are u anger

wow after they let that muslim boy assault those blacks?

Attached: 1566299356934.jpg (900x728, 52K)

They deserve a thousand times worse for bringing their conflicts to the country that took them in and gave them everything.

Fact: the most ungrateful immigrants in Sweden are Iranians by far.

Feminist crave domination, what do you expect?

Shut up sven, bring your daughter over here, she is in need of blacking.

>whites beating nonwhites
I fail to see the problem

SHUT THE FUCK UP SUBHUMAN CUMSKIN PIECE OF SHIT

Sweden used to get loans from Iran during the Pahlavi monarchy era. You ungrateful pieces of shit conspired against our king to overthrow him which led to more than 10 million Iranians escaping Iran that was turned into an Islamic hell-hole thanks to you pieces of shit. You deserve all the rapes and plunder that is happening to you backstabbing pigs.

>whites beating nonwhites for islamic nonwhites
FTFY

>Arabs beaten and arrested
What is the issue?

Pahlavi cucks don't understand if the IRI leaves at this time, (((USA))) will use that as an opportunity to install MEK/NCRI, which is even worse than IRI. Let the mullahs stay and give Americunts, Saudi scum, and KIKES hell. In fact, I would prefer Iran become more anti-American and back to Zoroastrianism. Burn more American flags and capture more CIA operatives and give burgers hell.

Attached: 1566426473535.jpg (625x415, 54K)

Europe doesn't exist. You're all under the dominion of (((USA))). You have no real independence from (((USA's hegemony))). Iran should close itself off to your schizophrenic Jew-dick sucking Westerners even more. Come on, I want the war and to see your skulls be crushed.

Attached: politics.png (1420x1023, 204K)

>conspired against our king
GTFO turkroach

Iranians aren't Arab, and I'd bring back scaphism for you. Slit your throat and gouge out your fucking eyes.

Attached: Persian_v_04.jpg (8199x6167, 3.34M)

>turkroach
Stfu. Send your soldiers with your Americunt overlords and DIE. I am sick and tired of all this bullying against Iranians. I am ready to crush your goddamn skulls. I am ready to show you why Romans feared us. I will show you worlds of pain you cannot imagine.

>Be Sweden
>Beat up one of the two or three only based ME's that exist

What the hell is WRONG WITH YOUR COUNTRY?

>it's the same mossadeghi commie disapora scumbag who is a paid mullah regime shill and shows up in every thread related to iran talking about zoroastrianism and scaphism

kill yourself communist piece of shit you live in America and use the freedom in that country to conspire against that country and talk shit against them you cockroach piece of shit. we will take every single one of you back to iran to hang you from the lamp posts you disgusting traitor pieces of shit.

For us Europeans, there's not much of a difference. What matters is whether you are European or not. What exact kind of a shitskin you are, does not matter. Hard to understand if you're a mutt, i get it.

>le based gypsies

Have fun with Peter Scullies, who had links to CIA. Amerigoy are starting to fetishize Iranian women. I wouldn't be surprised if they go to the country and rape a lot of the women. After all, most rapists during WWII came from Americans in Germany. Bet you didn't know that, cuck.

You are all cucks to Americunts, doesn't matter to me.

You shitskins are so ungrateful- you are no better than the kikes. This is just part and parcel of a "multicultural" society, which we have faced constantly from your kind. If you don't like it, leave.

Kill yourself mossadeghi melli-manghali subhuman communist piece of shit we will wipe the likes of you communist pieces of shit off once and for all. iranians are waking up the monarchists are in millions inisde iran. its over for you scumbag.

>iranians are waking up the monarchists are in millions inisde iran.
Then go back then if you love it so much. This is what I never understand- you say your country is so great, yet need to stay in Europe? Explain this?

