This could've healed race relations:

Overall I'm happy she was with a black guy in the video but let me explain my complaints...
>They didn't show Taylor kissing the black guy
>The black guy turns out is a gay dancer from her tour

Attached: LOVER.jpg (624x600, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-BjZmE2gtdo&lc=UgyTB4jjer_CjDTz8ml4AaABAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm still cool with the video.

I just feel like they fucked up an oppurtunity to really influence younger people to come out and express who they love free of consequnces.

I guess she didn't kiss him because she has a boyfriend but even that is a shit excuse. It's called ACTING but whatever, I guess.

>>The black guy turns out is a gay dancer from her tour
>whiteboi coping,everyone knows he piped her after they shot the video

Attached: 1528418076688.jpg (700x1177, 114K)

It just feels like they pussied out and couldn't show her kissing him. Even though she has done it in several of her music videos. They teased us on purpose imo

I would give up anything to seed slave for that handsome buck. His hot jism would nourish me and fill my belly to the point of bursting.

I think she has been blacked but I'm upset they didn't show her doing more on screen. I mean, at least a kiss on the cheek baka

It will heal race relations. Can't you feel the change? Peace and brotherhood have arrived, son.

>Overall I'm happy she was with a black guy
>flag

this thread is truely based, but boys, you know this cant last. Ehem, jannies, clean this mess up

>an entire generation of young fans will now want black boyfriends
Based
Gotta start em young

Ahahhahahah all you taylor fags deserve to be gassed

nothing wrong with this thread. It's relevant because it's about political matters and music and society.

Music shapes society and can influence impressionable girls and heal race issues her other dilemmas.

I just think they should've fully committed to her at least kissing him.

>Swiftowitz
I mean, whe isnt even white, so, it doesnt matter.

This video is TayTay announcing her desire to date black guys, preferably mumble rappers.

youtube.com/watch?v=-BjZmE2gtdo&lc=UgyTB4jjer_CjDTz8ml4AaABAg

Attached: coal1.jpg (471x229, 14K)

Its still stomach turning

Busybody nigger bitches of pol BTFO
This is what you fight for
All the famous niggers not faggots want white women
Yet here they are bitching about muh white suprmisss

this

its 2019. time for pol to get over their racism. i mean look, were under 50% now

But she's dating a white guy and the black dude is a gay dancer on her tour HOWEVER I still support the video since young girls don't know that stuff and it encourages them to date outside their race without a social stigma

>still dating a white guy
>black guy in her video was just a gay dancer
basic white becky bitch ain't practicing what she preaching she just want more insta followers fake ass cracka

It doesn't matter who she is dating cause read here

There is no healing race relations. The only solution would either be forced abandonment of all peoples ethnic identity (not going to happen). Or non whites accepting that groups aren't equal, and European people have every right to act in their own interests. Both are impossible, welcome to reality.

Boycott all Jewish industries

Attached: 1553682786891.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

nigga she's a phony, she don't care about us or our struggle, she's fake woke and just wants more money and exploit black people

>She still only dates white guys
>Uses gay black dude for videos
Why do these "woke" people always only date white guys?

Attached: SarahJeong.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

What a turbo cuck

(((Tay Tay))) fellow goyims

Attached: 68ce665f53cc872c1fbb8ab7c5b4e682c76ad6e1.jpg (1438x1439, 470K)

Whatever, dude. I don't care if she has been blacked or not (probably has), but it's still a win for us because race mixing can heal racial tension since it won't be black vs white anymore.

Tons of white impressionable girls will be influenced from this video even if she didn't kiss the black guy.

Here's something else to add to your list of complaints.

Her real bf

Attached: Taylor-Swift-joe-alwyn-public-relationship.jpg (2000x2000, 761K)

That's delusional. If you want to heal race relations, you talk like Muhammad Ali and say black men should only want to be with black women and white men should only want to be with white women.

Same answer they don't live in "shithole countries"
Same answer they don't take in refugees
Same answer for why they don't donate to charity

Hollywood elites NEVER practice what they preach

I always knew your princess was a nigger lover. She is a sex crazed mentally unstable degenerate who browses /b/ and omegle, there are many proofs online and she drops hints all the time. /b/tards live their coon cock

Well, why wasn't he in the video? You know why, cause Taylor understands that she can influence people

Young impressionable white girls will still race mix due to the video. It's a huge step

Attached: 1506096348280.jpg (1280x1024, 61K)

>The black guy turns out is a gay dancer from her tour

Nice bait

Attached: A05C6585-A612-4EBD-B859-779CF82A3FC7.jpg (1024x549, 101K)

Why are you queers in love with these threads? There's like 4 of them and you keep bumping them.
She's a literal Jew anyway, who cares?

a white exploiting black people for personal gain doesn't help heal race relations

Found the chink

Because they're shills trying to get people to dislike bomb and spam in the comments so they can write articles about it for more publicity and another utterly vain attempt at trying to make her a champion of the left.

She's never dated outside her race. And statistics still constantly show that white women in general don't date outside their race.

