Nazis

why did they love muslims so much if muslims are threat to the west?

Attached: cCc HITLER cCc.webm (500x220, 2.89M)

Attached: 1548715997906.jpg (480x609, 44K)

because Nazis weren't saviors of West

The same reason you drunken slav shits armed them and most of Africa, they are easily controllable pawns/ proxy armies

If Hitler would have lived right now he would have also annihilated the muslims in Europe. You know that as well as I do. And once Hitler 2 gets to power the shitskins are gonna get free showers asap.

Attached: 5173149279586d2dae26c996813a9abcc5a346c076327a27e50a64bfb09a84c9.png (500x407, 148K)

Pic related

Attached: 28j0te.jpg (900x645, 136K)

Attached: 1519000517755.jpg (3130x2454, 2.99M)

Muslims are only a threat when you invite them into your countries. The idea that millions of people would flood Europe as ''refugees'' and ''immigrants'' was so insane back then that no one would even consider it.
If you told Hitler that millions of muslims shitskins would be coming to Europe, and not as an armed invasion, he would think you are crazy.
Back then you could just ally to people from other countries. Just because Hitler allied with the Japs didn't mean that Germany had an open border policy with the Japanese.

They liked Muds in their own country Ivan. Ones coming here need to go back. Their braindead cult doesn't belong here, and they too want global domination like the kikes.

Attached: 1565561857944.png (500x522, 166K)

peepee poo poop

derpa derka derča šerča

NORP NORP NORP NORP NORP

because they weren't a threat back then

This. Nazis were a German political party who found a way to motivate their populace into increasing German power through bloodshed.

>flag

Muslims are and always have been nazis

Attached: 43456356346.jpg (510x370, 46K)

because they wernt invited enmass to invade their home land. I respect any people as long as they stay the fuck in their own country

Hitlahu ackbar

Muslims being shipped over in masse by kikes are a threat. Allying with muslims nations against jews is not.

Because he couldn't imagine what would happen after the war would be lost. Even the greatest amongst us can make mistakes.

Muslims are only in our countries because ZOG puppets bombed the shit out of the ME supported radical extremists and had jewish NGOs tell them that the west was a safe haven and paid to have them shipper over. There is nothing wrong with muslims in muslim countries.

And muslims weren't a threat to the west back then because no one was retarded enough to let them come and live for free here. What is this fucking stupid thread i don't even know

Because the Muslims were sitting on petroleum and were already subjects to the Allies.

They are now but not before. Before it was the jews and the jews were a common enemy for the nazis and the muslims. Also, muslims were bloodthirsty warriors and nazis needed all the possible help.
Spain allied with muslims too. They let them pillage and rape in communist villaged and return home with some loot.
So obviously now both commies and jews are upset about it and now use the muslims to obtain vengeance. I guess muslims are like a tennis ball.

based polack

Jews brought Muslims into our lands and made them our enemy with false flags like 9/11. Muslims and Christians fight each other instead of recognizing the Jew as our enemy. All of the low IQ conservative hicks love Israel because they 'bomb da mooselims and have a wall'. Obviously if it were up to me I would have all Muslims out of our nation and the ones who had the audacity to go to Europe killed

epic boomer take

Muslims are our brothers in faith, and before this whole hemisphere turned it's back on the prosperous Middle East (or bomb them) we as a culture had tremendous respect for them. Sadly now Muslims behead Christians, and other Muslims en masse every day now. Bad, bad timeline

you take allies where you can get them

first of all, nazis werent west, they had their own path.
muslims are easy to brainwash, because they will do everything for their "allah", so they had a use for the SS

Very interesting take. I wasn't aware of Spain using them. Seems a little unfortunate to have your people just used as a big barbarian wrecking ball while never really being able to regain your past glory regardless of the struggles.

They're not a threat. Everyone deserves their own homeland except Jews.