Holy shit, we are absolutely hated now everywhere on the internet...

Holy shit, we are absolutely hated now everywhere on the internet, from imgur to reddit to news comments on random websites. Yikes!

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Brazil.jpg (1280x896, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u6kdT7QEILI
youtube.com/watch?v=1xHGMVheXN0
youtube.com/watch?v=WsI7nP9EsAw
youtube.com/watch?v=0kk2Ywsaw6M
infobae.com/america/america-latina/2019/08/21/desastre-ambiental-por-incendios-forestales-en-bolivia-fuertes-criticas-de-indigenas-y-ambientalistas-a-evo-morales/
derechoteca.com/gacetabolivia/decreto-supremo-no-3973-del-10-de-julio-de-2019/
phys.org/news/2018-05-old-growth-forests-europe.html
queimadas.dgi.inpe.br/queimadas/portal/estatistica_estados
google.com/amp/s/uk.news.yahoo.com/amphtml/bolsonaro-merkel-money-reforest-germany-144254058.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Even the nerds hate you because YOU guys burned Teldrassil!
youtube.com/watch?v=u6kdT7QEILI

Stop fucking joining my games online and just die.

at least you're not israel

Can we play FFXIV together tho? :3

get your shitskins are their arsonry under control

If only I could, my fren.

hue hue hue

Why are yall buring down the rain forrest?
Why not just cut it down and use/sell the wood?

Who says yikes? Fuckin douche.

Attached: Img-1565113096494.jpg (720x1017, 220K)

Attached: Img-1566431523048.jpg (1257x648, 535K)

kys moshe

Because is ours and we can do whatever we want with it. We decide to burn it so those lefty eurofags cry rivers and we laugh at them.

Faster way to get rid of the jungle tribes

I'm sorry I always kick your ass.

Great, everybody here is subhuman shit.

mixed scum

>Gringo NGO glowniggers set some wood on fire
>Reichstag fire 2.0
>Thinking anyone will fall for this shit
Gringos, a hint: Fuck off. We kill more of our own a year than the whole of the wars on the middle east killed in decades. And the onças on the forest are fuggin starving for some gringo meat. You have been warned.

Vai curintia.

Attached: 1564456847423-0.jpg (800x427, 66K)

BASED

based and riobrancopilled
bootleg paraguay knows whats up

yesterday i read somewhere that bolso did this because they need both farms and moneys, so he ordered a lot of stuff to be burned overnight to clear and and will enact protection areas next week to come out as a saviour of mankind for the (((developed world)))
write it down

gringos will end up in a body bag if they come for the amazon

Attached: d0szgC4.jpg (478x478, 46K)

Fuck the trees to be honest, all that matters is keeping the bunda safe

Attached: 1529782316717.jpg (1242x1540, 1M)

What Amazon, you useless niggers just burned the last bit down ?

>implying gringo faggots can handle jungle heat.
we won't even need to fight.

brazil man maybe instead of logging you should try research and development with all that diverse wildlife you got there you might discover the cure for mutt genetics

nuke brazil would be the better option, and then recover the amazon jungle, since those nigs only do crap.

we are hated for doing the right thing

Attached: 1555353628685.jpg (1126x1261, 540K)

>discover the cure for mutt genetics
>what is not fucking outside your race
The rest of the world figured that out long ago burger

fuck off, irrelevant shithole
we will poison the amazon river with nuclear waste if "nukes" are involved

Brazil isn't allowed to have a patriot president for once
youtube.com/watch?v=1xHGMVheXN0

Attached: palhaço.jpg (997x584, 63K)

good point seamus now gtfo back to crossmaglen you are too white

>crossmaglen
The north should burn desu

fixed for you

Attached: fixed.jpg (1126x1261, 549K)

>shithole
>brazilian mongrel flag is calling

oh the irony

Attached: povertr6t--25e-w4-56.jpg (638x359, 65K)

maybe we should explore the amazon a little more if we are that poor, huh?
>loses the independence war to said mongrels
lol, fuck off, moor

Attached: heh.jpg (640x640, 38K)

>be portugal
>find the biggest gold reserves in the history of the world in your colony
>tax a fifth for it
>get rich
>england comes over and offers a shitty deal
>signed.pt
>lose all your gold
>gold is used to power the industrial revolution
>portuguese economy fades away overtime
>lose the respect of a nation after biggest colony just decides to leave
>colony far surpasses you in every aspect but social
>keep whining about and complaining about their accent for two hundred years
whatever Manuel, leave the pastéis and go back to the kitchen

oops, wrong flag

Portugal is rich, we are not mutts like you in Brazil.

