Faggot who fucked a faggot and tried to pass his faggot boyfriend off as female kills himself like a faggot for being a...

Faggot who fucked a faggot and tried to pass his faggot boyfriend off as female kills himself like a faggot for being a fucking faggot.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://thegrio.com/2019/08/21/black-man-bullied-for-proudly-dating-a-transgender-woman-commits-suicide/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwi36OW4oJfkAhUPnKwKHXFhAt4QFjABegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw1M2viArfEAMrw_Qr66SpXt&cf=1

Attached: 1566443363778.png (882x719, 425K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Bzkwxezha27/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I’ve heard that a large proportion of black men are faggots and trannies, in your experience is this true Jow Forums?

Kys fgt

Jealous?

Attached: 71419-dwayne-johnson-jason-statham-main.jpg (618x410, 82K)

Just look at every amerimutt poster, it's pretty clear

Ok and?
Homosexual detected

Lived like a faggot
Died like a faggot

NIGGAS IFFY UH
STACEY GOT A STIFFY UH

The Rock is a faggot. He tried to hit on Vin Diesel, but Vin Diesel isn't a faggot.

>Faggot who fucked a faggot and tried to pass his faggot boyfriend off as female kills himself like a faggot for being a fucking faggot
the homophobia is so over the top your probably gay

BYE BYE...BYE!!!!

Attached: IAUQ7L.gif (320x212, 466K)

>Faggot who fucked a faggot and tried to pass his faggot boyfriend off as female kills himself like a faggot for being a fucking faggot.
Aren't you and edgy one.
Kys you underage autist.

Based

Attached: 89f.jpg (600x600, 46K)

Bro the rock is straight as fuck dude stfu

Traps aren't gay

Trannies are 200% gay and also aren't traps. Traps are guys who you actually think are girls, hence why it's called a trap. Trannies aren't fooling anyone.

Attached: double gay.png (981x248, 40K)

Sometimes problems tend to work themselves out.

Kek

Thanks OP. Love the intro.

yes, and even the "tuff nogs" dress all flamboyantly/flashy and seek attention/eternal validation like women. Niggers, by definition, are Grade A faggots

Attached: 1564450452773.png (1082x1301, 818K)

what a faggot of faggotry i cant believe someone would be such a faggot.

Ask your dad

>Aaron
>Her
Watch out, CNN. That thar's a lawsuit.

>nothing of value was lost
not news

hearty keks were had reading the OP

Still no pics of his "GF"?

That would confirm the relation between homosexuality and hypersexualization, biological traits probably triggered by eviromental cues like sexual abuse.

is this from own experience mutt?

>Faggot who fucked a faggot and tried to pass his faggot boyfriend off as female kills himself like a faggot for being a fucking faggot.

Poetic, I love it.

It's nice that Faggot solve themselves the Faggot problem.

lel

instagram.com/p/Bzkwxezha27/

The one to the left. Not joking

Everyone loves a freakshow, except me.

ALL Black men 100% are on the fucking DL. You can have the biggest hardest nigger tell you right to your face he fucked some dude and got his dicked sucked...But he aint gay doe. If you hang around them enough they will offer to suck YOUR dick...It aint gay tho. They are fucking delusional.