>(you)

Attached: DA22D3D4-221F-4FEF-9549-4488FB189887.png (485x443, 37K)

you are paying for your sins

twitter.com/YouKipperLad/status/1164454607390695424?s=19

I wish I could infinity globe snap away everyone from the middle east and africa

Why not move back to Iran then Abdullah? Cum slurping faggot

This should be a warning everywhere that European cops are not your friend but people won't care case they get to watch netflix.

>Iranians aren’t Arab

Attached: 6CFEBCC0-C454-4F9D-86F8-0E4B7B85CC3A.jpg (228x221, 8K)

Why do you oust the only good ME's that exist(one of em at least)

And you are a narcissistic faggot with superiority complexes. If you were so superior, why do kikes rule over you then? I don't give a shit if you suffer. You've already made the rest of the world suffer tremendously since 1970s. You don't have the moral highground. If you want war, then Iran will welcome it, but we aren't pushovers like Iraq. Get ready to die, faggot. You make enemies out of everyone who refuses to cuck.
They will just let MEK/NCRI gain power, dumb faggot. Even the Shah near the end of his reign became Anti-American. Bet you didn't know that, huh, faggot? Shah was already becoming anti-American. With or without the monarchy, Iran would have been on bad terms with USA.

Stop having an inferiority complex, dumb ass.

You pieces of shit ruined Iran we were living there in peace MI6 and Mossad conspired against our king to overthrow him YOU PIECES OF SHIT HAVE BEEN BACKING MULLAHS EVEN UNTIL RECENTLY i would have gnawed your throat if i knew you in real life you piece of shit

Fuck off mud. Go back to your shithole.

Why is he in Europe chimping out? He should go back.

Take care of your Islamist problem first you PoS
Iranian Monarchists are good people

>They will just let MEK/NCRI gain power, dumb faggot.

SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR SHILLING STUPID FUCK

MEK is a proxy mullah force even 5 year olds know this by now in Iran. You are less intelligent than a 5 year old just shut the fuck up already retard.

>If you want war
Hehehehe ok sandnigger. The white man is an expert at that.

Start the war, Americunt. Iran captured 3-4 CIA operatives and tortured them to gain information. It's why you faggots haven't ripped the country into multiple ones yet. You always self-victimize yourselves, no different than kikes, while you continue to fuck over plenty of nations.

I hope Iran NEVER becomes on good terms with USA with or without change of government, religion, or whatever. Eat shit in hell, scum. Here is what a Nazi intellectual, Ludwig Klages, had to say on Americunts:

Whereas the Americans thought that they were fighting for such high-minded slogans as "liberty" and "justice," they were actually fighting to stuff the money bags of the big bankers. These "free citizens" are, in fact, mere marionettes; their freedom is imaginary, and a brief glance at American work-methods and leisure-time entertainments is enough to prove conclusively that l’homme machine is not merely imminent: it is already the American reality.

Sämtliche Werke, vol. 4, p. 409, as translated by Joseph Pryce

Both Evola and Klages hated America. The real redpill is all of the past European far right thinkers were anti-American.

>the monarchists of iran where gay for that juicy Jewish cock
>the current Islamic government is based
>trying to make Iran Persian again is like giving the Jew a new toy to play with
thanks shill you made me remember that Iran exists and is based

Tell that to your Pakistani mayor LMFAO stupid subhuman crooked teeth chav

>A fucking gypsy
You take your gypsies back. Why is a Romanian getting angry? He is good in his own land.

>White man is an expert at that
The only thing you are experts of right now is being slaves of Jews. You are not technically even White anymore, just slaves of kikes.

Ha silly threads from a cuck not even in his homeland.

Why is this thread filled with undercover Iranians pretending they're not shitskins?

Oh really? Why do you muds flood to our countries then? That is part of the kikes plan as well- you are just slaves to them.

Attached: 1565561857944.png (500x522, 166K)

Wow guy, wow.