Maybe if you fucking cunts could stand on your own 2 feet, practice personal responsibility, and quit scapegoating all Whites for the historically shit culture you have created for yourselves. We could have peace, but we both know that isn't going to happen. Because its much easier to blame whitey, and collect your fucking gibs. Try practicing some discernment, and looking in the fucking mirror every once in a while.

I don't care who she has dated.

Young impressionable white girls will still race mix due to the video

>*blocks your fantasy

Attached: 692F9513-2D85-45D4-B09C-B8492095F193.png (800x600, 688K)

what does your irrelevant opinion have to do with swift exploiting blacks for personal gain and social justice points?

Would have ended her career for good.

Attached: 9nrLSSZ.gif (400x340, 1.99M)

Doesn't matter. It's an influential video for tens of millions of white girls

Unfortunately for you and your discord buddies, white women rarely date outside their race. Unlike Asian women who basically drop their panties for every white guy they see.

Attached: 1551035985453.webm (1280x720, 1.93M)

Attached: indaclub.webm (854x480, 2.85M)

Attached: asianroastie.webm (1280x720, 1.34M)

niggers arent for kissin

Dont mind me OP im just posting to remind you that your own women prefer white guys over your tiny dicks

Attached: date+a+foreigner.webm (980x550, 2.94M)

Wow. What an original joke.

>And statistics still constantly show that white women in general don't date outside their race.

Can you post these statistics, sweetie? Genuinely curious.

And please, I insist you don’t post the same fake infograph from that one defunct, obscure dating website.

Attached: FBCAFEA7-3EF9-4B4D-9F3D-2CD839A66909.png (750x1334, 2.19M)

Attached: ECI1d-bXsAANp2B.jpg large.jpg (1440x863, 97K)

>that very last part of the video
>small dick
yikes

Imagine being an asian incel like OP. You have the tiniest dick while having to watch all your women that you wish you could have lust over average white men. You try your hardest but they just keep flocking to white guys.

Attached: english+teacher.webm (1280x720, 628K)

I can't connect all the dots for you as it would take all day. Lets start with, blacks have turned themselves (with the help of leftist whites and jews) into a permanent victim class. They will screech and cry about any perceived injustice, even when the reality is they are their own worst enemy. You gain far more from living in close proximity to white people then you give. Your culture is disgusting, your grasp of history is embarrassing, and your lack of honor in general is just sad. Why should I consider anything your collective has to say, when you are literally "the nog who cried wolf". Your incessant claims of victimhood have turned all but the most brainwashed leftist faggots against you. And still you fucking scream like a child every chance you get.

kys.

>healed race relations
Where the fuck are these 90's losers coming from?!

Attached: 56F6B3CE-5968-4779-B12A-515474E3ACF2.jpg (750x1089, 305K)

Now imagine being black. Even with all the propaganda you can only get the fat trailer trash that the white man doesn't want. You want a fine white women but their disgusted by you. You also constantly get knocked out by supeior white men. Sad

Attached: STIPE HEEEEEEEEEEM.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

I'm not Asian. I'm just pro race mixing because then we will all be the same and then we won't deal with dumb race wars anymore

Also, look at youtube and twitter comments. Young white girls are falling in love because of this video. It's a difference maker so deal with it

And yet white women overwhelmingly date within their own race.

Attached: niggerbeatdown.webm (1280x720, 597K)

Black men got

>Emma Watson
>Taylor Swift
>Demi Lovato
>Katy Perry
>Miley Cyrus
>Billie Eilish
>Katie Holmes
>Iggy Azalea
>Bryce Dallas Howard
>Elisabeth Olsen
>Selena Gomez

they're for catching AIDS

Did this just become a nigger beat down thread?
Yup

Attached: NogBeater-Video.webm (320x192, 2.7M)

Not for long. Especially after Taylor's video gets half a billion views. It will change the minds of lots of white girls

>Selena Gomez
Isn't White.
>wetback shillposter detected

Nope. Sorry but your attempted demoralization shilling doesn't work here

Attached: niggerbeatdown2.webm (468x352, 2.19M)

Attached: 1544490706316.jpg (1329x637, 261K)

Attached: 1558937359208.webm (480x360, 1007K)

>Even with all the propaganda you can only get the fat trailer trash that the white man doesn't want.

Hilarious weak bait.

>You also constantly get knocked out by supeior white men.
Do you want to turn this thread into a blacked dump or white men getting their asses whooped and humiliated by black people?

Your choice.

Attached: 181362D4-8499-46BD-8DB0-FF9C6D0A6E9B.png (483x569, 680K)

Attached: nogKO.webm (852x480, 2.7M)

even faggots win against you
well, all niggers are niggerfaggots (highest "male" estrogen rates, highest gays and tranny rates, prison rapes, constant insecure muhdicking, etc), but still

Attached: 1564950686584.webm (426x426, 930K)

Lol OP in his discord right now like "guys back me up. It's not working. Jow Forums has facts on their side and they keep laughing at me and posting nigger beat down vids."

Attached: fuckyounigger.webm (576x316, 2.63M)