The UK is FUCKING OBSESSED with Trump

Living among these fucking retards is becoming unbearable
Trump lives rent free in the heads of the British citizenry
Everyone seems to be competing with each other for the coveted most anti-trump pro race-mixing pro gay pro EU pro abortion pro feminist atheist Marxist cuckoldry award and they are cheerled by our globohomo Judaized media complex
In clown world UK we celebrate gay pride and child transgenderism while western civilisation burns to the sound of dissonant kosher fiddling

Attached: B58C918F-AF3D-4BC0-8FED-C8D97ADE2776.jpg (2048x2048, 1.23M)

Not just in your place. Its the same here

Can confirm. It's endless virtue signalling.

Attached: 1565469376166.png (613x710, 417K)

Decline of Western civilization is really getting to me lads, any advice on how to keep my chin up in this dark time

People need to be shot, and we need to put a wooden stick up jews assholes. Just for giving an example. People will die as sheeps otherwise or enslaved peacefully...

>Poster depicts someone shooting a gun at trump
Kind of interesting given how guns are banned in britain and how the left also endlessly cheer on gun control, yet simultaneously idolize them

Yeah, the last bastion of civilization is still accepting whites. Immigrate before you have a daughter so you can protect her and not go to prison for it.

TDS is a real thing and is an epidemic among the globalists.

Attached: He's right you know.jpg (800x598, 120K)

Fucking sickening. Show racist memes on a building site, and these cucked weaklings go quiet in disapproval. It is the football negro worship.
As for Trump, people are obsessed. The NHS has posters inside of hospitals about Trump protests!! I hope he does a deal with Boris and takes the NHS over. Trump Hospitals UK PLC/ LLC.
The real English fled to create America. The ones left, 95%, are garbage.

do you guys jerk off into the same shirt or a different one each time & it gets washed occasionaly?

>Decline of Western civilization is really getting to me lads, any advice on how to keep my chin up in this dark time

be happy you live in a good and safe country (for now atleast)

What?

>What?

Est-ce que vous vous branlez dans la même chemise ou dans une chemise différente à chaque fois et que vous lavez de temps en temps?

How niggers are doing down there? Feeling safe and diversed yet?

I jerk off into my coffee like a normal person

Why do you jerk off on your fucking shirt dirty animals like you need to be shot. Frend.

It is almost as if the British are braindead retards from generations of inbreeding on a shitty island.

Only poverty ball and BBC talking points run through their minds.

>How niggers are doing down there?

i live on the south coast, no dangerous or unruly niggers here

> Feeling safe and diversed yet?

safe yes, you?

>Why do you jerk off on your fucking shirt dirty animals like you need to be shot. Frend.

because a sock is to small for my dick

I airbnb'd with an English middle class hipster recently. I was polite because he was a nice guy, but my god talk about being brainwashed. I feel truly sorry for Britain.

>work at "woke" shithole company in germany
>be open trump supporter
>canot be fired because german laws
>every day is a trollfest

Attached: 0216b9a0383d845344109954a20b3931.jpg (500x500, 24K)

based kraut

Because the world revolves around America and eurocucks know it. Our President is your President.

They wish he was their president. For now they're stuck with the Merkels and Khans.

>black kid with an afro and a gun trying to shoot someone
Guaranteed this poster was made by a Jew.

Attached: 028199b866faa0657dc95ad6e04030bdec4d921098291914dd936b81d53d0853.png (1683x1356, 842K)

Pic related

Attached: 599A24F5-36EE-49D4-847D-88234EFD88C3.jpg (2048x2048, 1.18M)