/ourgirl/

/ourgirl/

Attached: Screenshot_20190822-152457_Twitter.jpg (1079x1445, 648K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/cYcC1f0o-ZRp3FDpJKQc0A/
youtube.com/watch?v=-BjZmE2gtdo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I still don't understand how the mainstream is not noticing this shit.

sorry to say you thought she was your girl but it's time to face the truth she just used you and not to be a dick but i told you so

She really wants to be in movies.

Attached: 20190804_104325.jpg (216x212, 36K)

Coal burning really is the last stop on the roastie train to wallville.

everyone is trying to be hip and go along with the movement..

Fantastic. With this one song, she will be sending the message that it's not only ok to betray your own race... but that it's "cool".

Say goodbye to another million impressionable white girls who were previously on the fence. They could have been saved.

Is it true that white girls in the US love black guys and many of them prefer them over white men? Is this real or meme? I asked this on another thread but that thread got deleted

Attached: 320275A3-9073-4A23-9542-186E2B88794C.jpg (518x1024, 67K)

BLACK MALE WHITE FEMALE
AGAIN
ALWAYS

I WANT OFF THIS FUCKING CLOWN WORLD RIDE

that is such a nice fucking ass

sauce

Tay Tay should do a video for BLACKED to really show her fans why she loves BBC.

i wish anyone been keeping all the depiction of WWBM relation vs other combination in the media .There clearly a psychological war againts white couples using the BMWW combination ,its not event to debate anymore .

literally made to be bred by the white man

NOTE THE ILLUMINATI PYRAMID/STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN IN THE BACKGROUND. WHAT'S AT THE TOP? A NIGGER KISSING YOUR WHITE WOMEN.

JUST MORE INTERRACIAL KABBALISTIC JEW MAGIC. "UNIFYING OPPOSITES" BECAUSE IT'S HOLY AND GODLIKE :))))))

REMINDER THERE IS NO POLITICAL SOLUTION. THERE IS NO PEACEFUL SOLUTION. THERE IS ONLY ONE SOLUTION. A FINAL SOLUTION.

It was a joke/meme/delusional fetish for about a decade. Then it became real suddenly around 2016/2017 and pushed hard (not joking) and now there are interracial people and pairs walking around EVERYWHERE. it's an infestation. The media is 100% responsible.

>There clearly a psychological war againts white couples using the BMWW combination ,its not event to debate anymore .

They do still debate it even though they do admit openly they know that the media influenced the behavior of people.

>REMINDER THERE IS NO POLITICAL SOLUTION. THERE IS NO PEACEFUL SOLUTION. THERE IS ONLY ONE SOLUTION. A FINAL SOLUTION.

Das right white boy y'all ain't enough to satisfy miss tay tay, she be banging brothas from them hoods.

ur indian bro. the only black that dont get any action

Nigel, are you okay?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/cYcC1f0o-ZRp3FDpJKQc0A/

It's not a conspiracy you faggots.
BMWF pairing in advertisement works a lot better than WMWF because whites are too cucked to boycott while niggers will buy anything with a white woman on it.

Attached: 1537968761392.jpg (738x741, 79K)

Youd be amazed at how much ggoogle is giving her for the youtube concert. She basically heard the amount and she said how much black cock can fit in here masters?

LOL, she's cucked so hard she thinks BBC is the answer. Oh boi is she in for an awakening.

wall-approaching roastie trying to make herself relevant again by being provocative

Attached: tay.jpg (2051x525, 349K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-BjZmE2gtdo
Jow Forums BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>source: my ass

OH NO NO NO
*INHALES*

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-22 Taylor Swift - Lover - YouTube(2).jpg (1866x1050, 287K)

She doesn't even kiss him wtf it was just a big fucking tease

Mention it to them, watch their world crumble as they get to play buzzword bingo on their own.

>Memeflaggot takes the bait
Kill yourself

I spend a decent amount of time on a nearby college campus, and though these places have been pozzed a long time now, I see more and more BMWF couples. I see other mixed pairings, but notice this one the most. Is it me?

Not really. 9/10, it is either a distinctly stupid or distinctly ugly white woman who does this. Black men in the US are violent, dumn, and ugly, so its usually the trash who get with them. You will never see a normal clean cut white girl date a nigger. There will always be something wrong with her because they are physically ugly and offputting.