Macron = Fake News

Emmanuel Macron used a picture from 2003, taken in the US, to talk about the Amazon fire.

It's only one of the many fake stuff going around. Cristiano Ronaldo also used a picture taken years ago, in the south, not in Amazonas.

It took only a little bit of fake news to turn even Jow Forums against Brazil/Bolsonaro in a Reddit-tier wave of hate. Pretty scary, if you ask me. I wonder who's behind this.

Attached: Macron-2003.jpg (602x718, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

queimadas.dgi.inpe.br/queimadas/portal/estatistica_estados
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forest fires are carbon neutral so long as the forest is allowed to regrow.
Deforestation to produce onions which is fed to cattle which turn it into methane, is much worse.

Honestly Brazil is its own nation and should be allowed to conduct business within its own borders. It's with international waters and disputed borders are contested that there is a problem. What about Chinese overfishing in the pacific ocean, causing mass depopulation of wildlife and destruction of reefs? Why don't we ever hear speeches about that?

Attached: Metal-Gear-Rising-Sundowner-Give-War-a-Chance.jpg (1920x1080, 290K)

idk, when that much of all of our air is made in one certain region, do we all not have a say?
Youre telling me you would respect brazils right to remove all protections and cut down ALL of the amazon forest?

You don't understand my friend, NASA itself already stated in their website that the annual fire season has arrived in the amazon and so far it's perfectly similar to previous years.

You're falling for some bait shit that's been forced everywhere on the internet these last few days cause someone's very likely profiting tremendously from this narrative, one way or another. You can bet on that.

But I'm on your side, you mean the guy below?

Haha. Macron thinks he has influence.

Attached: ptah.jpg (768x1024, 128K)

Yes sorry I meant to tag

Why can't somebody just burn his house, i had my hopes up but the cunt is just yapping on about some gay trees.

lol? Only bots and shills "turned against" him, kikelicker

it's not all of our air or even close
it goes on fire quite often but the only reason it's being brought up is because brazil has a "right-wing" president who is going to chop the whole thing down because he's evil and bad

The rain forest is burning and you're president is making millions off of it.

Keep being a corrupt shit hole Brazil

Kike shill detected

Attached: IMG_20190816_130435.jpg (828x832, 67K)

t. Jow Forumssubsifellfor

Do these fags not realize that forests, prairies, etc. routinely burned long before humans showed up? It's not even a bad thing, it's important and necessary ecologically.

Based

the weak should fear the strong

Attached: 1562952987735.png (591x589, 737K)

Yea I get it, its propaganda bullshit. I dont even want to go into that.
I was just commenting on the concept of something that IS a global resource being controlled by a single government, not necessarily talking about the fire in particular.
Would you support brazil having the right to cut the whole thing down? its their country and their land, they technically could if they wanted too. But _SHOULD_ they have that ability?

ME SERVE VADIA!

Nothing to discuss, the amazon is brazilian, Macron is just a retard clown, how much approval rate does he have? like 10 or 15% if im not wrong?

Attached: 1549057309789.jpg (480x360, 79K)

Yea I hear its like less than 0.0015% of the rainforest burning.

It will regrow, a little fire is helpful to forests.

>Would you support brazil having the right to cut the whole thing down? its their country and their land, they technically could if they wanted too. But _SHOULD_ they have that ability?

Support our nationalistic government, help us keeping commies out of our culture, and we will never cut the whole thing down, as brazilian nationalism is closely tied to the love of the land itself and its beauty.
Be our friends and we will hear your advice.

But don't you dare imply there must be an international control over any portion of our territory. I would rather burning the whole forest even if it meant conmdeming the entire planet to doom, than handing it over to some pretentious gringos.
If it isn't ours, then it is nobody's.

Ironically this digusting piece of shit is right.

You fucking apes must stop this.

We should enslave you again.

>literally spreading fake bullshit
>right

>You fucking apes must stop this.

Why?

Dude, how many times do we have to say that they are exaggerating stuff to make international powers intervene in our right wing government?

based white nationalist brazilian PM helping brazil grow and breed more shitskins by mowing down the rainforest and killing the ecosystem!!!!!!!!!!

so epic!!!!!!!! so red pilled! there is nothing more based than destroying the environment just so shitskins can breed more recklessly!!!!!!!!!

I wish it was dresden and not the amazon burning right now

I haven't been on pol in weeks can someone redpill me on these fires? Are they actually huge fires? Should we be alarmed? By gut says no and it is se sensationalism

6+ hours of larping a cuck
jesus
I hope they pay you well

>What about Chinese overfishing in the pacific ocean, causing mass depopulation of wildlife and destruction of reefs? Why don't we ever hear speeches about that?
Because we all breathe air. While the other things are bad, it's not even comparable to losing a lot of the Amazon.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

They are natural fires that happen every year because we are in a dry season. There is nothing special about them other than the fact that this time around we have Bolsonaro as president and that he told some NGOs to fuck off.

What happened with the NGOs?

>our house
fuck off gringo, we're full

They are not funded by the government anymore.

>brazil is being decried by forestlet nations who deforested their own countries to support the growing industrialization

fuck them. fuck macron and fuck that virtue signaling bullshit

They are actually NGOs now.

Ahh top kek

Keep fighting the good fight user and thank you for the rundown

>brazil: 56%
>germany: 30%

muh RRREEEEtarded bullshit

Attached: europe-forest-map[1].jpg (7022x4967, 2.74M)

Coded message to deepstate.

>Cristiano Ronaldo also used a picture taken years ago

fuck him for that, and all the fucking NPC's that are getting riled up with it without noticing this is a planned smear campaign done by media kikes and NGO niggers that are being parted from their government shekels, since the amazon burns at higher rates every year and no one seemed to bother with it

queimadas.dgi.inpe.br/queimadas/portal/estatistica_estados

Attached: 1566494079273.png (985x2423, 229K)

SI DEUS QUISE NOSSO PRESIDENTO ELEITO JAIR MESSIAS BOLSONARO VAI FAZER O MAIOR ESTACIONAMENTO DO MUNDO NA FLORESTA BOSTONICA

Attached: 1537574337511-0.png (2000x1600, 923K)

>"our"
LOL

Attached: SOON.png (960x700, 63K)