>MEK is a proxy mullah force even 5 year olds know this by now in Iran
Shut the fuck up, you Iranian kike. You are not a real Iranian, you just some kind of Jew who is pretending to be Iranian.
>You are less intelligent than a 5 year old just shut the fuck up already retard.
If MEK were a proxy mullah force, then why the fuck are Trita Parsi and Rouhani and others constantly criticizing them?
You think I am some kind of Basiji just because I am more nuanced and tactful about destabilizing Iran atm?

*threats

I am 100% sure at this point that you are a relative of some officials in mullah regime who lives in USA with Iranian people's stolen money through embezzlement. Go look for a hole Americans are going to deport all you pieces of shit soon and once we get rid of mullahs its time for you to pay and payback is a bitch. You're gonna suffer really bad subhuman.

There wouldn't have been a Refugee Crisis if USA didn't back ISIS and Al-Nusra, literal terrorists. Assad was the secular alternative. There weren't that many problems before Migrant Crisis. Moreover, 9/11 was orchestrated by Mossad AND Saudi Arabia.
You opened your borders to ISIS-brainwashed fanatics who run over innocent civilians, and then you have misplaced aggression to me out of all people. Iran isn't the one fueling the terrorism that affects your soils.
You are a retarded. If you wanted to end terrorism on European soils, you would target Saudi Arabia.

>If MEK were a proxy mullah force, then why the fuck are Trita Parsi and Rouhani and others constantly criticizing them?

That was the most retarded shitty argument i have ever seen on Jow Forums and i have been here for 12 years. Neck yourself.

No, I was pro-Shah, but even some of Shah's advisors are starting to say Iran needs nukes, lol. The Shah near the end of his reign was standing up to USA and UK, you dumb faggot.

the Jew uses both goym and sandnigger against each other while his hands are clean

mek terrorists

You are the stupid faggot who can't see nuance. I have to find the name of the Shah's advisor who even argued the current regime needs nukes for self-defensive purposes. You are a complete fucking idiot if you think America has benign intentions for Iran. If the country goes through another revolution, it would make it vulnerable to outside forces, you dumb faggot.

I am a common person, not a kiked elite behind this. All I want is shitskins in their own countries, and you being in the US is helping the kikes funnily enough.

>mullah shill and the son of khavari who stole billions from iran and fled to canada

we will take every single one of you back every single one motherfucker

Estonia is closet based

You are a common person who is a PUPPET of the kiked elite who parrots exactly what they want. All I want is you to FUCK OFF from the region. Until you faggots fuck off from the region and stop being a puppet of Americans and Jews, nothing will be done.

Again, I don't want either of you here. Ever since your kind have come here, shit like halal is legal and pork stop being served at shops. Even worse the veil is not banned here. This is a loss of culture, and you are part of it.

Iran will probably split into 3-4 countries if you try to revolt against the regime *right now*, you fucking idiot. You fail to see how volatile things are right now.

Gradual reform is preferable at this moment.

>I have to find the name of the Shah's advisor who even argued the current regime needs nukes for self-defensive purposes.

You don't know shit about the history of Iran STFU. The guy you are refering to is Ardeshir Zahedi he was always a traitor and that was why Shah removed him from being an ambassador of Iran in US. He hated Shah eversince and takes money from mullahs to talk shit against Shah because mullahs know how much he hated Shah. You are one stupid subhuman piece of shit neck yourself already.

Swedes honestly seem to be the lowest Europeans, if they died off I dont think anyone would be that sad.

>puppet
So are you for coming here and leaving your homeland, just what the kikes want. Admit it, you are part of the destruction of European culture. Go back and fix your country there.

I am not Muslim so don't place that blame on me. Also, a lot of Levantines aren't Muslim either.

fun fact only the scum of our society goes there cuz it knows it can exploit you easily
who's the dumb nigger here

>Again, I don't want either of you here.

THEN GET THE FUCK OUT OF ASIA MOTHERFUCKER

You realize when Shah was taken out of power, he said it was because UK and USA didn't want him anymore, right? You are the dumb faggot. Shah was getting on bad terms with USA because he was hiking oil prices and becoming emboldened in manufacturing prospects. Carter and many people of Deep State wanted him gone. Hell, Khomeini initially got money and traveled without visa to France.

