Is proud boy vs antifa a glowdark operation?

Is it just me or does every swing in this clip look telegraphed?

Attached: 1566276861030.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

And not just awkward kids that haven't fought before but comically choreographed WWE maneuvers. inb4 take your meds

It's a honeypot for both extremes of political violence.

it's a soros operation.

Stage fake violence then monitor people excited by it?

ahahahahaha this is so weimar were really gonna go full fourth reich wtf

Exactly, or monitor those you can rope into participating. Notice on both sides there are almost always minders or handlers who work to break up any real serious fisticuffs.

Meh, the wall of death on the lawn at DTE during Killswitch Engage in 2010 was more hardcore than this.

Aren't 9/10 members of fringe organizations glowies?

I always just thought Jow Forums was a containment site for mittenfags.

youre jsut used to movies and video games

Start fake violence and maybe slip in some workboots to the crowd to ensure it goes the way that's most convenient for the controlling entity.

This clip isnt long enough. Where can I see the whole video?

I want to know if the faggot that got rekt had a jewbook account.
If so, where.

I'm sure there are agent provocateurs on both sides. I don't think it's a glownigger op though, maybe chink or kike.
Fistfights in the streets don't change government or policy so it's got to be a distraction. Who wants to distract us, and from what?

The kicks he gets on the ground are absurd. They're punching the air. Besides the push he leans into I don't see anyone connect.

Wasn't Gavin a feminist punk hipster? This is all fake.

Gavin's CSIS like Faith and Lauren.

Delete. Now.

Attached: 9FC3C2BE-82A2-4935-99DD-8F4CC31146D0.jpg (475x592, 99K)

no, its two people who don't know how to fight, fighting in the streets. Those who eat meat, drink milk, and love their country just fight better and more ferocious than those who eat only veggies, drink onions, and cry about the latest outrage.

A nationalist will virtually always fight and win against a communist. exception being only chinese as the Kuomintang had to actually fight the Japanese.

Its scripted events not organic

This scene looks real enough to me. The goofiest looking blow at 3 seconds appears to be a thrown projectile.
Most adult americians have never been in a physical fight, or haven't since they were children. Even those with training or years of fighting experience can resort back to instincts when they are under too much stress.

Watch the nationalists again. The first wild punch is like 6 inches away from his face.

eh maybe. looks like a fake slap.

ya, he missed, and the guy who held his face punked out like a bitch. Antifa doesn't fight, they raid, they beat, and they would wish to kill, but when push comes to shove they punk out like bitches. In the game of chicken, they are the first off the tracks in record time.

Everybody showing up to pre-arranged glownigger slugfests is a retard.

Yeah it doesnt look like any contact was made.

Lmao, see that pink haired whore take off the second it started escalating.

Agree that it looks strange. When I go frame by frame there are some artifacts that make it hard to make out exactly whats going on. If we could get some video from the other camera angles, maybe we could confirm if its a thrown object or a soccer level fake injury.

Yes. (((They))) are waiting for "extremists" to join one of these groups and do something batshit crazy so they can pass more laws restricting freedoms or do a mass arrest. They don't even need to gove direct orders or blackmail anymore just a few pills

kikes need division between people to thrive

its just retards on either side, someone post the meme of antifa and proud goys calling each other fascist and the tired nazi

They are both paid by Soros. I used to think it was just to get pictures of Americans beating the shit out of each other, like some kind of trophy you can use elsewhere. I mean, I still think that's one of the benefits. Mainly, it's so that actual normal Americans will be afraid to gather in groups and protest peacefully, for fear of getting your skull cracked if you happen to disagree with what Antifa's stated position is.

Goddamn how many guys did the dude with the white sleeves knock out that day?