>implying you weren't always hated

I've hated you huemonkeys since I played Tibia in 2002

>first-world numales losing their shit over some fucking trees
Every year there's a new "global crisis" for you fags to pretend to care about and then forget completely after a couple weeks. Try worrying about your own decaying societies.

>maybe we should explore the amazon a little more if we are that poor, huh?

You don´t understand why you are poor, it's not because you lack resources, but because of your low iq nignog.

>loses the independence war to said mongrels

what? Portugal never tried to recover brazil.your indepedance war had just portuguese on both sides and then indios and blacks, in 2 generations they all disappeared all mxed in that mongrel shithole you live in.

>colony far surpasses you in every aspect but social

LMAO
this was the joke of the night, get some clue retard (pic related). You were just an extraction colony like dozens we had around the world that we used to make commerce. just that.

Attached: 00sbm_wealth005-2016-aind-0394d81_sdd0asa3v6c2s_d32s-20e.png (1920x943, 438K)

Doesn't burning forests mean that the soil will be highly fertile and therefore give life to new plants? They say that the burnings are done to create pasture land but that's not necessarily true. I feel like this is some sort of propaganda from the people who want us to eat bugs.

Attached: 1469299032143.png (382x417, 325K)

>Portugal is rich, we are not mutts
>not mutts

Attached: pepedisg.png (250x202, 8K)

>being ugly swedish blonde inbred
>reads nazi manifesto
>assume superiority
>history consists of being savages and pagans with no culture
>cucked throughout history
>did i mention no fucking culture whatsoever?

Germanic people have always been and will be the fucking niggers of Europe.

You did good, jamal. It's all going to shit anyway. Enjoy your soccer game.

Attached: city of god.jpg (2000x2950, 1.31M)

I'm a Brazilian and I hate Brazilians either. Most people from my country are just disgusting fucking clowns.

Good, let the entire world try to invade our jungle and find out who's the biggest monkey in this jungle world, don't cry when you wyboys all turn into slutty sisy shemales being traded around in by our favela niggers

so fucking what?

You are a bunch of filthy nig mixed animals

youtube.com/watch?v=WsI7nP9EsAw

>t. disgusting fucking clowns

Attached: 1554241265108.jpg (807x661, 100K)

Dab on dem haters

wtf

and you know that cause you are another Brazilian with a meme flag, back to your favela da silva

Srsly dude any sort of political or religious movement would be taken seriously in that land. Brazil is literally the land of parody. A clear example of this is how you apes act over here.

Why? What are you talking about?

>be gringo
>get brainwashed by twitter bots

Attached: firetweets.jpg (1199x1609, 1.01M)

Our incapacity to take things with seriousness is what makes us brazilians in the first place
It's what made we not have Jim Crow/apartheid like laws, and make a italian/japanese/polack immigrants fit with no real problems in an iberian culture and racemixing like it's no biggie
If you have some time, I recommend this:
youtube.com/watch?v=0kk2Ywsaw6M

The Jews fear the Brazilian and will spread lies against Brazil

The NPCs from Europe, North America and East Asia will believe in the Jewish lies.

>inability to preserve the uniqueness of the land and nature of their ancestors
Truly, this is the mark of a sub-human.

There's nothing wrong with feeling angry about the stupidity in your country. I think we all do, But hatred?
Those who hate their own people are no better than commies and jews.

:O

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2019-08-22 at 19.42.24.jpg (710x960, 70K)

Stop being the major contributor to the destruction of the climate and scapegoating 1st world countries, then.

funny because europe didn't preserve any forest

What are you guys going to do about the displaced wildlife? Surely you got some of those endangered animals into some zoos?

It's a few trees senpai, why all the news coverage?