All I am saying is the Revolution against Shah was bad, yes, but it was largely manipulated by USA. ANOTHER Revolution will likewise be manipulated by USA, you dumb fucker.

That's good to hear, but you still need to go back. Your country is losing a valuable asset by coming to the west.

Jew confirmed.

You are a paid mullah shill here to disappoint people with your bullshit but its too late. I will flay you alive personally if i ever find you and it's not hard since you write a certain way.

Attached: wuz.jpg (400x400, 33K)

Why should I care about your cultures being destroyed when you have helped pretty much destroy the entire Middle East since post-WWII? Why should I care about your suffering when you don't care about the suffering you've done on my country?

Honestly, I would have preferred Hitler win WWII. I fucking hate you Anglo scum.

>THEN GET THE FUCK OUT OF ASIA MOTHERFUCKER
Go ask the kikes. We aren't responsible.

tnx you reminded me Algerians are inbred dumbfucks

youtube.com/watch?v=6kySR3fpa5s

No, I want to see you suffer and die in pain & agony. I am glad you are suffering. My only regret is I cannot drink your tears. Now you can experience a fraction of what you've done to Iran since post WWII.

Ok, revolt and watch the country crash. I don't like the mullahs either, faggot. Iran is going to go into flames because of idiots like you who know nuance and have massive inferiority complex. Have fun watching our women become even bigger whores.

stole billions? I wish

Good, they should also be deported.

>mullah shill trying to make people think that democrat backed revolution of 1979 that installed islamic regime is the same with republican backed revolution of 2020 which will revive monarchy in iran

You cant fool anyone here shill kys

>who know nuance
who know no nuance*

>thinks revolting during such a tumultuous time period with meddlesome imperial powers will turn out fine

Be sure you let you Rajavi suck your dick.

You still don't get it do you. This is why I hate you shitskins so much. You always blame us for what our kiked elites did. I have no problem with you in your own country- we could even be friends if you want.

would you like to end the inbreeding by voluntarily getting a sex change so we can fuck and live happy from the donations you'll get from retarded far left wingers

>its the kikes in UK army not us

KYS subhuman cumskin

I am not a mullah shill, and Trump's administration is backing Rajavi and MEK. Anyways, if MEK does gain power, will you sepukku for me?

Quite frankly, I don't give a shit if the country collapses anymore because of idiots like you. I am just generally misanthropic all around now. I just want to see idiots suffer, irrespective of their backgrounds.

Based
a
s
e
d

Your best friends the kikes are behind it you fool. We could all live in peace if we all lived in our countries of origin.

>shilling for free

kys

Attached: 1565849621836.png (360x390, 227K)

And you are blaming me for what a small population of Sunni fanatics, who aren't even of my own heritage or ancestry, do. Therefore, I play fair by doing the same with you and kikes. You started it, faggot. I'm not the one trying to slyly impose Sharia or run over kids with trucks, faggot.

tl/dr

>a country with a flag of another country having an opinion

i dont think a human can ever be cucked more than this

whoops my mistake. monarchist bootlickers not mek.
I get my trash for the blue box mixed up too

Friendly reminder that religion does not matter. Race and ethnicity matter. I would take a white muslim over a black christian every day of the week.

Imagine thinking there is difference between blacks and defending them on the internet.

>le 56% face

Of course.

stfu with your mullah MEK scare tactic retard it doesnt work anymore in Iran even kids know the MEK is done they are all old men and women and less than 10,000 you stupid fuck stfu already with your outdated scare tactics you subhuman shill.

>Sweden Beats up this people
But not Islamists.
Crap Country!!!!

Attached: 5X1i4rQa9AZF8un3 (1).1.webm (1280x720, 1.82M)

>lives in a monarchy
>talks shit against it

get the fuck out of canada you retarded subhuman piece of shit