Evo Morales started the fucking fires in Bolivia

they legalized putting the fucking border on fire and now they are blaming Brazil for that shit

infobae.com/america/america-latina/2019/08/21/desastre-ambiental-por-incendios-forestales-en-bolivia-fuertes-criticas-de-indigenas-y-ambientalistas-a-evo-morales/

derechoteca.com/gacetabolivia/decreto-supremo-no-3973-del-10-de-julio-de-2019/

phys.org/news/2018-05-old-growth-forests-europe.html

Your move.

They hate us cuz they aint us.

Attached: 1564694372855.jpg (250x250, 9K)

I don't know, what are you doing to preserve species going extinct everyday? What's the point of having a billion different species of beetles with slight color variations? Do they make your life better?

Attached: extinction_rates_10000_357519[1].gif (472x120, 12K)

Well, 15% of the primeval area is gone. If that number reaches 25%, the area will slowly convert into a savanna, as it will not be able to maintain the water conversion necessary to maintain a rain forest.

I guess it's about the amazonian forest fire, ignited by Bolsonaro himself I guess.

I just want weak people to start suffocating.

Imagine arguing against the preservation of life. Imagine being a Brazilian and unironically arguing for the slow, hot death of your world and your people, specifically.

>now

Basado y rojopilleado.

Attached: catarino.webm (198x360, 2.93M)

(OP)
Brazil constitutional parlamentarist monarchy

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Brazil_(1870–1889).svg.png (1200x775, 207K)

>it will not be able to maintain the water conversion necessary to maintain a rain forest.
Do you think it would be burning if there were any water in it? We're having an enormous dry season, maybe you were the ones that cause CLIMATE CHANG and killed the forest.

now compare the size of our forests with theirs

what happens then?

Makes perfect sense.
I guess the UN was checking around and he was afraid of them findind his big drug stash so he took them to the jungle and then set it on fire. Monkeys must be high as hell.

Who's arguing for what, mongoloid? I'm pointing out a fact that species are extinct everyday. I'm arguing for you to go out and find the specific centipede species that contains the cure for cancer and preserve it yourself instead of sitting in your computer and cursing at forest fires.

I love my huebros

cringe

You could probably make some money off of having the only zoos where specific rainforest animals exist. But maybe I'm wrong. Zoo attendance hasn't been the best lately in most countries. Also I think only white people care enough about animals to protect them so it makes sense most of you guys don't care.

I told you would get reported but you still didnt gibbed gold, you have no one to blame but you.

We love you.
God loves you.

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1357, 1.04M)

Don't worry, the internet will completely forget about it in two weeks, as it always does.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x1380, 238K)

Who would visit a zoo full of bugs with minor differences between each other? Probably some retard. "Biodiversity" is just code for there being a shitload of bugs. If a beetle grows an extra ridge on its carapace, it's considered a distinct species. Small mammals and animal species that are actually worth a shit are carefully preserved already.

Guys I set fire to the Amazon forest but god has forgiven me. You can't judge.

you are being hated by normies that fall for kike propaganda, so you are doing the right thing, never forget that

queimadas.dgi.inpe.br/queimadas/portal/estatistica_estados

Attached: 1566494079273.png (985x2423, 229K)

We preserve a bunch of useless animals that should have gone extinct like giant pandas. Pretty sure theres more than beetles in the rainforest, plus there's quite a lot of other resources like plants that could be used for medicine.

Based.

All those other countries completely exterminated their own forests. Hypocrite bitches.

how is it that you have a space program but don't do anything about wildfires?

To watch the fires from space.

Who, exactly, is this "we" you're referring to, JackAnon ?

Traffic Lights. Yup.

Didn't you literally call Africans to perform a rain dance to put out your own wildfires this same year?

Did the fires start after Norway and germany refused to pay anymore gibs?

google.com/amp/s/uk.news.yahoo.com/amphtml/bolsonaro-merkel-money-reforest-germany-144254058.html

Kek
Leafs are fucking blind. They see everyboryelse's problems but theirs.

Well, if it is any comfort. You are already burning in hell.

Well, Vancouver loves you. You are the perfect wingmen. Short, bang fat chicks and only ask for vodka coolers in return.

and after the president cut public funds to environmental NGO's? that just cohencidence goy